Sokrati Performance Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Sokrati

1 Interview Review

Performance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sokrati (New Delhi) in August 2019.

Interview

It began with an assignment case study which was to be submitted by me in 6-7 days. My case study was accepted and they returned with my first interview related to the discussion on my case study and questions related to my projects and SQL.
Then I was asked to give my second interview which was taken by Head of Analytics - questions were asked related to projects & methodology and data analysis, programming background.
Third & last round - HR interview, asked few questions related to my academics and how I'm better than other competitors. (Could have been a better one)
Overall the process was quick. I was really impressed by the Analytics Head, calm, listening to the candidate, trying to understand what I was trying explain. A great person.
The organiser was supportive, also they take care of my request for joining date & accommodation for a week.

Interview Questions

• Related to my case study assignment (ppt) on U.S. Auto Insurance Market focusing on client GEICO   Answer Question
  • What are left join & right join (SQL)?   Answer Question
  • Related to the projects mentioned in my resume.   Answer Question
  • which programming languages do I know, how much proficient I'm in it? or simply programming background?   Answer Question
  • How I'm better than other candidates having better academic record than me?Justify.   Answer Question
  • what is the difference between performance analytics & data science?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.