Sokrati Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sokrati Interview Questions

Interviews at Sokrati

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sokrati (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Initially an aptitude & psychometric assessment. Then hr contacted for interview rounds. He told me that the interviewer is gonna ask me numericals & guesstimates only but that was not the case.
    1st round- I messed up here only. Before the interview i followed up with a ton of guesstimates which were asked in previous interviews & they were pretty simple. First i was asked about myself & then to justify the skills i wrote in my resume in 1 min. Then i was asked mental maths questions. After that i was aaked a probability question based on dices. Then two guesstimates,i did reasonable assumptions but i didnt consider ALL factors according to the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • Estimate the total volume of drinking water consumed on an odi cricket match   Answer Question
    • Estimate the total number of light sources in kolkata   1 Answer

Business Intelligence Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sokrati (New York, NY (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

The First company I saw where recruiter has no basic knowledge of how to take telephonic interview.
    For experienced professional they took aptitude test over a phone call.
    Such irresponsible behavior made me decline their offer.

Interview Questions

• how many taxi bookings happen in mumbai in a day.   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sokrati (New York, NY (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

First round is online aptitude test. There are 33 questions and 30 minutes. The level of questions is easier. After this, if you clear the test then there is 2nd round of telephonic interview. In this they asked general questions about myself and some knowledge check on digital marketing. After this round there is technical interview and at last HR round.

Business Analyst - Digital Marketing Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sokrati (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

If you want to go through Sokrati's interview process, you must have lot of patience. They miss scheduled rounds.
    Also the guesstimate round is very irritating. My journey with Sokrati ended in Guesstimate round.
    I went through
    1. Aptitude test : 50 Questions - 30 Minutes.
    2. General Telephonic Enquiry .
    3. Psychometric Round :100 Questions -20 Minutes.
    4. Maths + Guesstimate Round .
    5. Don't know.......

Interview Questions

• How many Vadapavs get sold in a day in pune??   1 Answer
    • How many Swiggy orders get placed in a day in pune?   1 Answer
    • How many Uber bookings done in a day in Mumbai?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

The process was has six rounds. I made it till 5th round. First round was psychometric. round 2 to 4 were telephonic rounds.5th round was PI and it was rigorous.

Interview Questions

• Guesstimate, quantitative question, situation based questions.   Answer Question

Python Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Twenty Four Parganas

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sokrati (South Twenty Four Parganas) in February 2020.

Interview

First round was a telephonic interview based on past experiences and questions from your resume. Second round was a google hangouts coding round in which the person on the other end was least interested in the interview and wrapped up the call in 20 minutes. Introduction, questions about past experience,2 algorithmic questions and one coding question,all in 20 minutes. I finished the coding question but the response I got was 'I have to drop this call,I will give your feedback to the HR'.

Interview Questions

• Given a list in python with all elements except one,paired. Find that one element.   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in January 2020.

Interview

It was an extremely Long Interview Process - I had to go through 5+ rounds. (2 Telephonic rounds + 4 personal interview rounds) Most questions revolved around team management and situation handling

Interview Questions

• Checked Domain Knowledge & asked questions about how I would handle different day to day situations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune).

Interview

There were 4;rounds, interview was easy but interviewer was very rude.
    First round test quant aptitude reasoning and English questions, then next round was guestimate and quant questions then next round was business analytics questions and last round was general hr round.

Interview Questions

• Quant questions and business analytics questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview consisted of 4 rounds, I had cleared the first 2 rounds and then there was 3rd round which was supposed to be on team handling and business case scenarios. Which apparently i had cleared but still I was rejected as the interviewer didnt feel that i was going to be there for long term, which actually wasn't his place to ask.

Interview Questions

• what would u do if one of your subordinates makes the same mistakes for 5 days in a row.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in November 2019.

Interview

It was complete torture, torture, torture by the interviewer over the telephonic round.
    It all started with an assignment discussion which I submitted a month before. I was not able to recollect the approach. He thought I have copied it and started torturing with deep DSA questions which I nither had studied nor used in my project.

The assignment was based on a Binary Search Tree. Which I neither studied nor used in any project. I only had a basic understanding of it(I am from an Electronics background and my academics didn't have basic/deep subjects on it). I invested my weekends in solving that and completed it because I wanted to accept and complete this challenge.

I almost solved each question with my intermediate understanding of the subject.

He was sort of enjoying as I was lacking the theory of DSA. Still, I gave a solution to each of the problems he shared maybe not the optimal way which he wanted in some cases. I felt like some graduate engineer with those bookish question was taking my interview.

In the end, 3 questions related to my skills(nodejs) was asked:

1. "111" + 1
    2. "111" - 1
    3. 2 > 3 < 4

All the above three questions were asnwered correctly. Still, he was doubting as he was not aware of the basics of the skills of which he was taking the interview. Maybe the interviewer needs some time to get mature and ask the right questions during the interview.

Overall 100 mins of torture from the interviewer and It was a good anger/frustration management exercise for me.

If you know DSA well you get into this company easily. No need for professional skills.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.