Sitel Tech Support Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sitel Tech Support Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Sitel

1.7

Tech Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake City, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel (Lake City, FL (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

Apply in person/online-- called back pretty quickly--at the time I was originally called, my mother had just passed away. I was not able to accept at that time. HR understood and 2 months later I called them and set up an interview. Met with recruiters for a short interview--very basic and not complicated.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Sitel?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Tech Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Virginia Beach, VA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewed in a virtual room full of other individuals. I was asked to answer one question and then hired. The paperwork process is out of control. They ask you for the same information forty times before someone finally processes it.

Interview Questions

• How does the advancement of technology helped you in your current career?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Chennai) in November 2015.

Interview

i went for a direct walkin at sitel chennai.initially i was interviewed by hr karthik.he was very friendly and helpful.the first round is to introduce ourself and there will be some questions about our college,degree and goals. anyone who is good in english can get through.the second round is purely to check your communication.they will ask you to speak about many things and some basic technical questions too like if your computer is slow what will you do.then a written test on troubleshooting.it will be easy for those who are always in their computer or laptop.then last round is managerial round.he will check your stability.overall the interview procedures are easy but they made us be in their office for a whole day.

Interview Questions

• where will you type the url in your browser?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.