Sokrati Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sokrati Interview Questions

Interviews at Sokrati

3.1

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Amazing. The process was very smooth and quick. The HRs were very supportive during the interview process. Happy with the interview process. The interviewers also gave enough amount of time to listen to the answers and even helped with a few hints :)

Executive Interview

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Sokrati.

Interview

It’s really a lengthy process that they have and the office infrastructure is also not very good.
    I wouldn’t recommend this company even going for an interview.
    Not a very professional and good outlook all together

Performance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sokrati (New Delhi) in August 2019.

Interview

It began with an assignment case study which was to be submitted by me in 6-7 days. My case study was accepted and they returned with my first interview related to the discussion on my case study and questions related to my projects and SQL.
    Then I was asked to give my second interview which was taken by Head of Analytics - questions were asked related to projects & methodology and data analysis, programming background.
    Third & last round - HR interview, asked few questions related to my academics and how I'm better than other competitors. (Could have been a better one)
    Overall the process was quick. I was really impressed by the Analytics Head, calm, listening to the candidate, trying to understand what I was trying explain. A great person.
    The organiser was supportive, also they take care of my request for joining date & accommodation for a week.

Interview Questions

• Related to my case study assignment (ppt) on U.S. Auto Insurance Market focusing on client GEICO   Answer Question
    • What are left join & right join (SQL)?   Answer Question
    • Related to the projects mentioned in my resume.   Answer Question
    • which programming languages do I know, how much proficient I'm in it? or simply programming background?   Answer Question
    • How I'm better than other candidates having better academic record than me?Justify.   Answer Question
    • what is the difference between performance analytics & data science?   Answer Question

Software Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in July 2019.

Interview

Interview process consisting of coding assignment, telephonic interview and then face to face round. Interviewer mostly focused on code optimization, time and space complexities of various algorithms. Assignment based questions to optimize the given code.

1) Find all possible palindromic partitions of string?
    2) Logical questions on Array.
    3) sorting algorithms

Interview Questions

• Given two integer arrays, A and B. for each element of array A find the count of numbers which are less than equal to in Array B.?   Answer Question

Busineess Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in May 2018.

Interview

First round is online aptitude test. There are 33 questions and 30 minutes. The level of questions is easier. After this, if you clear the test then there is 2nd round of telephonic interview. In this they asked general questions about myself and some knowledge check on digital marketing. After this round there is technical interview and at last HR round.

N/A Interview

Interview

Was good and detailed, very specific focus on the value that you would bring to the organsiation and the capability to lead a team on projects with aggressive timelines. They are very specific about ensuring that the incoming candidate adds a dynamic value to the team and fits in the team culture as teamwork is very essential for success

HTML Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sokrati.

Interview

Simple and fast process
    A simple written test checking knowledge of HTML
    Technical interview on HTML
    HR round
    In technical interview he just asked about html and CSS as the position was open for HTML development.

SEO Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sokrati (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Not specific interview process. They only wanted to know what competitor agency is doing new for there clients. They ask you for assignments and wanted it in detail and after understanding everything they will have no feedback. It's a complete waste of time.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sokrati.

Interview

Telephonic round and after that Face to Face. I did not clear the telephonic interview therefore could not get a chance for the face to face interview. Basic questions from Resume and about the company with Guesstimate and simple puqqles were asked

Interview Questions

• Basic Guesstimate questions like how many balls can be fit in a Wagon R etc   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune).

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy and chill. I was made comfortable and then was interviewed. During my interview there were positive vibes. The person taking my interview was extremely empathetic and understanding. Overall, good experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.