Sobha Interview Questions

Updated 21 Aug 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 81 of over 81 interviews

Campus Recruiting13%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Sobha

Application

I interviewed at Sobha

Interview

If you attend the interview with atmost confident and with good vocabulary you can crack the interview. the working is very good. the working is very friendly with proper work life balance.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about you family what you want to become in 5 years
    Answer Question

Sobha

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sobha in Jun 2022

Interview

Aptitude technical through test first we have to clear that and technical and Hr interviews based on that the candidate will be selected. Next within some days the offer letter will be sent

Interview Questions
  • Questions on slump cone Estimation of bricks
  • What is the Height of slump cone ?

Sobha

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sobha in May 2022

Interview

HR round and Technical Round with Zoom Call. Interview was conducted very systematic ally. All these activities take 3 to 4 Days. There are 4 rounds of interview taken by them.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about what type of work you are doing in your present company.
1 person found this interview helpful

Sobha

Application

I interviewed at Sobha

Interview

It was a three stage process consisting of Aptitude Round, Group discussion and Technical interview. After the Technical interview, a HR interview was conducted by the company officials. All these rounds were conducted in offline mode.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sobha

Application

I interviewed at Sobha

Interview

There will be three rounds First round will be telephone interview with project manager or technical person Second round will be with HOD and then HR The interview process may take a month They will be asking entry-level questions for freshers

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sobha

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sobha in Nov 2021

Interview

It went really good.. Good people... Well maintained infrastructure, clean environment it was really nice. They not given me the time to think about acceptance of offer letter they directly after HR round proceed with all joining process But problem with salary and transportation there is no cab facility.

Interview Questions
  • It will be easy according to the post

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sobha (Bangalore) in Nov 2021

Interview

First you entered the interview block. You get a application from the side of the consultancy or others. You must fill the application and fill the seeking job details. After you will submit the application . Then the number wise you get the call from interviewer

Interview Questions
  • What is cctv and the operation. After B.e mechanical engineering why you choose this opertunity. What are the type of cabling in cctv. Which cable is used for improve the quality of cctv footages.

Anonymous Employee in Cochin

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sobha (Cochin) in Nov 2021

Interview

Very pleasant interviewers who respect and value your skills. Long interview process but one that was worth the time. 1 aptitude round, 1 Group Discussion round, 1 offline technical round, 1 offline HR round, 1 online technical round and 1 online HR round comprises the whole interview process.

Interview Questions
  • What part of a car uses steel and what part uses iron?

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sobha (Coimbatore)

Interview

it was good to share my experience of my bachelor's. There were only common questions like my work ethic and my passion for the job. The interview went very smooth and good

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at Sobha (New Delhi)

Interview

It was easy to crack the interview and the interviewer made me comfortable. The process was very well designed and there were no confusions. It was a fantastic experience. No Harm in attending the interview irrespective of the outcome of the same.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 81 Interviews

Sobha Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Sobha according to 50 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 18.79%