Sokrati Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 3 Jun 2019

3.1

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online and got call after 5 days.

The first two interviews were telephonic and lot questions related to javascript and logic were asked.Then later two interviews were in the HQ.They asked lot of questions related to design patterns and code arrangements.

Interview Questions

• Explain inheritance,How to concat two arrays,explain set timeout   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview process took almost a week which comprised of 2 telephonic interviews. In the First round they asked a puzzle and a case study and some basic analytical questions. In the next round they gave some 5-6 case studies and questions related to previous job. Didn't give the reason for rejection. also the HR does not tell prior what will be asked in interview. Only the timing is confirmed.

Interview Questions

• Guestimate questions in first round and some basic puzzle(very easy). In next round case studies related to digital marketing were asked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in February 2015.

Interview

All questions are related to DB,DS, system architectures and real time application system designs. starts with simple questions and goes upto the product design and derivations.Around 8 rounds of interview contains phone screens or 1:1 most of the times. 4 rounds measures the skills for DS, DB, logic, coding and then if everything goes well you can appear to the sys design problems. Great interview experience

Interview Questions

• system design of parking system, substring programs and few database queries with few datastructure problems   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in December 2015.

Interview

There are total 5 round's
    1)coding round
    2)1'st telephonic interview
    3)2'nd telephonic interview
    4)face to face interview
    5)final coding round

Requirements for clearing the rounds-

You should be good in problem solving. You should be able to break big problem in to smaller problem and solve those problems to get the final solution of big problem. They are interested in problem solving approach.

Interview Questions

• Round 1(coding round)-
      Given a matrix find all possible combinations of numbers which are in different rows for example consider a matrix [1 2 3] [4 5 6 ] [ 7 8 9] and expected answer is (1 4 7)(1 4 8 ) (1 4 9) (1 5 7) (1 5 8) (1 5 9) and so on ...
      The solution is easy by applying backtracking and recursion

Round 2 -
      There were 2 types of questions
      1- data structures
      2- OOPS concepts
      1) data structures questions-
      1: You are given an array which contains both positive and negative numbers and you are supposed to find 3 numbers whose product is maximum
      2: delete a node in the linked list which is pointed by some pointer , there is not head pointer so you can't traverse the linked list from start
      3: given a binary tree find whether it is binary search tree or not
      4: find the middle element of the linked list
      2) OOPS concepts-
      Define overloading and overriding , and difference between them

Round 3:
      There were some basic question and some data structure questions
      1) Stages of compiler design
      2)Importance of register variables in C
      3) volatile key word in C
      4) volatile key word in the context of code optimization
      5) there is a tree in the main memory of computer, you need to store it so that you can reconstruct the tree what will your approach
      6) find the diameter of binary tree where diameter=length of left subtree + length of right subtree+1(for root)
      7) consider the situation that you want to update an existing android system what will be your approach

Round 4:
      This is the most challenging and exciting round in the overall interview process
      1) Questions about final year project
      2)union of 2 arrays
       ( you are expected to know complexity of each approach before telling the approach, brute force or naive approach should mostly avoid, use of collections such as set and map are not allowed even if you want to use them you should know internal working of those collections)
      3) Difference between linked list and tree (this one was crazy and I think interviewer was testing my confidence and patience both, according to him linked list is not necessarily a linear data structure)
      4) 25 horses puzzle
      5)There are n weights and m buckets, you are supposed to write an algorithm to distribute these n weights in to m buckets evenly
      For example consider that there are 4 weights of values 2,4,6,8 and there are 2 buckets then distribution will be 2 and 8 in one bucket , 4 and 6 in another one) although the problem seems to be easy at first glance, it is difficult to write a generic algorithm for this problem.
      There was one more round but I was eliminated from 4'th round   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in April 2015.

Interview

1 coding round + 3 Telephone Interviews + 2 F2F.
    The coding round had a Tree based problem a matrix manipulation.
    The phone interviews were very good and the interviewers tried to bring the best out of me.
    In the face to face interviews too the questions were similar, data-structures and SQL.

Interview Questions

• Basic Data-structures, Linked Lists, Trees, TRIE, hash-maps,   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process is very tough. They asked you flipkart, Adobe level questions. But after you join company you realize that work is very minimal, tedious and very very simple. You think that they are asking this level of questions so they must be doing something very good, innovative and challenging. But reality is far from that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No comments

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune).

Interview

First there was online coding round based on recursion . then there was telephonic round , asked algo ,dbms questions
    DSA, OOPS, DBMS. DSA question are from hashing, searching, linked list, binary trees, heaps etc.

Interview Questions

• dbms queries, oops concepts, algo design , data structure   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in May 2015.

Interview

Worst experience with a recruitment process. I Applied online through website and had to go through following rounds:

1. Coding round- Passed easily.
    2. First telephony interview- 45 minutes, based on concepts of Data structures and logics
    3. Second Telephony interview- 45 minutes, based on similar concepts along with DBMS and OOPS
    4. First Skype Face 2 face round- It was supposed to be face to face but it was actually face to screen, based on similar concepts and logical questions as first two interviews.
    5. Second Skype- Only 2 questions asked and interviewer could not understand my solutions fully so rejected me.

Recruitment process is very slow and not well organized.

Interview Questions

• How to take union of two arrays   1 Answer
    • 25 horses, 5 race lanes, How many races required to find top 3.   2 Answers

Software Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sokrati in March 2015.

Interview

2 round telephonic interview , 1 round skype interview , mainly focussed on Data Structure and algorithm, Data base management system, interviewer was good in data structure . they were mainly looking for problem solving skill.

Interview Questions

• find the middle element of link list, detect loop in link list   Answer Question

Software Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sokrati in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through there website then after some 20 days the HR called me and asked me when can I join and told me that there will be an telephonic interview on the next day.
    After that I was asked to give one more interview then they sent an reject email.

Interview Questions

• They were pretty basic, all question were based on array or strings in the first interview.
      The second interview was pretty much the same but the interviewer asked me to tell me the code.
      How can I tell code on phone, anyways I tried and made my thought process clear.
      This time the interviewer was trying hard to confuse me and asked repeatedly the same questions.
      Overall I think it was okay and I think the second interviewer didn't like my tone.
      Though I answered all his questions they rejected me.   Answer Question