Sitel Technical Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sitel Technical Support Interview Questions

Interviews at Sitel

2.6

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sitel (Augusta, GA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

In the interview you are asked a few questions to test your knowledge on the equipment that is associated with the job title. This test must be passed. After the test, you will be sent an email for a drug test and background check screening. Once all tests have been passed, you will either get a call, or email to come in for a training date. If you are unable to make the training date you will be rescheduled, however will have to do a drug screen and background test over again.

Interview Questions

• What kind of technical support experience do you have if any?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Augusta, GA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was not bad it was quick and to the point I talked to a young man he asked a series of questions regarding past employers & customer service abilities then I took a quick typing test, and then they sent me to a lab to take a urine test.
    A few days after the urine the I got email welcoming me to site with info. regarding pay, benefits and start date I emailed my acceptance and that was it.
    The training is 8 hours a day for 6 weeks, it's a lot of info and testing but so far so good

Interview Questions

• How do I deal with difficult customers   1 Answer
    • What I liked about sales   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation they offer you the job and tell u what they pay

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel in May 2013.

Interview

Filled out application with test. Interviewed twice over the phone. They tested my computer/internet multiple times, because for some projects you need to use your own. I worked on the directv project and they provided equipment (only needed monitor).

Negotiation

Set rate for all employees at $9.00/hour, periodic raises.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was very quick. I filled out the application, and received a phone call within the hour asking for an interview. The interview process itself was very simple. They asked a handful of behavioral questions, and a couple of competency questions about computers. If they like you, they will hire you on the spot. After taking down your information, they will provide you with your hiring paperwork, which includes a urine test.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were outwardly difficult. The one that stood out the most to me was "What is the difference between hardware and software?"   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Orlando, FL (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

Hiring was very quick. The woman who interviewed me by phone was extremely personable, which gave me a good impression of Sitel, but I was wrong.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very simple, leading me to realize now that anyone can be hired at Sitel   Answer Question

Negotiation

none, I was hired

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corner Brook, NL (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Corner Brook, NL (Canada)) in November 2019.

Interview

Told me the wage was competitive (it wasn't) told me I would be working 10-630 I wasn't basically said whatever they thought you wanted to hear so you would continue the process, I can only assume the interviewer is paid via commission as get you to attend their job fair was the only thing that mattered

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Hyderabad) in April 2018.

Interview

First round is GD, followed by operations then HR. Mostly select women when compared to male. Partial Judgement and mostly make you wait for 3/4th of the day just to take the first round. and the first round completes less than 10mins.

Interview Questions

• Asked what would you do if your college representative?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sitel (Chennai) in March 2018.

Interview

Interview
    1st round hr
    They see for stability in your language.
    Voice process is hr round
    Non-voice process they give four scenarios to write a reply mail!!
    You need to complete the written test for 30 mins.
    For voice process,you need to talk for atleast 5 mins .
    Next round is technical questions based on network

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (Chennai) in December 2017.

Interview

A long process that took around 8 hrs. There was 4 rounds. 1- Personal introduction. (To check communication skills & confidence)
    2- versant & accent. (To check fluency)
    3- Technical written. (Basic troubleshooting mcq. Cutoff was 19/25)
    4- operations (A hr interview to know ur stability & basic technical knowledge)
    At the end of d day I wasn't given an offer. HR's were friendly.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview last for 4 hours. First they showed us the whole call center, all the campaigns that SiTEL is working for. Then we had a test that was checking our knowledge about basic technical stuff, I was preparing for it for the past 2 days and I scored 60%. Then we were listening to calls with managers, discussing. After that I had 2:1 interview, one lady was talking with me and the other manager was observing, it went quite well, she was asking me about me to confirm the information, then we had a role play basically focused on customer service and troubleshooting. At the end I had to answer call from 'customer', help them with their broken electrical item.

It was quite an intense interview, there was five of us, we had one 20 min break. Although I had terrible headache after, it was a positive experience I'd say, and everyone was so kind and nice.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.