Sobha Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sobha Interview Questions

Interviews at Sobha

2.8

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sobha (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

I sent a mail attached with my resume to different hr executives. Within a day I received a call back from a hr. I was asked to report to sobha headquarters at Bangalore for the further process.
    First round was apti and technical test which was standard and not so difficult.
    And then after shortlisting the second round was technical interview and then the formal interview with the head of HR department.

Civil Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sobha.

Interview

We had an online registration. After that an Online test (from home). Then the shortlisted candidates were called for an interview. First we had a Technical interview followed by an HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready for a 2 year bond?   3 Answers

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sobha (Bengaluru) in March 2020.

Interview

It had 3 stages, First I had an interview with the VP of the particular domain . And secondly an aptitude test and finally an interview with Senior HR Manager.

Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sobha (Bengaluru) in January 2020.

Interview

The HR did the first round of interview. Asking about me and my previous experiences. Then gave me an application form and asked me to fill it in the waiting room, It had around 6 pages of questions. Then I was taken to another "unknown" person. Who never introduced himself. And proceeded to ask about me and my previous experience. And literally said I was earning more than I should be at my previous employment, And proceeded to tell me that I would be have to do the similar task as my previous employment with some additional task and the pay will be less than half of my previous employment. I was already losing it for waiting for 3 hrs doing nothing. And to hear all this from a stranger who has no idea about what all I had to do to earn what I was earning that was more frustrating. And during this entire process he was looking at his phone. Then he asked me to go and wait in the waiting room so the HR can meet me. As soon as I was there in the waiting room the HR came in and said "You could leave now, I shall get back to you", and he left. Now I was there with this 6 page application form which I filled and not knowing what to do with it. So I rang up the HR so I could give the form and leave. But he wouldn't answer my call. So I waited for sometime and left after no response.

1. Why would you conduct an Interview if you are not going to listen to the candidate?
    2. Why make me fill that 6 page form if it was for me to take home?
    3. Why waste everyone's time by saying "I shall get back to you?" Let the answers be more straight forward so everyone can move on.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sobha (Mumbai).

Interview

Since the applied post for an internship, they just check my communication skills, the interview was completely based on the resume with some common HR questions like tell me about yourself and regarding the project management.

MEP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sobha (Coimbatore) in October 2019.

Interview

Hard to get. 1 out of 500 got selected. Questions were problems. 30 questions were aptitude next 30 were core related. Hard to crack. Need management skills. Job is in uae. Also need good communication skills.

Cost Estimator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sobha in June 2019.

Interview

Technical and aptitude. just for about an hour, it was good, written aptitude test, verbal technical questions, questions related role and a few self questions. In detail technical questions .. all working principals of switchgears.

Interview Questions

• Working principal of switchgear , Tendering process, site experience   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sobha (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

1 round of HR interview - initial screening - some aptitude and psychological tests 1 round of Function interview 1 round with the Regional head Final round with HR for compensation

CRM Interview

Interview

aptitude test followed by personal interviews taken by team managers, vp. They tries to test you about your commitment level, are you really interest for the job and how long you would stay in the organisation

Senior Quantity Surveyor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sobha (Bengaluru) in August 2018.

Interview

prelims and technical round. prelims will have about 30 questions and like choosing options and the technical round will be 1 to 1 face to face interview. you have to clear both the rounds and final will be HR

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.