Sokrati Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sokrati Interview Questions

Interviews at Sokrati

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview consisted of 4 rounds, I had cleared the first 2 rounds and then there was 3rd round which was supposed to be on team handling and business case scenarios. Which apparently i had cleared but still I was rejected as the interviewer didnt feel that i was going to be there for long term, which actually wasn't his place to ask.

Interview Questions

• what would u do if one of your subordinates makes the same mistakes for 5 days in a row.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in November 2019.

Interview

It was complete torture, torture, torture by the interviewer over the telephonic round.
    It all started with an assignment discussion which I submitted a month before. I was not able to recollect the approach. He thought I have copied it and started torturing with deep DSA questions which I nither had studied nor used in my project.

The assignment was based on a Binary Search Tree. Which I neither studied nor used in any project. I only had a basic understanding of it(I am from an Electronics background and my academics didn't have basic/deep subjects on it). I invested my weekends in solving that and completed it because I wanted to accept and complete this challenge.

I almost solved each question with my intermediate understanding of the subject.

He was sort of enjoying as I was lacking the theory of DSA. Still, I gave a solution to each of the problems he shared maybe not the optimal way which he wanted in some cases. I felt like some graduate engineer with those bookish question was taking my interview.

In the end, 3 questions related to my skills(nodejs) was asked:

1. "111" + 1
    2. "111" - 1
    3. 2 > 3 < 4

All the above three questions were asnwered correctly. Still, he was doubting as he was not aware of the basics of the skills of which he was taking the interview. Maybe the interviewer needs some time to get mature and ask the right questions during the interview.

Overall 100 mins of torture from the interviewer and It was a good anger/frustration management exercise for me.

If you know DSA well you get into this company easily. No need for professional skills.

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sokrati (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in November 2019.

Interview

There were 4 rounds:

First was an online psychometric test
    2nd was a aptitude test
    3rd was a screening round through Video resume
    4th and the last is HR personal interview .

Really great experience, Interviewer was friendly and helped me along the way whenever i got stuck.

Interview Questions

• Simple Case study with a budget allocated for designing a Digital marketing campaign with specific details.   Answer Question

Business Analyst – Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in November 2019.

Interview

Worst ever experience. Interviewed me for more than a month. Asked to waited for the final round which happened after 3weeks of waiting , later I was informed through a cold mail saying my profile doesn't match there requirements. I have no clue as to what the HR system is this office, after clearing all technical rounds all and even HR which went perfectly well after which I get to hear such statements and after which HR has blocked me for unknown reasons. I am not righting this out of any frustration or anything, it is how granted employers and HR's take people with qualification looking for opportunities.

Digital Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sokrati.

Interview

I received a mail from hr to complete a short aptitude test and share the current and expected CTC however after doing both they completely ghosted. One of the worst and unprofessional hr l have ever encountered . It's completely fine to not select a candidate but the company should have the basic courtesy to inform the applicant. They stopped responding to mails and calls. I definitely won't recommend anyone to work in this type of unprofessional environment.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sokrati.

Interview

First we had an online test of 90 mins followed by group discussion then one interview on the same day. After eleminating some they also took a skype interview mainly HR one.

Busineess Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sokrati (Bengaluru) in October 2019.

Interview

It was good . General aptitude round first. Then GD, an hour long technical interview and in the end an HR round. Technical questions had a couple of guesstimate questions. You can't really prepare for the interview.

Interview Questions

• How many tennis balls can be put inside a 54 seater bus   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in September 2019.

Interview

first we had aptitude test , 60 questions in 20 minutes followed by telephonic interview and than HR interview. The questions asked in the interview were very simple like tell me about yourself, weakness,strengths,why should we hire you

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sokrati (New Delhi) in September 2019.

Interview

I applied through college/university Sep 2019.
    Round-1(ONLINE MCQ) -ve marking
    ELQ (English, Logical, Quant) +Personality test (In ELQ there was 20 question in each section and time was 6 min only per section). i managed to do 8/20,9/20,20/20---out of 337 only 50 was shortlisted and i was one of them.
    Round 2(GD)
    it was an easy one, we were distributed in a group of 10 and the topic was gender Inequality
    37/50 was shortlisted.
    Round 3(Interview)(Guesstimate + logical questions) tricky one
     I wasn’t selected ☹
    Round 4( Final) cultural fit
    Basic HR questions

Interview Questions

• in the 1st round, questions were of the intermediate level just mind the time while answering.   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune).

Interview

1.Aptitude
    2.Psychometric Test
    3.Guesstimates
    4.Client Handling
    5.HR General

The questions were to assess the logical reasoning and your cognitive abilities.
    They also check your pressure handling capabilities and your apt to manage your work extemporaneously.

It was exhilarating experience while being interviewed by the smartest folks from the company.