Sitel Customer Service Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sitel Customer Service Professional Interview Questions

Interviews at Sitel

2.4

Customer Service Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Warsaw (Poland)) in March 2018.

Interview

Very fast interview process. Simple questions about your previous experies, your strengths and weakness. They will test your resistance to stress. They ask you which selling techniques you know.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sitel (Chennai) in February 2015.

Interview

if you are good at communication , you can get through the interview pretty easily.
    and if you are a fresher, don't worry about the salary, you will get a good package comparing to other bpo companies.

Interview Questions

• why is there a gap between your college course completion and this interview? what did you do in this period?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Chennai) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process is quite simple. I have applied for non voice (email chat process). First round is written, for non voice they are expecting excellent written skill. Even if a small grammar mistake is there in your paper, they won't accept it. For written simple topics are given. They'd corrected the paper on the spot and if you are selected in written you will be moved to next round (hr).
    If you really good in English written skills. You will be selected.

Interview Questions

• In written: 3 topics were given
      1.importance of education
      2.village life vs city life
      3.demontization   Answer Question

Customer Service Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel (Warsaw (Poland)) in January 2017.

Interview

My friend was already working at Sitel, so she referred me as part of her ERE bonus. Within 2 days I got a call from the HR person about general requirements and salary expectations; after the call, I was told I needed to go through langauge screening on the phone (I'm Polish and I was applying for an English speaking customer adviser role). I got the phone call literally a few hours later from a girl who later turned out to be one of my colleagues when I got the job. The questions were very easy, I'd say too easy to determine someone's language abilities but okay (questions like 'do you have any hobbies' or 'where do you live'). After that I got a phonecall again from the HR lady who invited me for an interview.
    I had the interview with one of the Team Managers of the project I was supposed to be working in. We had some casual conversation about my experience, my life in general and my plans for the future. All in all, it was pretty simple, but the atmosphere was weird, because of the Team Manager who just seemed genuinely not interested in interviewing me and he had some weird comments here and there (he was fired a few months later, so I guess I can skip it).
    After the interview I was once again asked to go through an English proficiency test which this time was written and was a little bit more difficult, but still too easy.
    After I was finished, I was told to expect a phone call from the company's manager from the UK (from the project I was supposed to be working on) who was to call me to again check my English.
    I got the phone call the following day, which literally lasted 1 minute. The Manager just introduced himself, told me a little bit about the company and asked me to introduce myself which I did and that was it.
    Later on I got the offer and was invited for an Induction Day which was very fun. After that I had 6 weeks of training.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Mumbai) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview was easy I went through a consultancy they took 3 round of interview first one is HR round and the appitude test where they test your Grammer and technical knowledge second round was V&N and an eassy writing and the last round was manager round interview was very easy HR are good and very helpful.

Customer Services Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sitel (Mumbai) in June 2010.

Interview

Very Less Rounds Of Interview & Quicker Rounds as Compared to Other Companies.
    Very Well HR Team.
    Must Work Wid Sitel Atleast to Know About Ur Strength & Weakness. And Hw Much Capable & Independent U R Widout Being Dependent On Others.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Chennai) in October 2016.

Interview

This is for Non-voice process. First of all , I had a negative experience during the interview . They asked the candidates to assemble at 11AM but interview started at 1pm .
    First round was an e-mail writing where they have given four scenarios . For the next round they had again taken another two hours to start . Really got frustration . Worst interview planning .

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.