Social Beat Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Social Beat

2.6

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Social Beat (Bengaluru) in December 2020.

Interview

Time consuming, More intense compared to other agencies, Delayed feedbacks, Too many interviews, Need to share some clarity on roles and responsibilities apart from the Job Description. It is a good place to apply for jobs as they test you from all the areas and selection is strictly based on the same

Interview Questions

• Background, Experience, Areas of Interest, Knowledge about industry   Answer Question

23 Dec 2020

Thanks for taking time out and sharing your feedback. The interview process at Social Beat indeed has several rounds as we believe in growing our team by evaluating candidates and taking in the ones who are strong with their skills and are in sync with the values at Social Beat. As a part of our interview process, we share the JD with the candidates even before the interview round, which outlines all the roles and responsibilities as well, which are also available on our careers page (www.socialbeat.in/careers) If any more clarity is required, feel free to reach out to the HR team at talent@socialbeat.in. Thanks again for your feedback.

Content Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Social Beat (Chennai) in February 2020.

Interview

Smooth interview process. The hiring process has two rounds comprising of the mid and senior level management, and the final with the co-founder. They offered immediate feedback and were friendly.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Social Beat?   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Social Beat (New Delhi).

Interview

Too much partiality! The HR is from an women's college and yet not interested too hire any candidates from an women's college. They never respond after the interview. Please don't show partiality in people

Interview Questions

Social Beat Response

12 Oct 2020 – Co-Founder

Thanks for your feedback on our interview process. We apologize for experience you had and hope to improve it in the future- we do have a diverse workforce and infact 50% of team even at a leadership level are women. We wish you the very best. Unfortunately due to the quantum of interviews and discussions we sometimes fall short in our process and we continue to work on improving this.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Social Beat (Chennai) in August 2019.

Interview

They intially asked me to send git link for basic CRUD operation in PHP .I have sent it via mail and then they asked to come for f2f again a small technical system test where you need to get your own laptop for test.they asked me JSON object heirarchy.after completion they started discussing salary so I was like ok Its done. Suddenly someone came and asked to do two more assignment and submit before 3days. The assignment was PSD conversation into WordPress theme and then page redirection as am not much familiar but i tried with WordPress theme conversation alone second task I didn't do.
    I have sent many emails for one task which i have completed and stated that i have not done the other task.
    I have asked many times about the status of candidature but they are not responding,
    Ok or not ok this can be said.. but for this they took 1 month and still not responding.
    they just...
     don't respond properly ...
    recruitment process is worst.

Interview Questions

• CRUD operation in PHP   1 Answer
    • PSD to WordPress theme conversation   1 Answer

12 Oct 2020 – Co-Founder

Thanks for your feedback on our interview process. We apologize for experience you had and hope to improve it in the future. Unfortunately due to the quantum of interviews and discussions we sometimes fall short in our process and we continue to work on improving this.

UI/User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Social Beat (Chennai).

Interview

Simply waste!!! I have never seen such a worst HR in my career. HR never got on the interview status. Also, they will ask for referrals for the same position when you go for an interview. 4.5 is a self-rating don't consider it. Surely not recommended for Pro.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience you have in photoshop?   1 Answer

Digital Advertising Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Social Beat (Chennai).

Interview

The process is very smooth. Had an one - one discussion with the Manager. Followed by a written test to showcase the skills you posses in Google AdWords. On clearing the round, you will be called again for the interview with one of the co-founder. Had a positive interview experience. If you are keen to learn new things and willing to explore more, Social Beat is there for you. They will immediately hire you!

Creative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Social Beat.

Interview

I had to wait in a dark and shabby area, and that was intended it seems. Like big organisations trying to see the endurance of the applicants these people are trying to mimic it in a poor manner. There was a clear air of negativity and lack of joy in the work area. Entitled seniors are the reason for this I presume.

Interview Questions

Social Beat Response

12 Oct 2020 – Co-Founder

Thanks for your feedback on our interview process. We apologize for experience you had and hope to improve it in the future. We do have a vibrant work environment but we apologise for falling short

Senior SEO Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Social Beat (Chennai) in July 2019.

Interview

I had totally 4 rounds of Interview.
    1. Telephonic Interview with assignment - Asked to do audit for a website
    2. Values Test - Written
    3. Face to Face Interview
    4. Face to Face Interview

Waiting for another rounds

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Social Beat (Mumbai) in November 2018.

Interview

I had applied online and was called for the interview in the Mumbai location. They took 4 rounds of interviews, along with submitting a digital media plan for a real estate company, i cleared all the rounds also, they took my references and after that they did not revert and when I emailed them for a feedback they still did not revert. When I marked the CEO in the email, that is when the HR replied saying that they had no role for me! Totally unfair and highly disappointed with the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself, why looking for a switch , create a media plan for real estate firm.   1 Answer

12 Oct 2020 – Co-Founder

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Social Beat in April 2018.

Interview

Telephonic round - Assignment - Final Interview with the Co-founder
    Face to face - Assignment - Final Interview with the Co-founder
    Total 3 rounds to the max and then salary discussion if needed

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.