Sitel Work From Home Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sitel Work From Home Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Sitel

1.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sitel (Augusta, GA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online for work from home position (Augusta, GA). Received a 3 min phone interview. Was told I do not qualify because I live so close to the actual Sitel-Augusta site.

Other Interview Reviews for Sitel

Work From Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sitel (San Antonio, TX (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received some basic assessment tests. A lot of the tests are geared towards customer service, English skills, and basic math problems such as multiplication and percentages. I passed those assessments. I was annoyed that I had to retake the customer service assessment because for some reason their system wouldn't read me taking it. I kept receiving an email about it and I had to redo it about 3-4 times before the system finally read I finished. I finally got past the assessments and I received an email to schedule a phone screening interview. I passed the screening and was later invited to schedule a web camera interview. I selected a decent time that same week however this part is where I had a negative experience. The recruiter rescheduled with me twice because she said she was so booked that she forgot about my appointment each time! I didn't like that I was on time and she wasn't. I had to reach out and email to ask her about the interview. Eventually her manager took over and had to personally contact me and scheduled an appointment with me for the 3rd time. By then, I already had a job offer with another company.

Personally, that recruiter who interviewed me was very unprofessional. She emailed me apologizing, but I have never had to reschedule twice before. I'm so glad I found a job elsewhere.

Also the job is contract, considered part time, it pays about $9-$10 per hour and it's seasonal working for Turbo Tax. If you go through with this, make sure to have two monitors. Also it's webcam so you have to be professional for your upper part of your body. Like don't have heavy makeup on and wear professional attire. They have a somewhat strict dress code and you have to turn in that you read the policy.

Interview Questions

• Phone screening: When are you available?   1 Answer
    • Phone screening: Are you okay with being paid $9-10?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Augusta, GA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

First, I had to pass online tests (assessment, simulator, typing, speed, and PC). Then I was able to schedule an interview date and time. Once I was called I was told that I lived too close to Sitel to work from home (not less than 50 miles).

Interview Questions

• Do you live within 50 miles from Sitel location?   1 Answer

Work From Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Easley, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel (Easley, SC (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I filled out the application and took the assessment. The process took about a week. After completing the application and assessment, I received an email from HR to schedule an interview.

Interview Questions

• I have an interview with them soon, so I hope I do well!   Answer Question

Work From Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel in November 2017.

Interview

simple and easy. Online process was extremely friendly and very fast and easy to understand. Not complicated at all. Wish every company was this easy. Was super user friendly.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where a customer was mad?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel (Augusta, GA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Filed out online application and did the online assessment which included typing test. Once I passed the assessment, I had to choose an interview date and time. Recruiter called me a week after and stated that they was hiring for full time only and no part time. The hours will be working on holiday, weekends, evenings, or days. She stated that the training will be day shift. She ask will that be something that I wanted to do?

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work for Sitel?   1 Answer
    • Would this schedule be something that you can work with?   1 Answer

Work From Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sitel in October 2017.

Interview

They have you log onto a audio free conference where you do a diagnostic check to ensure you have the right equipment, then you do the actual job assessment; which consists of "agree" or "disagree" questions; identifying complete and incomplete sentences; fill in the blank sentences. Then you proceed to do a mock CSR scenario as if you were actually doing the job which lasts 15 mins. (after they give you a really brief run thru of what to do). After all is completed you go back to the online conference where you indicate that you've completed the requirements and wait for someone to private msg you and let you know whether you're moving forward or not. I'm not sure what they say if you don't pass but they asked me for my email address, I guess they checked the results, then asked for my #. Called within 3 minutes, asked 1 real interview question (and other things like availability, shifts preferred, etc.) then offered me the job. Paid training and no days off (other then the 2 natural off days) for the 1st 90 days. I did not finish the mock scenario and still passed, was a very simple process.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer?   1 Answer

Work From Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sitel (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied online for the work at home position. Was sent an e-mail by HR Recruiter that a phone interview would be set up. E-mail did not state that the call would be from a different recruiter. An on-site recruiter requested that I come in after finishing a phone interview. I had stated that I applied for the Work From Home but was then told by a misinformed recruiter that I did not and that he would have never had considered me for the position because I had applied for the onsite. He was particular in stating that though I'm certain I applied for the correct position. I did state to the second recruiter that I spoke with that I applied for the work at home position however he proceeded to assume I wanted to work onsite until I directly asked him if the position would be work from home. Once this was confirmed I decided not to proceed further with the interview. I live 30 miles one-way trip to the on-site call center. I was told that if I lived within 50 miles of a call center I would not qualify to Work From Home. I declined to move further as I did not see it worth my time to commute 60 miles to and from work each day at local minimum wage pay. It seemed like a disorganized process as well because I took the computer assessment once online and then was asked to do it again when I arrived to interview onsite prior to meeting with the recruiter.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.