SmithBucklin Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

SmithBucklin Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at SmithBucklin

2.7

Associate Interview

Interview

Phone screening lasted ~35 minutes with basic background questions and behavioral questions that were pretty easy to respond to, called in for second interview with a panel of three individuals that was straightforward

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SmithBucklin

Associate Interview

Interview

Good and fair. Very clear on job roles and how to effectively contribute to them. Multitude of interviews, as I had 3 and never had that many before. Very professional

Interview Questions

• What can you do for the company?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SmithBucklin (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied for an Associate's position with SmithBucklins' subsidiary, Tech Image. I received a phone interview request more than a month after submitting an online application. The phone interview was smooth, no curve balls or tricky questions, it was a pretty straight forward phone screen, pretty conversational, mostly about my background. The HR representative was nice, she was able to answer all of the questions I had about SmithBucklin and the position. Shortly after the phone interview, I was asked to come in for an in person interview with some of the Tech Image team. Four, one on one interviews took about two hours, they were all open about the work they do, who their clients are and what not. Again, nothing too tricky, no curve ball questions.

Unfortunately, they let me know that they would be moving on with another candidate. However, during the entire process, every one I spoke with was extremely professional and polite.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SmithBucklin (Washington, DC (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Telephone interview and in-person interviews. Phone interview lasted 45 mins and 1st in-person interview was 90 mins, followed by second interview for 30 mins. Unorganized and had to schedule a second in-person interview after scheduling error on company's fault. Not interested in applying again.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a challenge with a coworker and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.