Sitel Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sitel Operations Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Sitel

4.0

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

Very Intriguing hiring process, There was an overview of the role shared by the Recruitment team followed by an interview with the HR Leader, post clearing that I had an interview with a Senior Manager Operations & a Site Director. The process was very smooth and I really enjoyed the experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corning, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Corning, NY (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

An initial interview with the Site Director, followed by an onsite visit. You are allowed to have the run of the Call Center and speak to whoever you like. You are left alone , and nobody watches. You are then asked to create a presentation of the things you would change if in charge. This is done with a short time frame, and a lot of pressure on you. You then present to a group of people who decide your fate as a group.

Interview Questions

• What would you change if you had the power to change anything?
      Can you work any shift , weekends and holidays ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, I knew the salary range before hand, and my offer was more than fair within that range.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in July 2014.

Interview

Smooth and efficient. The process did not take too much of my time even though I was interviewed differently. The client interview was also a good experience. I was given special process due to the beed and the different task required for the job.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.