Sitel Customer Service Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sitel Customer Service Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Sitel

1.9

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (El Paso, TX (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Scheduled date and time via email. Gave good description of company and agent position. Explained responsibilities and possible challenges. Provided hourly pay and hours/work week. Easy going and more exploratory than offers and next steps.

Interview Questions

• Experience in customer service   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Albuquerque, NM (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Cattle call. Many others interviewing, too. You do a quick typing test. You get an on site interview. I got hired on spot, pending background checks. They tell you the schedule, but that changes when you start training, so you have to rearrange your schedule. Then, you have to complete this online stuff using your private email account. So be prepared to be able to sign into your private email web account, or you will have to create another one.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle irate customers?   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Ridge, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Oak Ridge, TN (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

5-10 short, easy to answer question.
    There was no indication of who their client was and, since I didn't think to ask, I didn't know who I'd be serving until my first day of training.
    The interview was extremely informal.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you over anyone else out in the lobby?   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Glasgow, KY (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Filled out an online and paper application. Brought into a room with a coach. Asked basic computer knowledge questions. They want to make sure you have used one and have passable English. Interview was very short. They need to fill seats. Lots of turnover. Interviews are often conducted right after a candidate fills out an application. Interview lasted about 15 minutes.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

You have to take far to many assessment for this 9.00 an hour job.... Its frustrating but could be worth it if you have nothing else going for you! I was checking my email, every hour on the hour for a response email after the whole application ordeal. I truly hope its worth all the unnecessary work you have to do just to get the job!

Interview Questions

• At the end of you application process you have to call in and answer 4 questions they could have asked in their long assessments.   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sitel (Remote, OR (US)).

Interview

There are usually 2 prescreen interviews which aren't that hard. They need a speedtest of your internet upload and download. They ask questions about your ability to troubleshoot a computer and about your ability to sale to others.

Interview Questions

• There really aren't any unless you are not familiar with how to operate your computer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

salary is the same for everyone

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sitel (Chattanooga, TN (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview was straight forward and easy. Interview was easy to schedule and it was an over the phone interview. The rep called me at the scheduled time, The first interview was about 15 minutes long and the 2nd interview was about the same with about the same standard questions that you would normally be asked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The pay is set.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sitel (Norman, OK (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

You fill out an application online & as new campaigns come along you are emailed to come in for an interview. You are actually interviewed separately by the person who you will be working directly under, as well as, a representative of the Sitel Human Resources Department and a person who will become your co-worker once you are hired.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer?   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Managua (Nicaragua)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Managua (Nicaragua)) in May 2020.

Interview

Got a phone call. The conversation started really pleasant until we dive into the details of the job requirements. The salary stated was way below standards, but said it was not a problem (wanted to find out more about the process as it was my first interview in this country) and the number of hours per week was insane: 52 not to mention the schedule required for new comers. They did mentioned I will receive via email a questionnaire and next steps, since they seemed impressed by my background—never got it. Did ask for an update a few days later, but was ignored. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about Sitel?
      Why do you want to work for Sitel?
      What can you offer to Sitel?
      Are you willing to work weekends?
      Is the salary a problem?   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sitel (Lisbon (Portugal)) in September 2018.

Interview

First, the cv was sent that the cv was screened after that I received a call to confirm the availability and to inform about the financial conditions. I performed the assessment and an online interview . In the end, I received a job offer by e-mail and the list of documents that were required to have the labour contract

Interview Questions

• The first question was my availability to start and the motivation to join the company?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.