Sitel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sitel Interview Questions

Interviews at Sitel

2.2

Call Centre Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel in June 2019.

Interview

Interviewer forgot she had an interview.I had to call to her.She didn't even know the right questions to make asking for obvious stuff.The worst interviewer I ever came across.A complete time waster with a chip on her shoulders

Interview Questions

• No real question about me just some time wasting enquiries about which language I was using for each position   1 Answer

Social Media Interview

Interview

First a phone interview and thereafter at interview at their HQ in Barcelona. The process was quick and easy however they let People go after the first week because they had hired too many agents

C S R Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sitel (London, England (UK)) in July 2019.

Interview

It was an easy process but it took 2 days for me to get the JO plus i didn't start on the start date they given

That day a lot of applicants applying
    I got lucky because i only have 1 interview and that is Initial only plus 2 online exams and then i get my JO the other day

Interview Questions

• Just 1 question. Initial Interview after that 2 voice online exam which is SVAR AND VERSANT. When i passes those exams assessments i got my JO.
      Speak confidently don't stutter.   1 Answer

Video Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Chennai) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview time scheduled was 6pm.
    We were not intimated that it might take midnight to complete the interview process for the day.

The first round happened immediately.
    We waited for about 2 hours for the 2nd round which happened to be a briefing about their process.

They gave us a break of half an hour for dinner, but didn't provide a dinner coupon.

The third round took another 1 hour to be called for. It was a written round in which we were asked to write our last seen film's review, which they could've conducted much earlier when we were waiting.

The way they announced the rejected candidates was obnoxious. We, four of the candidates were standing in the corridor talking about the upcoming round. The HR came and said, "You both are selected for the next round, the other two are rejected!" I do not know if they are aware of the meaning for the word courtesy.

In the next round, they briefed us about the process in detail upto upto 12:40 am which was uncalled for. We were neither physically nor mentally ready to take up a lecture until that time of the day.

We were asked to come back the next day for the assessment. And they didn't call us back regarding the results of the assessment.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay to work during weekends?   1 Answer
    • You've been a freelancer all these years, would you be able to accommodate on a full time role?   1 Answer

Commercial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Barcelona (Spain)) in August 2018.

Interview

Bon processus rapide et efficace
    On m’a mis rapidement à l’aise et sans aucune pression pour la suite
    Bonne organisation
    Gentillesse et politesse
    On m’a fair passer un petit job interview en italien et c’était assez facile

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Warsaw (Poland)).

Interview

I was called and asked if I was still interested in job and they invited me for an interview. We had an interview and they gave me text to translate so they could check the level of my knowledge.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sitel (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Very straight to the point, nothing to crazy. The interview process all together takes about 10-20 mins. The hiring process takes about a week or two. There's nothing to worry about when interviewing w/ sitel.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you to play a video on youtube and then ask you to answer some quick questions about it. It was a Gorden Ramsey Video on making bread.   1 Answer

Analista De Suporte Júnior Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Interview

Fui selecionada através do infojobs. No dia da entrevista, haviam umas 50 pessoas na sala, foi aplicado provas de conhecimentos gerais e informática e logo após, a apresentação pessoal e profissional de cada candidato, junto do RH, estavam os gestores da área. No mesmo dia houve o retorno do processo.

Premier Retention Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sitel (Hamilton, AL (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

it was thorough, they profiled me for the type of job that they thought I was suitable for and then then told me when that job would be available

Interview Questions

• did I think I was good at sales   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

It was easy, I felt very comfortable. I got offered a position with Anon, and that application was tough trying to remember my 10 year address history! That took me a whole 4 hour interview process including applying for that other position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time I helped a customer use a benefit my job had while in the store?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.