Sokrati Busineess Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sokrati Busineess Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Sokrati

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sokrati (Bengaluru) in October 2019.

Interview

It was good . General aptitude round first. Then GD, an hour long technical interview and in the end an HR round. Technical questions had a couple of guesstimate questions. You can't really prepare for the interview.

Interview Questions

• How many tennis balls can be put inside a 54 seater bus   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sokrati

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sokrati (New Delhi) in January 2019.

Interview

on campus , first they had a Test ... IN 30 min around 45 questons .
    then psychometic test, very basic questions just to check your behaviour on various scenarios .
    then they had called me up .. first there was HR interaction who has scheduled an interview for me ..
    the interview was a 2 step process ...

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself?
      number of railway station in india... i had given the right answer but the interviewer said the answer was wrong ... i said there are 4000 cities and towns in india.... so each city has approx 2 stations.
      plan a trip for me for whole india's tour ... tell me cost .. places of interest everything...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in May 2018.

Interview

First round is online aptitude test. There are 33 questions and 30 minutes. The level of questions is easier. After this, if you clear the test then there is 2nd round of telephonic interview. In this they asked general questions about myself and some knowledge check on digital marketing. After this round there is technical interview and at last HR round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a fair and easy process . They generally try to understand your thinking process and ability to understand and come up with strategies to solve any given problem . Its all basics in the beginning and a little of guesstimates after wards. Its worth a try definitely.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.