Sitel Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sitel Customer Service Interview Questions

Interviews at Sitel

2.0

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Tampa, FL (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

I filled out an application online and was sent straight over to set up an appointment for an interview. So, I set up my appointment and then the day of the appointment, I was sent an email to do an interview in a chat room. I followed all of the directions on what to do, to only be told, you do not meet our qualifications. I really don't understand why would I be sent to set up an appointment after filling out an application, if I was not qualified.

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

it was fairl easy, like most companies they want you to show genuine empathy because when customers call in they will be highly upset over orders placed. Never take it personally.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

Applied online. System check. Assessments. Chose interview time after successfully passed everything. Interview is set for 30 minutes. Have heard the interview is easy. They just ask a couple of questions and if you do good they will offer you the job.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I was called a week after applying for the position. I started the job 1 week later. I asked if it was a job I could move up in after getting my degree and they said yes. After passing the drug test, 2 days later I received my equipment to start working

Interview Questions

• My availability and is the environment quiet   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sitel in October 2016.

Interview

Waste of time worst interview ever if the venue is at Hyderabad location . After looong time hr came which was very unprofessional. Insted of explaining about interview process she started how to spell the word "Sitel"
    Afterwards very disinterestly she started 1st round which was JAM. no interest intention about candidates. She selected pure south Indians . Don't know why they have such unprofessional hrs

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

Telephone interview (why did you apply etc.) then they send you two tests to complete before the Skype interview (they are going to explain your duties) after that there will be a telephone interview to simulate a client call and how you would respond

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Hyderabad) in August 2016.

Interview

There are 5 rounds.
    The 1st round was a JAM session, where you'll be given a topic to speak about, and the stability in your language will checked out.
    The next was a HR interview, where you'll be asked about your education background, family, what kinda person you are and so on depending on the interviewer.
    Next was Voice & Accent, where you'll be checked on your communication skills, pronunciation. You'll be given a topic to speak about, you'll be asked to get them through your resume kinda questions.
    Next was ops manager round. You'll be asked a few technical stuff, and ofcourse your personal details again like family, college life
    The final one will be LV i.e., Language Verification where you are given a script to be followed and your voice will be recorded to check your accent and pronunciation again.

Interview Questions

• What according to you could be the best gift to present someone?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.