Sokrati Interview Questions

Updated 1 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 184 of over 184 interviews

Employee Referral16%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Sokrati

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sokrati

Interview

I applied for the role through Linkedin I received a mail for online apti and psychometric test I saw some reviews on glassdoor many of them were saying the online test was easy. Guess what it wasn't that easy the apti questions were quite tough considering you only have 20 mins for 60 questions the psychometric questions were tricky if you observe closely you will know. I dont know if people who are on this platform are super smart but the apti was quite tough if you are someone of average intelligence please read the email and practise apti mostly for logical . I took the test looking at reviews over here saying that the apti was easy it really was tough. I am yet to wait for a response If i do get i will edit it if you are seeing this then i didnot clear the apti

Interview Questions
  • online apti and psychometric test questions
    Answer Question

Sokrati

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sokrati

Interview

1 round - Guesstimates & Aptitude questions 2 round- Psychometric test 3 round- Technical(questions on digital marketing) 4 round Technical +Quick logical questions like You have a birthday cake and have to cut it into 8 equal pieces by making 3 cuts only.

Interview Questions
  • he interviewer asked basic questions about us. Tell us about yourself? Your hobbies? Strength and weaknesses? Are you a good team leader? Justify yourself with an example? How much salary do you expect?

Sokrati

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sokrati

Interview

Multiple people will call you and will not move ahead to the next round. I got around 7-8 calls from different people. They took my first round and said will get back and never got back. They should have some central database about candidate info. You cannot call same candidate for 8 times just to take first round of interview. Please upgrade yourself

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sokrati

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sokrati

Interview

4-5 Rounds, all with senior managers of different departments Usually a video call The interviewee maybe younger to you, this is highly possible since most of them are around 23-26 years old Easy and basic interview questions 1st interview - Guesstimate round, take them through your thought process They will help when you're stuck HR is also very helpful, they guide you about each process and what to expect/prepare

Interview Questions
  • Background Work experience Real client scenarios Performance marketing questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in Mar 2021

Interview

For my first interview, the interviewer forgot he has to take my interview. I logged in and sat for 15 minutes before calling them. It never happened. I was then interviewed by the hiring manager the next day. The interview was good and went on for an hour. Following which I gave a psychometric test and was asked to appear for the second interview. The second interview was very abrupt. I don't believe the interviewer was in a good place, there was a lot of background noise. The interviewer rushed through the interview. And in all cases the video's of the interviewers were off. What is the meaning of a video interview if they keep the video off. After a week of this, I received an email stating you are rejected, without stating the reason why.

Interview Questions
  • Overall work experience How to use Boolean search string How to write emails.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sokrati (New Delhi)

Interview

Everything is fine until they offer you the salary. I mean they are going to offer you lower salary than you are having currently. Otherwise interview procedure was fine but HR process is bit slower than other organisations. If you think this is a great organization to work with, may be you're right, but you have to set the bar lower when it comes to salary expectations. Though this is a good organization but if you are going to degrade yourself then you'll eventually lost interest, because money is also a kind of motivation.

Interview Questions
  • Situation based analytical questions.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune)

Interview

Total 5 Rounds of interview. 1 round - Guesstimates & Aptitude questions 2 round- Psychometric test 3 round- Technical(questions on digital marketing) 4 round - Technical +Quick logical questions like You have a birthday cake and have to cut it into 8 equal pieces by making 3 cuts only. How do you do it? 5 round- Cultural Fit round.

Interview Questions
  • A man fell into a 30 m deep well. If he climbs up 4 m and slips down 1 m in one day, how many days will it take for him to get out of the well?
  • what is the 20 percent of 420?
  • guesstimates questions- 1.how many weddings happen in Pune in a month 2.Total numbers of Red Swift Dzire car sold in a day in Pune.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview process was very efficient and swift. Three rounds of interviews: First, Telephonic round with the HR. This round was to understand why I'd be a fit for the role. Second, A video 1:1 interview with a Senior Business Analyst. This round had a fixed structure. The First 10-15 minutes are introduction/ background, followed by a few Quantitative aptitudes questions. These were followed by two guesstimate questions then a bunch of team handling questions and a few business case study questions at the end. The interviewer was very friendly. The third and final round was with a Senior Manager. This involved an hour-long conversation around my background, past experiences, my interest in the company, business case studies, and team handling questions. Be very careful with your answers in this round, anything will make or break the interview for you. I received a confirmation call shortly after the last round of interview.

Interview Questions
  • The number of street lights in your hometown?
  • Speed-Time-based quant question. (Moderate difficulty)
  • Why do you want to join Merkle?
  • What about digital marketing excites you?
  • What is the scope of Data Science in the coming years?
  • Why do you want to shift to a Non-Tech profile being from a Tech background?

Sokrati

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sokrati

Interview

It comprised of three rounds, the first being a screening round based on quant and other stuff. The second was an interview with a focus on problem-solving skills. The third was a mix of technical and cultural fit.

Interview Questions
  • Guestimate the number of ambulances on the road at this given point of time.

Sokrati

Application

I interviewed at Sokrati

Interview

Aptitude, Guestimate, Business Case Study, Cultural fitment, The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 184 Interviews