Sokrati Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sokrati Interview Questions

Interviews at Sokrati

3.1

Business Analyst - Digital Marketing Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sokrati (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

If you want to go through Sokrati's interview process, you must have lot of patience. They miss scheduled rounds.
    Also the guesstimate round is very irritating. My journey with Sokrati ended in Guesstimate round.
    I went through
    1. Aptitude test : 50 Questions - 30 Minutes.
    2. General Telephonic Enquiry .
    3. Psychometric Round :100 Questions -20 Minutes.
    4. Maths + Guesstimate Round .
    5. Don't know.......

Interview Questions

• How many Vadapavs get sold in a day in pune??   1 Answer
    • How many Swiggy orders get placed in a day in pune?   1 Answer
    • How many Uber bookings done in a day in Mumbai?   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sokrati in July 2017.

Interview

They did not even contact me knowing well aware that I am a fresher. Just mailed an aptitude test with no instructions which was the first of my life. I opened it unknowingly and was stunned to see such complex questions with a timer. Obviously flunked it like a boss.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sokrati in January 2017.

Interview

I applied directly on their website.
    Total six round process
    1. Aptitude test (online)
    2. HR telephonic interview
    3. Analytical round telephonic
    4. Guesstimates* telephonic*
    5. Hr round~Analytical Mix *video call*
    6. Final office round personality orientation

Interview Questions

• how will you build a network of hospitals and blood banks across country. they should be connected.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in December 2015.

Interview

There are total 5 round's
    1)coding round
    2)1'st telephonic interview
    3)2'nd telephonic interview
    4)face to face interview
    5)final coding round

Requirements for clearing the rounds-

You should be good in problem solving. You should be able to break big problem in to smaller problem and solve those problems to get the final solution of big problem. They are interested in problem solving approach.

Interview Questions

• Round 1(coding round)-
      Given a matrix find all possible combinations of numbers which are in different rows for example consider a matrix [1 2 3] [4 5 6 ] [ 7 8 9] and expected answer is (1 4 7)(1 4 8 ) (1 4 9) (1 5 7) (1 5 8) (1 5 9) and so on ...
      The solution is easy by applying backtracking and recursion

Round 2 -
      There were 2 types of questions
      1- data structures
      2- OOPS concepts
      1) data structures questions-
      1: You are given an array which contains both positive and negative numbers and you are supposed to find 3 numbers whose product is maximum
      2: delete a node in the linked list which is pointed by some pointer , there is not head pointer so you can't traverse the linked list from start
      3: given a binary tree find whether it is binary search tree or not
      4: find the middle element of the linked list
      2) OOPS concepts-
      Define overloading and overriding , and difference between them

Round 3:
      There were some basic question and some data structure questions
      1) Stages of compiler design
      2)Importance of register variables in C
      3) volatile key word in C
      4) volatile key word in the context of code optimization
      5) there is a tree in the main memory of computer, you need to store it so that you can reconstruct the tree what will your approach
      6) find the diameter of binary tree where diameter=length of left subtree + length of right subtree+1(for root)
      7) consider the situation that you want to update an existing android system what will be your approach

Round 4:
      This is the most challenging and exciting round in the overall interview process
      1) Questions about final year project
      2)union of 2 arrays
       ( you are expected to know complexity of each approach before telling the approach, brute force or naive approach should mostly avoid, use of collections such as set and map are not allowed even if you want to use them you should know internal working of those collections)
      3) Difference between linked list and tree (this one was crazy and I think interviewer was testing my confidence and patience both, according to him linked list is not necessarily a linear data structure)
      4) 25 horses puzzle
      5)There are n weights and m buckets, you are supposed to write an algorithm to distribute these n weights in to m buckets evenly
      For example consider that there are 4 weights of values 2,4,6,8 and there are 2 buckets then distribution will be 2 and 8 in one bucket , 4 and 6 in another one) although the problem seems to be easy at first glance, it is difficult to write a generic algorithm for this problem.
      There was one more round but I was eliminated from 4'th round   1 Answer

Senior Frontend Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in June 2015.

Interview

Telephonic round plus some face-to-face rounds. For me, these were my career's toughest interviews! Be ready to provide your views/solutions to some real-life scenarios in your field and also focus on improving your data structure and algorithm skills before appearing.

Interview Questions

• Print all combinations of a string which have a specific substring in the same order as given. For ex: string is ABCDE, print all combinations of this string which have 'BC' as substring ('CB' not allowed, only 'BC').   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in July 2019.

Interview

Interview process consisting of coding assignment, telephonic interview and then face to face round. Interviewer mostly focused on code optimization, time and space complexities of various algorithms. Assignment based questions to optimize the given code.

1) Find all possible palindromic partitions of string?
    2) Logical questions on Array.
    3) sorting algorithms

Interview Questions

• Given two integer arrays, A and B. for each element of array A find the count of numbers which are less than equal to in Array B.?   Answer Question

SEO Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Sokrati (New Delhi) in March 2019.

Interview

Received a call from HR tejasvi for seo analyst and schedule a telephonic interview. The telephonic interview was 45 mins long and asked me about my previous company and about their own company also I was shooted with many technical seo questions related to on page and link building. Some more logical and mathematics questions were asked for eg. How to find the percentage and guesstimate questions was asked at the end. The interview was quite good the interviewer was little rude he was working their fron past 10 month's but I didn't got selected and received a reject mail on the same day by HR. I don't understand what their expectations were as i answerd almost all the questions correctly.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in December 2018.

Interview

I applied online through there website. Recruitment process consists of around 4 rounds,
    1st round: Online coding+aptitude+psychometric test
    2nd round: 1 hour technical telephonic round
    3rd round: 1 hour face to face technical round
    4th round: 1 hour telephonic techno-managerial round

Interview questions were mostly related to problem solving and different approaches were expected.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in October 2018.

Interview

Hell long time they take.
    This interview process went for 3 months.
    1st month- I went for 5 telephonic interviews. They ask you questions basically to see your approach and maths skills. They throw tough situations on you to see how you react.
    Basically, you can't fake anything they'll mold you in every possible way to get your true side out.
    So, I cleared all my rounds and they replied by not offering me but considering my resume for sometime later.

2 months later yesterday they called me the HR was pretty rude and told me that they'll do another interview today and when that interview call was over they send me the offer letter as well and ask me to join 3 days from now in a new location and reply with a positive response right now. If I don't join offer stand canceled.
    Initially, they wasted my time and Now, they want me to get there and do everything within a span of 2 days without thinking about it.

I found this very rude from their side like completely bashing the candidates and treating them like you know what I mean. Whatever I didn't joined them now as in the span of these 3 months I've grown a lot on my resume and they were offering the same position

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sokrati (New Delhi) in November 2018.

Interview

First Round was a technical test: Questions from GATE exam were asked, I suggest to go through all the GATE questions from Geeksforgeeks or any other website of choice.
    Second Round was a Coding Round: We were given an assignment to be submitted within 38 hours. 4 questions based on html code, css and php. Anyone with knowledge in web development can solve it.
    Final Round was Telephonic Interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the most recent project that you worked on?   1 Answer
    • Technical Questions based on the project, What is Android Studio, Pillars of Android Development, What is XML file etc..   Answer Question
    • Given an unsorted array how to find a missing number?   1 Answer
    • How to find the distance between 2 nodes in a Binary Search Tree?   Answer Question
    • How to check if a Linked List has a Loop?   Answer Question
    • Given an array of 0s and 1s how to sort it so that 0 appears first and 1 after?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.