Sitel Customer Services Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sitel Customer Services Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Sitel

2.1

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

You do a computer test to see if your computer is compatible.
If not pass the computer compatible; you do not get the job.
If it does pass you get an interview.

Afterward if passed, they email you another application to fill out.
when you are finished filling out they went through another interview online with the same questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Augusta, GA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Interview process was quick and simple it was also very informative. I received feedback from them within 3 days. The staff was very professional and informative I love working for them

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you have to be considered for employment   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied on Indeed.com, received a call to schedule an interview from a recruiter the next day. The interview itself consisted of first filling out an availability sheet, than you take a computer skills test which was common sense, after that you take a typing test..you must score 30 wpm minimum. Next, you have an actual interview with a manager (basic interview questions). After you have passed all of that, you are set up with a background & drug test. Easy peasyy, I feel like they pretty much hire ANYONE, so if you are in need of a temporary job, do not hesitate!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Easy and brief just come prepared and everything will be fine. Very basic questions anyone with experience doing interviews will do just fine. Reference previous call center employment when answering questions

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

they'll give you 2 different tests first before the actual interview. 1 test is about basic computer skills like making a folder, renaming a folder , the other test was a typing test. after that they made me wait for nearly an hour to get to the actual interview. i dont know what the manager was doing, if he went to lunch break or what. the manager just asked me about my experiences with customer service

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

Take a typing test and answer a series of questions with a supervisor. We talked about goals and what i would like to do in this company and if i wanted to expand my leaning. ECT...

Interview Questions

• Asked me if i was interested in moving up.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

It was easy, I felt very comfortable. I got offered a position with Anon, and that application was tough trying to remember my 10 year address history! That took me a whole 4 hour interview process including applying for that other position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time I helped a customer use a benefit my job had while in the store?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spartanburg, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Spartanburg, SC (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

I got a call almost immediately after applying. There was a short phone interview which consisted of asking me if I still want the job, the pay range, working hours, and if I could type 30 wpm. Then an on-site interview which first consisted of a computerized skills assessment (easy math, reading comprehension, critical thinking), which takes about an hour. Then the interview. While the interviewer and everybody else I dealt with were friendly, it definitely seemed more like a sales spiel than an interview (reminded me of an infomercial: "But wait--there's more!") Made Sitel seem desperate for workers. Then a tour of the call center floor. Then filling out papers for the background check. Then you have to go take a drug test.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I did not complete part of a test because I didn't know there was another page to it. They would not let complete the rest of the test so I was not granted an interview. I felt this was unfair because I'm qualified for the job.

Interview Questions

• what is biggest professional achievement?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Knoxville, TN (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Initial phone interview was prior to scheduling an in person meeting. The interviewer was very pushy and seemed to question my intelligence and ability to follow general workplace rules. If I am made to feel inferior to you before we even meet in person, I do not want to work for your company.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.