Sokrati Software Design Engineer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Sokrati

1 Interview Review

Software Design Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied though referral drive and got a call after 10 days around to take an online coding test. Test was having 2 question based on DS with any language available to code. After online test, got a call from HR for next round of interviews which were one after one and each round were eliminative.

2 telephonic interviews
1 Skype based interview
3 face to face interview

All these were core technical with 75% Data structure based, 10% oops concepts, 10% DBMS concepts and 5 percent on academic project based questions.

Final round was taken by some most senior employee (can call as like director round) and was based on job description in current company, academic project detail, why Sokrati..in short, everything written in resume..everything.

Finally selected for SDE-I on non negotiable based package. Although I was having 8 month exp only and that also from QA background so happily accepted offer without any negotiation.

Interview Questions

• Qustion were from every aspect of DS like tree, linked list, stack etc and they were mainly looking for most efficiently designed solution   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.