SmithBucklin Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

SmithBucklin Interview Questions

Interviews at SmithBucklin

2.9

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SmithBucklin (Washington, DC (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Telephone interview and in-person interviews. Phone interview lasted 45 mins and 1st in-person interview was 90 mins, followed by second interview for 30 mins. Unorganized and had to schedule a second in-person interview after scheduling error on company's fault. Not interested in applying again.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a challenge with a coworker and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

Phone screening lasted ~35 minutes with basic background questions and behavioral questions that were pretty easy to respond to, called in for second interview with a panel of three individuals that was straightforward

Associate Interview

Interview

Good and fair. Very clear on job roles and how to effectively contribute to them. Multitude of interviews, as I had 3 and never had that many before. Very professional

Interview Questions

• What can you do for the company?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SmithBucklin (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied for an Associate's position with SmithBucklins' subsidiary, Tech Image. I received a phone interview request more than a month after submitting an online application. The phone interview was smooth, no curve balls or tricky questions, it was a pretty straight forward phone screen, pretty conversational, mostly about my background. The HR representative was nice, she was able to answer all of the questions I had about SmithBucklin and the position. Shortly after the phone interview, I was asked to come in for an in person interview with some of the Tech Image team. Four, one on one interviews took about two hours, they were all open about the work they do, who their clients are and what not. Again, nothing too tricky, no curve ball questions.

Unfortunately, they let me know that they would be moving on with another candidate. However, during the entire process, every one I spoke with was extremely professional and polite.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SmithBucklin in August 2014.

Interview

I had been emailed by a recruiter for a phone interview, which was the first step in the process. During my phone interview, the recruiter was very nice and asked all of the standard questions (i.e.: walk me through your resume, why do you want to change positions, ect.). After our phone interview, I was told that I would go in for a skills test, as well as interview with three managers, and that I would receive confirmation of the date by the end of the week. I never received a confirmation. Word to the wise: Even if they say that they are bringing you in for a second interview, you may not hear back.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SmithBucklin (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interviews were pretty standard. Met with several different people who were able to offer insight into the position and company. Very friendly people, and they all seemed to love their job. I get the impression that it is a great place to work, and that management truly cares about you. They didn't throw me any curveballs, and we're very quick and getting back to me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a disagreement, and how you handled it   Answer Question

Operations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SmithBucklin (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Applied in late December, they reached out to me with a phone screen the first week of January. The recruiter asked basic questions: why did I want to work at the company, why I was interested in the position, what my availability was. I then was required to take a personality test. About a week later, they called me in for an in-person interview. The interview was for a different role than what I applied for (Technology unit instead of Healthcare unit). It was a 1:1 interview, and the hiring manager asked me to tell them about myself, why I wanted to work at SmithBucklin, and if I had any questions. There was no skills or aptitude test.

Interview Questions

• What interested you most about SmithBucklin?   1 Answer

Operations Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at SmithBucklin.

Interview

the interview process was like any other interview. they asked you questions and you answered. i responded with answers and they responded with follow up questions. we continued to converse throughout the interview process

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SmithBucklin.

Interview

Average interview with basic questions. Some of the questions asked was unexpected for this position.

Marketing Interview

Interview

You submit an application online. Then you receive a phone call asking to schedule a phone interview after that you have a phone interview. If it goes well you will receive a phone class asking you to come in person for a meeting. You must fill out some online assessment and a write detail essays that they assign to you by the meeting. After that they notified you 2- 4 weeks later by email letting you know if you receive the job or not.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest mistake that you made in a job and why?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.