Sitel Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sitel Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Sitel

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Chennai) in December 2017.

Interview

First round is HR round. They will ask you to introduce yourself. From there, the question will arise to check how fluent you are in the English Language.Once you move to the next round after few hours. They will verify whether you have learnt anything about the company while you were waiting for the second round. When the interview rounds gets done, the HR came to me said that I did not get through this round and I have to go through a lot . Never specifically mentioned where I had to work on. To HR , please work on specifically mentioning why the candidate is rejected and please show some kind of transparency. If you are referred by someone in the company , you will be selected directly dont have to be afraid. (but the rounds will be conducted for sake)

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Exeter, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

Basically when you have been shortlisted for an interview, you have to do a lot wrong to not get the job at that point. They look for basic personal traits i.e. resilience, ability to learn, punctuality (A HUGE part due to the business processes).

Your initial interview will be over the phone and if they find that satisfactory you will be invited to their office building just behind the city center close to the bus station. They usually interview around 6-15 people at once and most times these people will be in your training group so start making friends.

When in the building you will be given a MCQ test checking for how much practical information you have about John Lewis's electrical products and their policies, British and EU trade laws, and a bunch of other miscellaneous info. You are not expected to be brilliant at this, because you will be trained to know what you need to know for the job - as I said, you have to screw up really bad to not get the job.

After the MCQ you will have a one on one discussing what the pay is, your preferred schedule and any other questions you have in general.

The training period lasts for about a month. Do yourself a favor and pay attention and write everything down. They tell you not to do any extra studying at home but if you do want to get ahead and not fumble badly and cause damages of hundreds of pounds, study!!

After the training you will be 'buddied-up' with a seasoned front line agent so you know what it is like. They would encourage you to take a few cases. You will be working with dual monitors and multiple software programs so you should be able to multitask and remember it is all timed.

I don't know if you will find any more helpful information than this, but if you are reading, good luck! And I hope this is a stop-gap because I wouldn't encourage anyone to do this job for a prolonged period of time. You will become numb to people around you and if you have a family there is a chance that your relationships will dwindle because you are just simply tired of talking and solving problems.

Interview Questions

• You will be given an MCQ test to measure your knowledge of the company, its products and consumer law.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Chennai) in November 2016.

Interview

I was very easy. 2 rounds of screening and final he round. Overall they check your communication and presentation skills. Stability is being questioned intensively because they want you to stay atleast for a year and it's up to you to trick them into believing that you would stay with them forever :p

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sitel (Chennai) in March 2013.

Interview

Best method of friendly interview. Candidates usually enjoy the interview process; Operations manager assesses the candidate completely, asking the candidate about previous employment and experiences, role of previous work, responsibilities of the same, and Academic background.

Interview Questions

• Name the seven layers of Networking?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.