Sobha Interview Questions

Updated 10 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 71 of over 71 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sobha

Sobha

Application

I interviewed at Sobha

Interview

It was easy to crack the interview and the interviewer made me comfortable. The process was very well designed and there were no confusions. It was a fantastic experience. No Harm in attending the interview irrespective of the outcome of the same.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions relating to the profession
    Answer Question

Sobha

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sobha

Interview

3 Rounds Technical,Manager,Hr round I applied via Naukri.com and was interviewed in Sep, 2020. First round conducted by technical person, asked the technical questions. Next Round I met manager. Last round salary discussion with HR.

Interview Questions
  • Previous company job responsiblities How to place bottom and top steel in staircase. How to check reinforcement and shuttering in slab & column. Density of raw material Testing of steel, soil, raw material. Concrete design mix, Etc Reason for leaving the previous company

Sobha

Application

I interviewed at Sobha

Interview

30 minutes phone call from business analyst from dubai office for oracle fusion HCM consulting role . It was for a temporary requirement there a b c d e f g h I j k l

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sobha (Irvine, CA) in Dec 2020

Interview

Just 10 minutes , talk about yourself and strength and weakness, what do you do if two kids are continuously fighting? I will separate them , and make them to sit to opposite sides of the classroom .

Interview Questions
  • Why should we appoint you as a instructional assistant
  • What is your strength and weakness?

Sobha

Application

I interviewed at Sobha

Interview

1).Aptitude - Questions from number sequence, Arrangements,Ages, Blood relationship,Clocks and calendars. 2).Group Discussion - Current affairs related 3).Technical - Highway Engineering and concrete technology 4).HR - Kind of psychological questions 5).Skype call with CEO

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

Sobha

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sobha

Interview

Initially, there was a skill test followed by a group discussion. The third round was a personal interview and all the selected candidates had a skype interview which was conducted on a different day.

Interview Questions
  • Basic civil engineering questions like the code, minimum cover, BM, SF diagrams
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sobha (Bangalore) in Jul 2020

Interview

1st round of interview is HR interview followed by the technical round interview by senior employees and final round of interview by the manager. Once the candidate the Cleared the All the rounds and at Last discussion with HR about the payscale.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Internal audit process of Procurement 2. Due dates of TDS,PF and ESI 3. Testing of internal audit controls

Sobha

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sobha

Interview

We had an online registration. After that an Online test (from home). Then the shortlisted candidates were called for an interview. First we had a Technical interview followed by an HR interview.

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sobha (Bangalore) in Mar 2020

Interview

It had 3 stages, First I had an interview with the VP of the particular domain . And secondly an aptitude test and finally an interview with Senior HR Manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sobha (Bangalore) in Jan 2020

Interview

The HR did the first round of interview. Asking about me and my previous experiences. Then gave me an application form and asked me to fill it in the waiting room, It had around 6 pages of questions. Then I was taken to another "unknown" person. Who never introduced himself. And proceeded to ask about me and my previous experience. And literally said I was earning more than I should be at my previous employment, And proceeded to tell me that I would be have to do the similar task as my previous employment with some additional task and the pay will be less than half of my previous employment. I was already losing it for waiting for 3 hrs doing nothing. And to hear all this from a stranger who has no idea about what all I had to do to earn what I was earning that was more frustrating. And during this entire process he was looking at his phone. Then he asked me to go and wait in the waiting room so the HR can meet me. As soon as I was there in the waiting room the HR came in and said "You could leave now, I shall get back to you", and he left. Now I was there with this 6 page application form which I filled and not knowing what to do with it. So I rang up the HR so I could give the form and leave. But he wouldn't answer my call. So I waited for sometime and left after no response. 1. Why would you conduct an Interview if you are not going to listen to the candidate? 2. Why make me fill that 6 page form if it was for me to take home? 3. Why waste everyone's time by saying "I shall get back to you?" Let the answers be more straight forward so everyone can move on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 71 Interviews