Sokrati Operations Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sokrati Operations Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Sokrati

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sokrati (Hyderabad) in June 2015.

Interview

There was a Telephonic Round for 25 Minutes , i don't know how it went as i am still waiting for Results,
Still i feel it might help someone who is in need so i am sharing my Interview Questions Over here.

They asked me these Following Questions
1) Tell me about Yourself
2) What are the Projects you have worked in Your Field share the Details.
3) Tell me your Strength and Weakness
4) Do you ever had conflict with your co workers if yes, then how did you handle it?
5) If a Customer needs you to work in 5 hours but the job can be done in 8 hours how will you Tackle it?
6) Are You Comfortable with directly speaking To Clients on Phone? How will you handle

After this she asked me for Do you have any Questions
I asked few questions like

1)What type of work does an entry Level Fresher do at Sokrati
2) Do you offer any Trainings at Sokrati
3) How many hours in a Typical Work Day for a Fresher at Sokrati.

Interview Questions

• If a Customer needs you to work in 5 hours but the job can be done in 8 hours how will you Tackle it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sokrati

Operations Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sokrati.

Interview

Four telephonic rounds and one case study held in a span of three weeks.

Round one (~40 mins.) - General questions. Introduction, current job responsibilities, why looking for a change, team work etc. Guesstimate / puzzle / reasoning question - how many golf balls can fit in a van?
    Round two (~45 mins.) - Technical / related to job profile. Communication skills, requirements for product development, resource management, team handling etc.
    Round three (~40 mins.) - Panel interview. General managerial questions. Strengths, weaknesses, qualities of a manager, a difficult situation at work and how you handled it, stress management etc.
    Round four (~10 mins.) - How to handle an unhappy / angry client. Whom to inform (in order of priority) in case of missing deadlines in a project.
    Round five (case study / email etiquette) - You have not been able to meet sales target you committed.The client has sent angry email. Reply back to him.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.