Sitel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 30 Jan 2019

2.2

Sort:

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sitel (New York, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

it was very easy. only asked a few basic questions. got offered the position. took the position. was easy work. work at home. they have several campaigns that you can work if you qualify for them. they transfer between campaigns as needed.

Interview Questions

• Q: why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Computer Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, KY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sitel (Glasgow, KY (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Had a group interview with 5 other people Appling for the same job. Later each person was called in one at a time to choose a desired shift that they would be working after training. Go on a tour of the call floor and then was sent for a drug test. Once test results came back it was notified of when to come for training.

Interview Questions

• What computer experience do you have?   1 Answer

W@H Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anniston, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Anniston, AL (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied and as soon a I finished the application I was scheduled an interview within the next two days
    Had the interview was 15 minutes long
    My interviewer was very friendly and told me I got the job
    Got an offer the next day
    The hiring process all together was 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Had to watch a Gordon Ramsey video and had to memorize three ingredients   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time about when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it   Answer Question

WAH Sales/Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Atlanta, GA (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

They just ask some simple questions. Ask you to watch a YouTube video and tell them the main ingredients that was showed in the video. And asked you who the vice president of sitel is.

Interview Questions

• Watch one of Gordon Ramsey video on YouTube and tell them the main ingredients   1 Answer

Any Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

Interview is easy, just breath air and you are employed.

Interview Questions

• do you have open flexability?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate.

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amarillo, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel (Amarillo, TX (US)).

Interview

Standard interview format with senior leadership staff of the local site. As this was for a site leadership position, the site director and the other senior management from all departments were involved. The interview was exceptionally professional and thorough. Each department head was allowed to interact and encouraged to ask questions regarding the relationship between IT and their departments.

Interview Questions

• Numerous questions about experience as well as presenting current issues and requesting thoughts on resolution of those issues.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sitel (Nashville, TN (US)).

Interview

The hiring and interview process was quite cumbersome and plagued by bad communication. After an initial phone interview with HR, I met with the hiring manager. In my opinion, Sitel is very insular and believes that anyone without experience in their particular industry is not right for the organization. I found the initial interview to put me on the defensive about my experience, skills and ability to succeed in the role. I was brought back to meet with several other executives, which was a slightly more positive experience. Then there was no communication for 30+ days, after which I was asked to prepare, on very short notice, an extensive plan and presentation--not for a hypothetical situation, but a very real dilemma they are facing. I balked at being asked for what basically boils down to free consulting work and removed myself from consideration. The lack of communication for over a month did not work in their favor at all.

Interview Questions

• Asked to prepare a marketing plan for a very real business problem they are experiencing.   Answer Question

Human Resources Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pagosa Springs, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Pagosa Springs, CO (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

First part was over computer, asking questions, testing how how well you listen to directions , a typing test. Checking for speed and errors . and a quick guide and follow up with computer knowledge.
    Second is a phone interview review pretty much the same thing , but with a live person . then if offered job background check and drug screening and offer a campaign if all checks out .

Interview Questions

• How you cope with stressful situations   1 Answer

Talent Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Remote, OR (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

After several conversations with "Hiring Manager X", a verbal offer that was agreed at "dollar amount K" and an explanation of the bonus structure to include what it currently is and the new process to come in a couple of weeks and a review of the benefits, I finally received a very delayed response that I was NOT selected for the position.

After the offer was given, I was told that "Hiring Manager X" wanted me to speak with another colleague at the beginning of the week, which I did. I also spoke to the Hiring Manager's boss as well. Correspondence that things look good was relayed, but suddenly several days went by and communication stopped.

After I finally made an inquiry, "Hiring Manager X" called me and told me that he was sorry and someone with my experience and being in HR should understand that you don't always get the job you applied to.

I reminded "Hiring Manager X" that he gave me an offer, did not engage me with further instruction on next steps of the offer until I emailed him several days later, his follow-up commitment to trying to find out what went "wrong" in the process, to no returned response until my email and his follow up phone call. He again apologized.

I was finally told my sourcing was strong enough. Shocked, I sent additional correspondence to support my experience (even after I thought I had the job offer?). I inquired about what the organization was looking for as it relates to Recruitment initiates for this position and was told by "Hiring Manager X" he would speak with the others about the conversations and their thoughts. I was also reassured by "Hiring Manager X" that he felt I was qualified for this position but would get more information and to NOT write if off totally yet.

I don't understand if I did something wrong, if my character profile was not what the company was looking for, if something was recovered regarding my experience that was concerning, if my referrals were not adequate enough to support my experience, or if I was just put through a broken process.

Humiliating and Embarrassing. I would not recommend this company.

Negotiation

Horrible and then was told I was not selected, after several days and my final inquiries to understand what happened.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Augusta, GA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was not bad it was quick and to the point I talked to a young man he asked a series of questions regarding past employers & customer service abilities then I took a quick typing test, and then they sent me to a lab to take a urine test.
    A few days after the urine the I got email welcoming me to site with info. regarding pay, benefits and start date I emailed my acceptance and that was it.
    The training is 8 hours a day for 6 weeks, it's a lot of info and testing but so far so good

Interview Questions

• How do I deal with difficult customers   1 Answer
    • What I liked about sales   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation they offer you the job and tell u what they pay

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.