Sodexo USA Interview Questions

Updated 23 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 398 of over 398 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sodexo USA

Sodexo USA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo USA

Interview

Phone call from recruiting led to quick phone call with hiring manager to set up in person interview. I was one of four that was interviewed. Interviewed by the GM and the hiring manager. Started by reviewing my resume and then was all situational questions.

Interview Questions
  • What software and charting systems do you have experience with?
    Answer Question
  • How did you evaluate your dietetic interns? Did you ever fail anyone?

Sodexo USA

Application

I interviewed at Sodexo USA

Interview

I was disappointed with the interview process. I only interviewed with the recruiter and did not proceed in the interview process because the job title and description did not reflect the actual position described by the recruiter.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sodexo USA

Application

I interviewed at Sodexo USA

Interview

disjointed and fragmented. The process was very difficult to obtain a straight answer as to their hiring process. Hiring manager was not organized nor very responsive to specific questions. There was too much between follow-up efforts.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with tough clients

Sodexo USA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo USA

Interview

There was initial contact by an HR representative at the beginning of June 2020, followed by another phone screen with HR three days later which then needed to be rescheduled by Sodexo. From there I had a phone interview with the Hiring Manager whom changed the titled of the position to a Business Analyst. June 13, 2020 I had a Virtual Microsoft Team meeting with hiring manager & peer. Neither of them turned their cameras on but I did, so I hear them but not see them. However, they could hear & see me just fine. What was more perplexing is that on June 16, 2020 I was informed that I needed to come on site for an in person interview with the hiring manager, a peer, & another manager. They were 45mins late to the interview & none of them wore face masks or socially distant in the conference room. I was the only one that wore a mask.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sodexo USA (Houston, TX) in Aug 2020

Interview

I was approached by the Finance director on LinkedIn to apply. I responded and was directed to the HR recruiter. It was 3 rounds. First was with HR and they were preliminary screening questions. The second was with who would be my boss. The third was with who would be my coworkers. The third call was more to see how I would interact and work with the team.

Interview Questions
  • How would you restructure a client’s budget? What methodology would you use? Tell me about your background. Resume related questions.

Sodexo USA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sodexo USA

Interview

It's fairly easy, you are mainly asked the basic questions about your availability. There is only one interview in this interview process. Other than that you must wait to hear back whether you will be offered the job or not.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo USA (Atlanta, GA) in May 2020

Interview

Phone screen Panel interview Basic scenario base questions asked Site Visit Client interaction meeting Tour of account Overall easy interview Takes about thirty days from start to finish Some of the questions relate directly to the position and how you could support the team

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about time you had to gain buy in for a new program

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo USA (New York, NY) in Aug 2019

Interview

Not worth it at all if I knew I would’ve went somewhere else, pure false promises, try to low ball your salary and it’s not what it seems. Your career would be better off with the competition

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sodexo USA (Huntsville, AL) in Jul 2019

Interview

It was very forward and it didn’t really take long. Since I’m a student they said I couldn’t work that many hours but I would be floating to different places .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lufkin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sodexo USA (Lufkin, TX)

Interview

Department manager called me to come in for a short interview. We went over my strengths and weaknesses to cover my team spirit. Asked a series of questions to find out exactly what kind of employee i am to assist the company.

Interview Questions
  • Do you know what to do when someone is suffering a stroke?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 398 Interviews