Sokrati Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Sokrati

3.1

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sokrati (New Delhi) in November 2018.

Interview

First Round was a technical test: Questions from GATE exam were asked, I suggest to go through all the GATE questions from Geeksforgeeks or any other website of choice.
    Second Round was a Coding Round: We were given an assignment to be submitted within 38 hours. 4 questions based on html code, css and php. Anyone with knowledge in web development can solve it.
    Final Round was Telephonic Interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the most recent project that you worked on?   1 Answer
    • Technical Questions based on the project, What is Android Studio, Pillars of Android Development, What is XML file etc..   Answer Question
    • Given an unsorted array how to find a missing number?   1 Answer
    • How to find the distance between 2 nodes in a Binary Search Tree?   Answer Question
    • How to check if a Linked List has a Loop?   Answer Question
    • Given an array of 0s and 1s how to sort it so that 0 appears first and 1 after?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in October 2018.

Interview

Hell long time they take.
    This interview process went for 3 months.
    1st month- I went for 5 telephonic interviews. They ask you questions basically to see your approach and maths skills. They throw tough situations on you to see how you react.
    Basically, you can't fake anything they'll mold you in every possible way to get your true side out.
    So, I cleared all my rounds and they replied by not offering me but considering my resume for sometime later.

2 months later yesterday they called me the HR was pretty rude and told me that they'll do another interview today and when that interview call was over they send me the offer letter as well and ask me to join 3 days from now in a new location and reply with a positive response right now. If I don't join offer stand canceled.
    Initially, they wasted my time and Now, they want me to get there and do everything within a span of 2 days without thinking about it.

I found this very rude from their side like completely bashing the candidates and treating them like you know what I mean. Whatever I didn't joined them now as in the span of these 3 months I've grown a lot on my resume and they were offering the same position

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in October 2018.

Interview

It was easy. It doesn't matter if your answers are correct, but your approach and Confidence matters a lot. The HR Team was very helpful and supportive during the interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dehra Dun

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sokrati (Dehra Dun) in September 2018.

Interview

It was a telephonic round of interview, in which I failed miserably. Interview lasted for 40-45 min. They started off with preliminary questions and then 1 guesstimate and 2 basic aptitude questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question
    • Why Merkle Sokrati? Why a career in Digital Marketing?   Answer Question
    • Guesstimate-How will you fill up a bus with tennis balls?Continued for 25-30 minutes. They give you enough time for thinking. Make your assumptions wisely.   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sokrati.

Interview

There are 4 to 5 step process.
    1. Aptitude test
    2. One more test
    3. Technical interview
    4. Hr rounds
    But its a very slow process, it took more than 5 months for 4 rounds..

Interview Questions

Interview

I applied through employee reference. The response was fast. I was sent a aptitude test with 33 questions which was to be done in 30 mins. The questions were pretty simple but more than a few of them were time taking. I answered 29 till time ran out.

I was sent a psychometric test in 6 days following the aptitude test. The test was interesting. They basically were tasting if one fulfill the criterias required for the post. Keep in mind the terms team player, data driven attitude and you're good to go.

This was followed by 2 telephonic interviews, first was about mathematical puzzels which were pretty doable. The second interview was scheduled 4-5 days after they notified that I cleared the first round. The second interview started with a conversation and gradually I was put into a situation where I had to allocate budget for a preferred startup and choose a marketing policy. They notified the outcome right after the interview ended.

The final round was scheduled again after 3-4 days and it was a hangouts interview. I was asked about my education and extra curriculars followed by basic strength weakness conversation.

They notified the result after one and a half weeks.

Interview Questions

• you are a investor and you have three online startups to invest to, an online entertainment startup, an online groceries startup and an online jeweleries startup. which will you choose to invest on and why.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

consists of aptitude and psychometric test. it is very easy and anyone who is having a good business mind and having leadership qualities can easily qualify for their test. but the shortlisting process is difficult.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sokrati.

Interview

First of all this company will make you work on assignments for free even before you join them .CEO is pathetic and in final round he actually used non stop cuss words cursing the recruiters and hr team who was sitting in the room as well. That was when I decided I am not working for such a horrible leader who does not respect his people.Eventually I was asked to do some work for free before they roll out offer to which I said i am least interested and declined. A bunch of inexperienced folks who think they are gods in their field. Stay away!

Interview Questions

• What are the first 3 things that you will do in 30-60 days after joining. Use the whiteboard and chart out a plan in 5 minutes.   Answer Question

Email Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune City) in July 2018.

Interview

It was nice experience and interviewers are cool so I didn't find it hard to get through the process. And everyone is so nice to me. It was one of the nice interview till now.

Interview Questions

• How to to write copyright sign in emailers   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in May 2018.

Interview

1. Aptitude test
    2. Pshycometric test
    3. HR Screening
    4.Puzzle/Guesstimate
    5.?
    6.?

-I have applied for this position 4 months ago ,after applying I got aptitude test link.

- I gave the Exam and waited for results.

- No result came even after two weeks,so I replied to previous mail which was consisting of test link.

- Still they gave no reply

- After 1 month Out of nowhere I got a mail from the Hr consisting pshycometric test link. So I gave the Exam.

- Again the same thing followed, no result and no response.

- After 40 days passed from pshycometric test I got a call from HR where they just negotiated the package and told me that they will schedule the interview.

- After a week I was done with the telephonic round and was told first time in the whole process that I have cleared a particular round and they will schedule the next round.

- They schedule my 2nd telephonic interview at a particular time but no one called at that time. I replied to HR regarding the same. The Hr responded nothing.

- Previously they have scheduled my rounds of interview but the catch is................... candidate shows up but interviewer is nowhere to be found.

So my story with this company ends up in the previous week.

The useless impotent Hr team should resign and should go back to Mba school
    to learn how to behave and pro actively engage with a candidate.

I have never seen such careless and dumb Hr who are taking more than 4 months for interviewing an entry level candidate.

My dear Friends if you want to waste your precious time and efforts then please apply for this company for sure.

Benefits of applying-

- you get to see the dumb and dumbest Hr which you can't miss to see for sure.

- A process which will test your patience limit and will make you more stronger to deal with such idiots in future.