Sokrati Digital Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sokrati Digital Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Sokrati

3.7

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sokrati (New York, NY (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

First round is online aptitude test. There are 33 questions and 30 minutes. The level of questions is easier. After this, if you clear the test then there is 2nd round of telephonic interview. In this they asked general questions about myself and some knowledge check on digital marketing. After this round there is technical interview and at last HR round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sokrati

Digital Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sokrati.

Interview

Irrelevant questions as psychometric test is not even required for digital marketing profile. The process includes
    aptitude test, psychometricc test (logical reasoning), technical round and PI. The said profile doesn't include what's asked in logical reasoning neither it is useful while performing given duties at your best. No client would ask you such stupid questions for which your IQ, logical reasoning skills, or any other psychometric skills are required.

Interview Questions

• The business revenue model based on the logical answering pattern.   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sokrati in February 2018.

Interview

5 Rounds of Interview. 1- Aptitude Test, 2- Psychometric Test, 3- Aptitude and Logical Reasoning Interview, 4- Guesstimates Interview and 5- HR Interview. The overall interviews were easy. Proper planning and execution can lead a way to job,

Interview Questions

• A certain business model was given as I was asked to say why I would choose it.   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sokrati.

Interview

There are 4 to 5 step process.
    1. Aptitude test
    2. One more test
    3. Technical interview
    4. Hr rounds
    But its a very slow process, it took more than 5 months for 4 rounds..

Digital Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sokrati in July 2017.

Interview

They did not even contact me knowing well aware that I am a fresher. Just mailed an aptitude test with no instructions which was the first of my life. I opened it unknowingly and was stunned to see such complex questions with a timer. Obviously flunked it like a boss.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sokrati (New Delhi) in September 2019.

Interview

I applied through college/university Sep 2019.
    Round-1(ONLINE MCQ) -ve marking
    ELQ (English, Logical, Quant) +Personality test (In ELQ there was 20 question in each section and time was 6 min only per section). i managed to do 8/20,9/20,20/20---out of 337 only 50 was shortlisted and i was one of them.
    Round 2(GD)
    it was an easy one, we were distributed in a group of 10 and the topic was gender Inequality
    37/50 was shortlisted.
    Round 3(Interview)(Guesstimate + logical questions) tricky one
     I wasn’t selected ☹
    Round 4( Final) cultural fit
    Basic HR questions

Interview Questions

• in the 1st round, questions were of the intermediate level just mind the time while answering.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.