Sodexo USA Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 401 of over 401 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sodexo USA

Sodexo USA

Application

I interviewed at Sodexo USA

Interview

was quite long 2 hrs, and had multiple interview with multiple people. They had a test that I had to take and be able to answer alot of adhoc questions.

Interview Questions
  • how do you work under pressure.
    3 Answers

Sodexo USA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sodexo USA in Jun 2021

Interview

Easy phone interview! I didn’t have to go in for a second interview! He only asked a few questions. Make sure you research about the security services in the company!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo USA (Rockville, MD) in May 2021

Interview

Extensive Process with Recruiter and Hiring Committee. Questions were standardized for all applicants and focused on what if situations without a lot of details. Part of the process was disturbing in that they focused on experiences that appeared to be age related. These were also evident in the "qualifying" pre-interview phases (mandatory - what year did you graduate, etc.). Interview was as expected and I was told that I would hear back within a week but wasn't contacted. When following up with the recruiter several weeks later, was told that I was too experienced. (This happened during other interviews with Sodexo that I had for similar positions)

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with difficult staff?

Sodexo USA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo USA

Interview

Phone call from recruiting led to quick phone call with hiring manager to set up in person interview. I was one of four that was interviewed. Interviewed by the GM and the hiring manager. Started by reviewing my resume and then was all situational questions.

Interview Questions
  • What software and charting systems do you have experience with?
  • How did you evaluate your dietetic interns? Did you ever fail anyone?

Sodexo USA

Application

I interviewed at Sodexo USA

Interview

I was disappointed with the interview process. I only interviewed with the recruiter and did not proceed in the interview process because the job title and description did not reflect the actual position described by the recruiter.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sodexo USA

Application

I interviewed at Sodexo USA

Interview

disjointed and fragmented. The process was very difficult to obtain a straight answer as to their hiring process. Hiring manager was not organized nor very responsive to specific questions. There was too much between follow-up efforts.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with tough clients

Anonymous Employee in Aponi-vi, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo USA (Aponi-vi, AZ) in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview process was very quick and laid back. It was during the pandemic and I was being interviewed for a position in a different timezone so we did it via zoom. More conversational with some standard interview questions. Strength/weakness, etc.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses? How many projects have you managed simultaneously.

Sodexo USA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo USA

Interview

There was initial contact by an HR representative at the beginning of June 2020, followed by another phone screen with HR three days later which then needed to be rescheduled by Sodexo. From there I had a phone interview with the Hiring Manager whom changed the titled of the position to a Business Analyst. June 13, 2020 I had a Virtual Microsoft Team meeting with hiring manager & peer. Neither of them turned their cameras on but I did, so I hear them but not see them. However, they could hear & see me just fine. What was more perplexing is that on June 16, 2020 I was informed that I needed to come on site for an in person interview with the hiring manager, a peer, & another manager. They were 45mins late to the interview & none of them wore face masks or socially distant in the conference room. I was the only one that wore a mask.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sodexo USA (Houston, TX) in Aug 2020

Interview

I was approached by the Finance director on LinkedIn to apply. I responded and was directed to the HR recruiter. It was 3 rounds. First was with HR and they were preliminary screening questions. The second was with who would be my boss. The third was with who would be my coworkers. The third call was more to see how I would interact and work with the team.

Interview Questions
  • How would you restructure a client’s budget? What methodology would you use? Tell me about your background. Resume related questions.

Sodexo USA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sodexo USA

Interview

It's fairly easy, you are mainly asked the basic questions about your availability. There is only one interview in this interview process. Other than that you must wait to hear back whether you will be offered the job or not.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 401 Interviews