Sokrati Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sokrati Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Sokrati

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sokrati (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Initially an aptitude & psychometric assessment. Then hr contacted for interview rounds. He told me that the interviewer is gonna ask me numericals & guesstimates only but that was not the case.
1st round- I messed up here only. Before the interview i followed up with a ton of guesstimates which were asked in previous interviews & they were pretty simple. First i was asked about myself & then to justify the skills i wrote in my resume in 1 min. Then i was asked mental maths questions. After that i was aaked a probability question based on dices. Then two guesstimates,i did reasonable assumptions but i didnt consider ALL factors according to the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
  • Estimate the total volume of drinking water consumed on an odi cricket match   Answer Question
  • Estimate the total number of light sources in kolkata   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sokrati

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune).

Interview

There were 4;rounds, interview was easy but interviewer was very rude.
    First round test quant aptitude reasoning and English questions, then next round was guestimate and quant questions then next round was business analytics questions and last round was general hr round.

Interview Questions

• Quant questions and business analytics questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview consisted of 4 rounds, I had cleared the first 2 rounds and then there was 3rd round which was supposed to be on team handling and business case scenarios. Which apparently i had cleared but still I was rejected as the interviewer didnt feel that i was going to be there for long term, which actually wasn't his place to ask.

Interview Questions

• what would u do if one of your subordinates makes the same mistakes for 5 days in a row.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sokrati (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in November 2019.

Interview

There were 4 rounds:

First was an online psychometric test
    2nd was a aptitude test
    3rd was a screening round through Video resume
    4th and the last is HR personal interview .

Really great experience, Interviewer was friendly and helped me along the way whenever i got stuck.

Interview Questions

• Simple Case study with a budget allocated for designing a Digital marketing campaign with specific details.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sokrati.

Interview

First we had an online test of 90 mins followed by group discussion then one interview on the same day. After eleminating some they also took a skype interview mainly HR one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in September 2019.

Interview

first we had aptitude test , 60 questions in 20 minutes followed by telephonic interview and than HR interview. The questions asked in the interview were very simple like tell me about yourself, weakness,strengths,why should we hire you

Business Analyst () Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sokrati (Bhubaneswar) in August 2019.

Interview

online test -passed
    GD-passed
    then waited for 8 hours .
    Management was not good.
    Started taking the interview at 2 pm for 30 students, being a data-driven company there own management is bad. taking multiple interview of the same person 3 times in a go .wow this is there thinking, rather then taking interview 1 of all students once and then judge even they took 2 days for there own drama.
    my interview was taken at night 9:30 the guy was tired up even if I answer fair approach he will definitely reject me I was knowing that .
    2nd day- only 5 students selected out of which they gonna take 1.

So from 1780 students, they came to take 1-2 that too for the internship.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sokrati.

Interview

Telephonic round and after that Face to Face. I did not clear the telephonic interview therefore could not get a chance for the face to face interview. Basic questions from Resume and about the company with Guesstimate and simple puqqles were asked

Interview Questions

• Basic Guesstimate questions like how many balls can be fit in a Wagon R etc   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

It was multi-interview process. First round was an apti test of 30 min where in each question carried some negative marks if answered incorrectly. The level of apti was moderate but it was lengthy. Next was psychometric. Each round is an elimination round. If you ace apti,you get the psychometric link, followed by case interview round, behaviourial round and 2 more rounds.

Interview Questions

• How many HDFC credit card transactions will take place in your town coming Sunday?   1 Answer
    • Tell me how would handle your team member if he doesn't perform his tasks?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in January 2019.

Interview

The telephonic interview which was basically about =knowing me, my work exp and few questions on digital marketing followed by a case study based on guestimates which required loud thinking over the call, was easy and the interviewer was cross-questioning as and when he felt like.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.