Sobha Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sobha Interview Questions

Interviews at Sobha

2.9

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sobha (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

I sent a mail attached with my resume to different hr executives. Within a day I received a call back from a hr. I was asked to report to sobha headquarters at Bangalore for the further process.
    First round was apti and technical test which was standard and not so difficult.
    And then after shortlisting the second round was technical interview and then the formal interview with the head of HR department.

Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sobha (Bengaluru) in June 2015.

Interview

Initial prelims round, clearing that will head on to the technical round for the respective department and then the HR or the final round for testing the behavior of the person

Interview Questions

• As i was interviewed for the planning engineer, the questions like the duration of the completion of building was asked.   3 Answers

Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sobha (Bengaluru) in August 2013.

Interview

Written exam & interview. Written exam consisted of current affairs,qualitative aptitude, quantitative aptitude, technical questions. Interview was conducted at two stages. First by the HR head followed by head of planning dept & other managers.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sobha (Bengaluru).

Interview

7 rounds of interview, hectic process, and not able to answer HR questions.

No good salary package

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sobha (Bengaluru) in October 2016.

Interview

written test 20 aptitude 10 logical regarding flow charts
    easy if you prepare india bixs ,i attempt all and 90% where right
    next round is 2technicals last is hr round
    is very easy asked questions regarding family and some basic

Interview Questions

• java threads, basic core java ,class ,object,
      2 rounds of technical interview regarding java development   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Will get internship if you have contacts in the company. No interview as such. Will get an acceptance letter from the company, which is required to start the internship at site.

Site Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sobha.

Interview

Processes followed in previous company - first round (technical) - mine was a telephonic round.
    second round - managerial round but more of personal questions - F2F
    third round - HR - F2F

Interview Questions

• about my background,some technical question about civil engg.....................................................................   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sobha (Hyderabad) in February 2009.

Interview

Interview was very scheduled, calls and emails were well handled. it was 3 rounds interview. It was focussed on point to point. Well informed.

Interview Questions

• People are highly skilled, they are passionate at work and they expect your answer with great expectation.   Answer Question

relocation problem

Technical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sobha (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in February 2014.

Interview

I am basically an M.Tech graduate and was looking for a technical job. They called me for an interview.They asked me if I am efficient in MS Office and I said yes. They said I will have to u8ndergo a test. Before appearing for the test the HR returned to inform me that they are not taking female candidates. I was shocked to hear such a thing after coming for an interview. Of course, it is not possible to change my gender now.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I am planning to have a baby anytime soon.   1 Answer

Graduate Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tiruchchirappalli

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sobha (Tiruchchirappalli) in November 2017.

Interview

The selected candidates will be hired in Dubai. It was a 1 day long process. Online test(Aptitude & Technical) + Group discussion + Personal interview. PI was a stress PI.

Interview Questions

• Favourite subjects were asked and questions were asked from that. Subjects that i studied in current semester were asked and questions were asked from that. They checked my IS code knowledge.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.