Sitel Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative

Interviews at Sitel

1.9

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

I applied online in beginning of november 2014. Allot of test to take on the computer, answering questions, Let's put if this way it took more or less 3 to 4 hours doing it.
After 3 weeks I received a email for me to schedule an appoint for the Phone Preview interview.
Did the appointment that same day.
A nice lady called me and asked me all these question that was not difficult at all, really simple ones. She asked to go on a certain domain find her the weather that was in Texas & the ceo of Sitel. After all that she mention that I would be contacted.

2 weeks passed, received another email to schedule a 2nd interview. I did. Another very nice lady called me "the interview was the same like the first one more or less".

Then she stated that she will put me in the ToysRUs Pool and that I Will be emailed & called Once the Training For The ToysRUs account Starts So I can take a drug test and backgroud Check to start working.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel in April 2015.

Interview

I was called on Thursday on time for my interview. The woman was very nice and friendly. Was very easy, went over the times any conflicts and asked some very easy questions. Basically you have to open availability, no background noise and pay is 9 an hour. At the end was told I would get an email in 24 hours. Still no answer.

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (Nashville, TN (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

Basic questions about past job experience. Asked to check random websites for information and was timed for it, such as: how many lego pieces are in this one set on amazon, and what are the 3 package deals for DirectTV. Was hired on the spot.

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sitel in May 2015.

Interview

The interview itself was pretty easy. I had a really sweet lady, asked me a couple of questions then asked me to look up a bread recipe on YouTube and asked me 3 questions concerning that and also asked me to look on the sitel site and find the CEO & president then asked me to run a speed test. Unfortunately my upload speed needed to be upgraded. She told me to email her once I have it upgraded so we could continue the process. Got it upgraded and a week later I was offered a position.!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work from home?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with an upset customer and how did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was short and sweet! She was very polite! The questions were easy in my opinion and straight to the point.

They will ask question to see which campaign you're a best fit for.

I was then sent info to start background and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work from home?   1 Answer
    • Are you in school or working another job?   1 Answer
    • Will anything come up to make you miss any training?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They start everyone off with $9 and you are eligible for an increase after 90 days.

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sitel (Tucson, AZ (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Horrible application process. Horrible testing.
    Took almost an hour to just apply for a position, only to be told online, as soon as I completed the application and other menial tasks that I wasn't qualified. No one even had a chance to look at me. Or see beyond the insignificant questions and tests, to know what a benefit I could have been.

Interview Questions

• Hiw long was the wait process?   1 Answer

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel (Saint Louis, MO (US)).

Interview

Easy interview. Took about one week. Called, few questions. Find president, YouTube video ingredients, map quiz, it was very easy. She wanted me to do a speed test it was through Comcast. That was about it. took drug test next day. Background check only took one day. Hardest part was the paperwork

Interview Questions

• Time you had a difficult customer. General interview questions   Answer Question

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sitel in September 2015.

Interview

I filled out application online, took assessments and get schedulew for interview. You have to have to be at computer for interview. Waste of time. I call over 6 years of call center experience. Rude interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Would $9.00 an hour be okay? Open up three tabs in the browser.   Answer Question

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sitel in September 2015.

Interview

Recruiter immediately asked if my requested pay was negotiable. I informed her that it wasn't. Their starting pay rate is $9.00 which isn't negotiable. I didn't continue with interview, not wanting to waist recruiters time.

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel (Knoxville, TN (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Scheduled phone interview. Once the interview was scheduled, they waited until the actual interview time to tell me that they could not hire me as an at home representative because I was within 50 miles of a call center and that I would have to reapply for the call center near me. It was a complete waste of time. They could have sent an email or called prior to advise me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work from home?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.