Sitel Customer Services Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sitel Customer Services Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Sitel

2.1

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

I got either 2 or 3 interviews. They went over everything I needed to know and provided paid training. It was all done remotely. The recruiter was very helpful and answered all my questions.

Negotiation

It was more of a "this is how it is going to be and this is what you can expect." They based my wage on my experience and it was higher than my previous jobs so I felt what they were offering was reasonable.

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paulsboro, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Paulsboro, NJ (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Awesome video chat with talent requisition. The people they hire to find candidates are friendly and very informative. We did a live chat via FaceTime. All of my questions were answered in a clear manner. This job is perfect for the stay at home parent that needs some extra money.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in customer service   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bartlesville, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Bartlesville, OK (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

review of resume if applicable, introduction of interviewer, inquire if knew about the position and/or company, present an overview of company, review customer service type questions and rate on best answer

Interview Questions

• If you called into a company why were you calling and what was the resolution of that call? was it good or bad customer service? how did that make you feel?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Angelo, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sitel (San Angelo, TX (US)).

Interview

Consisted of a in house computer and personality assessment on a computer and an oral interview. Pretty straight forward questionnaire about previous background and work experience. Interviewer was very courteous and easy to interact with.

Interview Questions

• Previous customer service experience   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Augusta, GA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was group and questions asked by several managers that asked questions that varied for each person so no one would have time to get a answer because you did not know what your question was gonna be

Interview Questions

• If a friend asked you to do something out of their policy would you try to get away with it or say no and risk losing your friend   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Miami, FL (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very easy one or two questions and you are done. Most questions were either yes or no . No Behavioral based questions. Total time was about 5 minutes then you get an email stating that you are hired and the next steps

Interview Questions

• have you ever worked in a remote work at home position   1 Answer
    • Have you ever worked in a Call Center Environment?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buena Vista, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Buena Vista, VA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Short and sweet. They either liked what you had to say or they didn't. As long as you can type and talk they hire you. Then they will have you jump through hoops to prove you are who you say you are.

Interview Questions

• How much experience in the field do you have ect.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Albuquerque, NM (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Spoke with a person over the phone. He had absolutely no personality. He was monotone and couldn't answer any of my questions. He told me I needed to be in front of a computer but we never even turned my computer on.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had a customer that was upset. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Montgomery, AL (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online, had to do assessment tests a virtual call center test, and a personality test. Then you have to wait for an email to see if you'll have an interview or not. The interview is very simple and easy with common sense questions. Like, "What makes you think you're good for this job?" "What are your goals in life?"

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you're good for this job?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Savannah, GA (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview was over the phone and very laid back with easy questions about my experience in customer service. The interviewer inquired about my past work history and about any call center experience I had. I was also asked about my availability and desired work schedule. The interview lasted about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.