Sodexo USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sodexo USA Interview Questions

Interviews at Sodexo USA

2.4

Utility Worker Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sodexo USA.

Interview

It's fairly easy, you are mainly asked the basic questions about your availability. There is only one interview in this interview process. Other than that you must wait to hear back whether you will be offered the job or not.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo USA (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Not worth it at all if I knew I would’ve went somewhere else, pure false promises, try to low ball your salary and it’s not what it seems. Your career would be better off with the competition

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sodexo USA (Huntsville, AL (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

It was very forward and it didn’t really take long. Since I’m a student they said I couldn’t work that many hours but I would be floating to different places .

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lufkin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sodexo USA (Lufkin, TX (US)).

Interview

Department manager called me to come in for a short interview. We went over my strengths and weaknesses to cover my team spirit. Asked a series of questions to find out exactly what kind of employee i am to assist the company.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what to do when someone is suffering a stroke?   1 Answer

Cook I/Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo USA (Dallas, TX (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

i recieved offers from sodexo and applied as a cook I and food service worker in to different cities in texas for sodexo, i had to go through the same hiring manager who set up a phone screening with me, not once but twice did she not contact me at the schedule we agreed opon, and on the second time of the missed screening i received two back to back emails rejecting me for both positions despite being qualified, it all comes off as very unprofessional.

Utility Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sodexo USA (Washington, DC (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Sat down sign a paper talked about the job then ask me to pass a background check. Asked about my job history. How longed I worked at ECOMERS and asked if I was a hard worker.

Dietetic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sodexo USA (Burlington, VT (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Short yet effective interview. My interviewer was very flexible in setting up a time to meet and throughly explained the position to me, while seeking to really get to know me and my goals.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you would be a good fit for the position?   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sodexo USA (Charlotte, NC (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Did not even get an interview although I am qualified. Typical Phone screens by a gate keeper and no followup emails sent. You only find out you did not get the job via a notice in your dashboard.

Registered Dietitian I Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo USA (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Phone screen with the recruiter who asked about my knowledge of the company and a baseline of my experience. Then I had an in-person interview with the general manager and clinical nutrition manager where they rotated questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had a lot to do and not a lot of time.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you and a co-worker disagreed on something.   Answer Question

Biomedical Equipment Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sodexo USA (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied online via Sodexo website. You will get a call to meet with the hiring manager at your location. Manager was very friendly although, he was upfront that I was only competing with one other person. Interview lasted for a hour in which he said he decided that I will be the one interning for his company.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to test for electrical safety?   1 Answer
    • Do you feel comfortable working at other locations?   1 Answer
    • What equipment do you feel comfortable with.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.