Sokrati Software Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sokrati Software Design Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Sokrati

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in December 2018.

Interview

I applied online through there website. Recruitment process consists of around 4 rounds,
1st round: Online coding+aptitude+psychometric test
2nd round: 1 hour technical telephonic round
3rd round: 1 hour face to face technical round
4th round: 1 hour telephonic techno-managerial round

Interview questions were mostly related to problem solving and different approaches were expected.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sokrati

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process is very tough. They asked you flipkart, Adobe level questions. But after you join company you realize that work is very minimal, tedious and very very simple. You think that they are asking this level of questions so they must be doing something very good, innovative and challenging. But reality is far from that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No comments

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in February 2014.

Interview

Sokrati has a good hiring process and they are very selective regarding the candidates.
    I got selected from college and the procedure was as mentioned below:

1. MCQ test having questions from networks, OS, logic and algorithms.
    2. Coding test
    3. 3 technical interviews of around 45 mins to 1 hour
    4. Manager round
    5. Offer

Interview Questions

• Be fully prepared with algorithms, problem solving, data structures, databases/sql, OOP concepts, networks.
      OS knowledge is not tested much but I was asked some, so brush up before interviews.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune).

Interview

First there was online coding round based on recursion . then there was telephonic round , asked algo ,dbms questions
    DSA, OOPS, DBMS. DSA question are from hashing, searching, linked list, binary trees, heaps etc.

Interview Questions

• dbms queries, oops concepts, algo design , data structure   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sokrati (Pune) in May 2015.

Interview

Worst experience with a recruitment process. I Applied online through website and had to go through following rounds:

1. Coding round- Passed easily.
    2. First telephony interview- 45 minutes, based on concepts of Data structures and logics
    3. Second Telephony interview- 45 minutes, based on similar concepts along with DBMS and OOPS
    4. First Skype Face 2 face round- It was supposed to be face to face but it was actually face to screen, based on similar concepts and logical questions as first two interviews.
    5. Second Skype- Only 2 questions asked and interviewer could not understand my solutions fully so rejected me.

Recruitment process is very slow and not well organized.

Interview Questions

• How to take union of two arrays   1 Answer
    • 25 horses, 5 race lanes, How many races required to find top 3.   2 Answers

Software Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sokrati in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through there website then after some 20 days the HR called me and asked me when can I join and told me that there will be an telephonic interview on the next day.
    After that I was asked to give one more interview then they sent an reject email.

Interview Questions

• They were pretty basic, all question were based on array or strings in the first interview.
      The second interview was pretty much the same but the interviewer asked me to tell me the code.
      How can I tell code on phone, anyways I tried and made my thought process clear.
      This time the interviewer was trying hard to confuse me and asked repeatedly the same questions.
      Overall I think it was okay and I think the second interviewer didn't like my tone.
      Though I answered all his questions they rejected me.   Answer Question

Software Design Engineer Interview

Interview

3 telephonic inerviews, 1 face to face. Starts with basics. Level increases with next level. Basics like Data structures, logical, puzzels, database should be crystal clear if you want to get selected. Each interview takes around hour or so.

Software Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sokrati.

Interview

My friends suggested me this company and I applied online on careers page. Interview process took a week. Around 5/6 rounds of interview. All were telephonic+skype rounds.

1st round : Some easy logic questions.
    2nd round : 3 coding questions on queues, hash maps + 2 puzzles.
    3rd round : Some coding logic questions on stacks, trees, databasesconcepts and sql.
    4th round : Heavy discussion on distributed programming and design. Discussed algorithms and performance aspect of each algorithm. Really enjoyed this round
    5th round: Interviewed with one of the founding guys of Sokrati. Questions on my current project, 2 design problems. Questions on why I want to leave my current company.

Interview process was overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Distributed systems questions were good standard questions. Required some brainstorming.   Answer Question

The HR person told me a package and offered the same, did not negotiate. The offered hike was kind of same as the annual hike in my current company.

Did not want to go to a new company for such low hike.

Software Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sokrati in January 2015.

Interview

College on-Campus process:
    Day 1:Online Aptitude-20 questions(technical 16 + 4 quant).Easy.Average guy good in C can get above 12.At the end of apti you could see your score and answers to the questions.After waitng till 5pm for the results(next rounds) our tpo said that sokrati's system crashed and we have to give apti again.
    they provided us same questions in google forms of whose answers we all knew(remember their previous test provided us answers).So everyone,i believe got 20/20.But luckily their system came back to life and our previous scores were considered.Thus they wasted an entire day.

Day 2:Coding round:16/70(approx) were shortlisted.Two codes:1) first was something related to array and to test how well you can handle loops.2) Whether a binary tree is symmetric(mirror image)?We were not supposed to compile code but to just write it there on their editor and our entire session was recorded.They mainly wanted to see how you write a code and your thinking process.

Day 3:Phone interview:The guy told me that he was keen to judge my problem solving ability.
    1) Asked me famous FizzBuzz question and told me to reduce conditions.
    2) In an array of only 1's and 0's how would you count no. of 1s and 0s without compairing and then modified it to array of 3s and 5s.
    3) Loop in a linked list.
    4) Tree:Told me to print a binary tree in zigzag manner level wise(basically Breadth first search in zigzag manner).Hint:use 2 datastructures(my answer: queue and stack) .
    I managed to answer almost all questions and he also seemed happy and satisfied but then I never received any further calls from their side.

Day 4:One of my friend received 2nd call and questions related to Sorting and DBMS were asked.
    Day 5: Same friend received a skype call and he finally got selected.

The entire process spanned a week.

Software Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sokrati in March 2015.

Interview

2 round telephonic interview , 1 round skype interview , mainly focussed on Data Structure and algorithm, Data base management system, interviewer was good in data structure . they were mainly looking for problem solving skill.

Interview Questions

• find the middle element of link list, detect loop in link list   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.