Sitel Work At Home Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sitel Work At Home Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Sitel

1.8

Work At Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel in May 2017.

Interview

Someone calls you at a prescheduled time. Inquiries about the details on your resume and ask specific questions based on those details. The interviewer was extremely personable and was very easy to talk to. The entire interview was approximately one hour long.

Interview Questions

• Most questions are centered around problem-solving. There was a video and I was asked 1 question about the video   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Work At Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online, completed assessment, selected interview time. Interviewer called at specified time. In addition to the questions, discussed what I knew about the company. After interview, I was offered job on spot.

Work At Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel in February 2012.

Interview

Over the phone and an assessment was involved and rated. I was given instructions concerning my background and drug test; they needed to be received and passed before I was hired.

Work At Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

I would explain the interview process, if the interview actually took place. The interview was scheduled for 8a this morning and no one ever called. I called the toll-free number, only to be told that number was for on-site interviews. I needed to send an email for the work at home positions. Sorry, for a company that stresses people first, integrity and ethics, this is very very poor first impression. So, email was sent and I received an automated response that someone will reply within 24-48 business hours. How ethical is that? You expect applicants to jump through hoops in a timely fashion, to complete the assessments (and if I hadn't, I'm sure my application would have been removed from consideration) but when it comes to the interview, we're at the mercy of when/if someone chooses to reply to an email. Sorry.....waiting 24-48 business hours for you to correct your mistake is not acceptable and asking a candidate to send an email is in no way shape or form ethical. Your process is broken.........or....this is a regular occurrence and the agents answering the toll-free line got so fed up they requested the change.

Interview Questions

• What legitimate excuse does the interviewer have for blowing off the call?   2 Answers

Work At Home Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sitel (New Haven, MI (US)).

Interview

Filled out an application online followed by sk8lls assessment, typing test etc... at the end it allowed me to schedule an interview. The day before the interview the recruiter sent me 2 link of more assessments to take. My interview was scheduled for 3:30pm and she didn't call untill almost 3:40pm. And I did all this for the lady to tell me they don't hire in Michigan. Complete waste of my time.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.