SmartPak Equine Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 10 Dec 2018

2.7

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SmartPak Equine (Plymouth, MA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

30 minutes on the phone. Interviewer was reading from a sheet of questions and looking for very specific answers. A lot of their technology is several versions behind the current version. For instance, they are using MVC 4 which is quite old now and 3 versions behind the current version.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SmartPak Equine.

Interview

I submitted my resume and a custom portfolio then had 3 phone interviews and one in person interview, many were with multiple people. Pros: The phone interviews were fairly casual in tone and everyone was very friendly. Cons: the whole process took 5 months

Interview Questions

• Most were about the ability to work in a team environment and fitting in with the company culture.   Answer Question

SmartPak Equine Response

16 Apr 2018 – HR Business Partner

Thanks for your review of SmartPak!

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SmartPak Equine.

Interview

I didn't get to have one! The HR recruiter never called at our scheduled time and when I called her I got a voicemail. Just shows the lack of respect for people.

Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SmartPak Equine (Plymouth, MA (US)).

Interview

I first learned of the position on craigslist. I applied then promptly connected with the recruiter via LinkedIn. We had a quick telephone conversation and decided to move forward. The next day I had a more in-depth conversation with the hiring manager and another QA engineer. The conversation went well, everyone I spoke to was great, they really did a good job conveying how good the company was. A round of in person interviews was scheduled for the following week. The in person round of interviews was a series of five interviews with people from all different departments. It was very informative and pretty casual. Three days after my in person interview I was extended an offer. I looked over the benefits package and after some minor negotiation, I accepted the offer. A background check was conducted and a drug screening was requested. All in all I'd say it was pretty standard as far as interviews are concerned. In regards to the people that I met with, they seem like very nice people, very easy to speak to. It's unfortunate that during my hiring process the recruiter, who is a contractor, moved onto a different contract. She was one of the best recruiters I've dealt with.

Interview Questions

• Name something you like to do that other people may find weird.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations were very easy they had no problem with me negotiating.

Quality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SmartPak Equine (Plymouth, MA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I had about a 30 minute phone interview followed by a 2 hour in-person interview. Everyone was super nice and I was very excited but it took weeks and me emailing the HR department to find out they has already filled the position. They could have at least called and told me and then thanked me for my time.

Product Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SmartPak Equine in January 2015.

Interview

Three step interview, first a detailed phone interview about my customer service experience. Then an in person interview, lastly an interview with higher managers as well as a tour of the office and sitting with a product specialist for a few hours to see what the day is like. Very personable and easy going interviewers. A love for customer service and horses is a must.

Interview Questions

• What is one time you had a conflict, and it was not resolved the way you wanted it to. How did you deal with that, and what did you learn from that.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SmartPak Equine (Plymouth, MA (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

I did an initial phone screening with HR, then was brought in for an in-person interview. The in-person interview lasted a few hours and I met with 5-6 managers, sometimes with 2 managers at a time. After the interview, I went on a brief tour of the office. A few days after the interview, I had another phone interview with a manager who wasn't in the office when I was there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your top 3 strengths and your top 3 weaknesses   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SmartPak Equine (Plymouth, MA (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

After connecting with several current employees, I applied through the online application. 2 weeks later, a manager reached out to schedule a phone interview. From there, I was invited to the office for an in person interview with 4 different managers and then some call listening and informal interview with current employee.

Product Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SmartPak Equine in September 2015.

Interview

applied online. Took 2 weeks to hear back. Another two weeks for them to schedule a phone screening. And another Two weeks to hear back after the phone screening

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SmartPak Equine (Plymouth, MA (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Multiple interviews and time to sit with an employee to see what the job entails. Had an interview with a group as well as one on one. Asked multiple questions that were relevant. Interview was more like a conversation than an intimidating interview. Everyone was very welcoming and helpful.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.