Société Générale Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Société Générale

2.9

ETL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Société Générale (New Delhi).

Interview

I cleared the first round of technical interview and then appeared for and cleared the second technical round after 2 days.

Then I appeared for the managerial round which took place after a month wherein I had a good conversation with the director and got to know about the project and team.

Then after a week I received a call from the HR saying that I'll have final discussion in a few days.

I kept on waiting but did not receive any information from the recruitment team. When I reached out to the HR and shared these details I got a response saying that they will look into it.

However, I did not receive any information from them. This experience has been really disappointing and highly unprofessional.

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Société Générale (Bengaluru) in December 2020.

Interview

Technical test contains two questions which we have to solve in 180 minutes. One question related to binary tree and another one for square. Then there is technical interview and then hr interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Société Générale in November 2020.

Interview

There were 3 rounds in the enitire process viz. Technical Interview, Managerial Round and HR round. The interviewers were friendly and polite and made every bit of effort to comfort the candidate. The TI round went for about 45 min , managerial round for about 30 min and HR round for about 5 min.

Interview Questions

• Technical Interview:

Q1. Pseudo code for counting the number of times a given pattern appears in a long string.
      Q2. Implementation of HashMap
      Q3. Explain the difference between Inheritance and Encapsulation highlighting their applications in OOP.
      Q4. RunTime Polymorphism
      Q5. What are checked and unchecked exceptions?

Managerial Round:
      Detailed discussion on resume.

HR round:
      Q1. Why do you want to join SocGen?
      Q2. What are your future aspirations?
      Q3. Can you work night shifts?   Answer Question

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Société Générale in November 2020.

Interview

One assessment test and two interview- one technical and one HR. They also asked me to define basic accounting terms like equity and security. They asked me about basic knowledge about banks too. The interviewer was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• About derivatives and general awareness of the finance market   Answer Question

Software Engineer - Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Société Générale in November 2020.

Interview

I had applied for the Position of Java Developer , after 3 days i was assigned a Test on Skillenza, the test was of 3 hours and it contained 2 Programming Question (which were tough questions)
    I had solved both the Questions in the programming round.
    The Company has no ethics , i got no reply till 2 complete weeks, i had continously mailed them for a response, but no help.
    In third week i received a reply , that my application cannot be taken forward as , i don't hold the required skills.
    Then why was i assigned the test in first place, the recruiters do not care about your interest and time. It was total waste of time and efforts.

Interview Questions

• The 2 programming questions were:
      1) In a chessboard you have multiple Queen and Bishops, you have to find the total no of squares where none of the Queen or Bishop can reach.
      2) you are given n numbers, draw Pyraminds with (*) for each number in n, and all the Pyraminds are to be in series.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Société Générale.

Interview

It had 4 rounds of interview process. 2 Technical, 1 Managerial, 1 HR Round. Technical Rounds were about 30-40 mins And remaining are about 10-20 mins . A very good experience

Interview Questions

• Being a fresher to the industry, immediately choosing a technology to work is what I felt a bit difficult   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a campus selection for me, they follow very systematic process. We had 5 rounds, Written test, GD, Technical f2f, MR and HR. Usually interview process will be very smooth.

Interview Questions

• It usually based on the basic programming knowledge that one will be having in graduation level. And main key factor is the confidence.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Société Générale (Bengaluru) in October 2020.

Interview

Three rounds of the interview were conducted. The first interview was of 45 minutes of technical questions. The second interview was again of 45 minutes of technical questions and some manegerial . The third interview was of 20 minutes of HR questions.

Interview Questions

• Aptitude Questions
      OOPs Concept
      Linked List Questions
      Fibonaaci Series   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ranchi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Société Générale (Ranchi) in October 2020.

Interview

There were 4 rounds in total :
    1. Online Coding Round
    2. Technical Round 1
    3. Technical Round 3
    4. Managerial/HR Round

Online Test comprises of 3 coding questions.
    First Interview was mainly focused on DS Algo and projects.
    Second Interview was mainly focused on projects and computer fundamentals.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Société Générale (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in October 2020.

Interview

It was during the covid times. everything online
    Online Test(3 coding, logical, verbal, testing, DS), then 4 rounds(2 technical, 1 managerial,1 HR)
    Managerial questions like are you OK with working in shifts

Interview Questions

• ACID properties in DBMS, OOPs concepts, merge 2 sorted linked lists, and asked about my projects mentioned in my CV   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.