Sky Betting & Gaming Interview Questions in Leeds, England | Glassdoor.co.in

Sky Betting & Gaming Interview Questions in Leeds, England

Interviews at Sky Betting & Gaming

UI-UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sky Betting & Gaming (Leeds, England (UK)) in November 2019.

Interview

I can honestly say that the hiring and interview process has been the most pleasant in all the jobs I have every applied for. Amy O'Shea and the team at SB&G have made the whole process so smooth and seamless, with a careful and considered approach about my current situation. The support from everyone has been fantastic, and most of all an enjoyable experience

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of a time where you have been able to manage a challenging stakeholder or project, and how did you overcome any difficulties?   Answer Question

Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sky Betting & Gaming (Leeds, England (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

I was referred by an existing employee rather than applying for a specific role, Tom from the Talent team contacted me and invited me for an interview. I was initially interviewed by the Technical Lead and another senior member of my team, which was unlike any interviews I've had before - it was very relaxed and unstressful, more like a chat with peers. We talked about technical things but it was definitely not in the format of a test or set questions, much more informal. This was supposed to be quite quick but we ended up chatting for almost two hours because we were all enjoying the conversation. A few days later, I was invited back for a second interview with the CISO and again this was done on an informal basis - he was very personable and the whole thing was remarkably stress free. At the end of the interview, he said he'd be happy to hire me and then passed me back on to the Talent team who worked out salary details, etc. and confirmed my offer. Because of the nature of the company, there were some background and identity check to do before I could start - even so the whole thing took less than two weeks.

Interview Questions

• There were no 'clever' questions if you like, it was just talking about what things I'd done before and where I wanted to be going in future. I felt (as I always do) that it's more important to be honest and enthusiastic rather than claiming to know things that you don't - you can always learn what you don't know if you have the right attitude, and everyone goes through the same thing when starting a new role.   Answer Question

Head of Design & User Experience Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sky Betting & Gaming (Leeds, England (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview comprised of 3 steps - 1. an initial chat with the hiring manager and peer, 2. a strategy presentation and live task to a panel, 3. a coffee with senior leadership.

The process was very smooth, there was great interaction with the recruitment team during and post-offer. It also moved very quickly which was a positive.

I was also invited to multiple events before starting to help with integration.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sky Betting & Gaming (Leeds, England (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

Amy O'Shea, the Talent Experience Coordinator, was very accommodating and helpful. Not only that she provided thorough information regarding the interview process to help me prepare, but she was also very supportive and considerate. I felt taken care of throughout the whole process.

The phone interviews were unlike the usual question-and-answer type of interview; it was more like a casual conversation, which helped me to relax and deliver thought-out answers. I was lucky enough to be invited for an in-person interview. During the interview, everyone was very welcoming and kind. Again, the atmosphere was very friendly and casual. Personally, it helped with conveying my personality across.

Interview Questions

• How do you convince someone who does not believe in our research findings? (or something along those lines)   Answer Question

CRM Strategy Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sky Betting & Gaming (Leeds, England (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

Long, drawn out, unprofessional, biased, needed to be lead by a HR professional and not only the hiring managers. Hiring managers created the task and also gave advice to other candidates as well as making the final decision on who got the jo.b

Interview Questions

• Tell us a difficult situation you've dealt with and what the outcomes were   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sky Betting & Gaming (Leeds, England (UK)) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview process was one of the best I have ever experienced. From the moment the skybet recruitment team contacted me on linkedin, to arranging the interviews and supporting me with prep. Their website is full of useful information about the company and the recruitment team were very knowledgeable about the role. I originally had a telephone interview with the recruitment team to talk through my CV, I then had a face to face interview and finally an informal chat with the recruiting manager before receiving my offer. The final chat was as much for me to feel comfortable the role was right for me, as it was for the manager to make a decision. It was a great experience and I was so pleased to receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you ensure that you had a successful first couple of month?   Answer Question

Graduate CRM Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sky Betting & Gaming (Leeds, England (UK)) in September 2019.

Interview

Initial application, and then I got invited into an assessment day.
    This consisted of a group exercise, then a quick 1 on 1 interview.
    The group exercise consisted of asking us a scenario in which there was several people on a boat about to sink, and who would we save.

Gaming Customer Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sky Betting & Gaming (Leeds, England (UK)) in August 2019.

Interview

An informal 1-2-1 telephone interview about general reasons for applying, then asked to attend a group assessment centre at the Leeds offices. The assessment centre consisted of a group activity, an individual task where you had to rewrite an error-strewn email, and speed-dating like interviews.

Customer Experience Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sky Betting & Gaming (Leeds, England (UK)) in August 2019.

Interview

Initially I had a phone call with a member of the recruitment team which was an informal chat about how I found out about the job and I was invited to an interview. The interview was at the assessment centre in Leeds. A group of roughly ten people attended including myself. We participated in a group activity, an individual task of correcting an error filled email and a speed interview with quick fire questions much like speed dating.

Internal Communications Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sky Betting & Gaming (Leeds, England (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

After applying for the job I received a phone call from a member of the HR team. He had a brief chat with me about the role and why I was interested in it and then invited me for interview. The interview was with the head of internal comms and another team member who were both extremely friendly and welcoming. The interview lasted around 40 mins and then I did a writing task that also took about 40 mins. Mainly skills based questions and also what I knew about SBG. Very clear about when they would let me know, overall a very positive interview experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.