Soliton Technologies Project Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Soliton Technologies Project Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Soliton Technologies

3.2

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Soliton Technologies.

Interview

LITON PREPARATION GUIDE
About the company :- It is a company founded in 1997 in coimbatore and chiefly works on
LabVIEW related projects. There are people who have expertise in Automation,Semiconductor
Validation,Embedded,VLSI, Web Technology, Machine Vision and a variety of core domains.
National Instruments and Soliton have been alliance for a long time with a lot of projects coming
from NI ,Texas Instruments and NXP.
Interview Procedure:
Rounds�Round 1 : Written Test. 10 Questions, 1 Hour.
Physics-2(Electromagnetics, Projectile, Energy, Power etc), Computer coding – 2,
CircuitsKCL, KVL etc) -1 or 2, Aptitude-2 and General Questions .
Detailed approach and solutions should be written and submitted and not just the answer. Getting
4/10 can take you to next round, So make sure to properly attempt which ever topic you think you
know well. Only 10% of people cross this round, so prepare well using previous questions from
internet and don’t forget to brush up concepts and formulae.
Round 2 : Puzzle Round
You will be given 3-5 general puzzles . Puzzles will be general .
Ex: A plane has 5 L fuel and has to travel along a path and N times ... something on
these lines(just look into general puzzles from internet).
Round 3 : Technical Interview
CEO will take the interview and You will have to describe for 5 mins about any
project you have done.
Round 4: HR Interview
Round 5: Coding round
Revise basic C/C++ codes and Questions. It will help you to solve them fast and go
for tougher questions.
Round 6 : Personality Test / Essay round :
You will have to write short essays about why you want to join Soliton,How you see
yourself in 3-5 years and things like that. Be True and frank.They are not looking for your writing
skills but for your personality . If you are true in answering the questions and it matches to how they
have perceived you through other rounds,then it is great( that means you are not faking and
pretending to be someone else).
Round 7 : Group Discussion with Design Round .
You will be given a Design problem and you will be asked to discuss that with the
group and solve it. The CEO will be monitoring your discussion and test both your teamwork and
Technical approach.

Interview Questions

• Round 7 : Group Discussion with Design Round   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Soliton Technologies

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Soliton Technologies.

Interview

A total of nine rounds:

*Written test in physics, aptitude and mathematics
    *Group discussion
    *Technical interview
    *HR interview
    *Puzzles
    *Essay writing
    *Programming

The process took place for two days.
    The entire process was meticulously planned and organized.

The difficulty level was very easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Soliton Technologies (Chennai) in July 2019.

Interview

There were nearly 8 rounds in the interview process
    1. Written test
    2. Tech HR
    3. General HR
    4. Programming round 1
    5. Programming round 2
    6. Design Round
    7. Essay Writing
    8. Final HR

The written round had physics based ,electronics based and coding based questions
    totally 10 questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Soliton Technologies (Chennai).

Interview

There were around 300 students before the first round . The first round consists of ten questions. 2 ques: probability based
    2 ques : physics based
    2 ques : predict the program output
    2 ques: electrical basic problems
    2 ques:aptitude based
    If u revise your 11th 12 the basics then this round is easy to crack. They took 20 students for second round.The second was basic programming round consisting of 4 questions simultaneously they were conducting the technical interview for each one of us .In this round we have to talk to the CEO about our projects and he would discuss about the questions u answered incorrectly in the first round out of this two rounds they selected 6 students for the next group interview round. The CEO would give us a problem and we have to arrive at a solution as a group then each one of us to write our algorithm based on our discussion and again explain it to our group.
    They didn't eliminate anybody in this tound . The next day was advanced programming round in which there were 5 questions .They eliminated me in this round as i was taking more time in the first question. Also among the remaining 5 they eliminated 2 of them based upon their programming and group discussion round. Finally 3 were selected.

Interview Questions

• Group discussion : given an glass object of any shape (exclude height of the object),how would u find the shape of the object ,u can any sensors to find the shape.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

it was a tough interview process. mainly it was not a core company it is a it company!!!!!!!!!
    please note that it is a it company. Prepare for the c programs .They will see your coding skills and coding speed!!!!!!

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Soliton Technologies in June 2019.

Interview

i applied through college and the interview process was a tedious one. 1st round was written test (mostly physics questions but also includes quantitative question and programming question-totally 10 questions were asked) 2nd round was programming and we had techincal Hr and advanced programming round.

Application

Interview

They asked us to assemble at 8.15 am in our college auditorium but they weren't on time, they started with the pre-placement talk only at around 9.10am.

Their eligibility criteria is 70% & above in 10th, 12th & UG (No standing arrears, history of arrears allowed).

The MD & CEO of the company were the person, who gave the pre-placement talk. This company was established in the year 1998 & its basically a manufacturer of machine vision camera & automatic inspection instruments. Their selection criteria is really a bit tough as there were many rounds to get through in order to get the offer letter.

The rounds include,
    1) Written test
    2) GD (& may also have Tech written test)
    3) Tech interview 1
    4) Tech interview 2
    5) HR interview
    6) At last the final interview at their company itself.

Interview Questions

• 1) There are numbers from 1 to n, which are inverted such that it results in numbers from n to 1. If only two consecutive numbers are stampled at a time and are inverted, how many moves are required?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Soliton Technologies (Chennai) in June 2019.

Interview

I applied through college, it was an on-campus interview. The process took 2days, first it was written round, it has totally 10questions, out of which 2-c programming(pointers and arrays), 2-physics (speed, find the height of the building using time prob, two charge separated prob), then general maths (find x), 2-circuit theory (find the voltage using kvl, then power dissipation). There were around 350 students, they selected 18 students for next round.

Round 2 - c programming (array), totally 4prob were given. One must complete 1st prog to go for another. And then technical hr. After that I don't know, I was rejected in the first round itself

Interview Questions

• Technical hr is based on project, one have mentioned in the resume and they asked qno from preplacement talk.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

The interview was pretty extensive with 7 rounds (took place for two days) but interesting at the same time. If you are someone who is very enthusiastic about coding, you can get through easily. Knowledge of basic physics and math concepts is essential to crack the Aptitude round. Brushing up 11th, 12th physics and math will give you an edge over most of the people.
    The programming round will be interactive wherein they will expect you to be prompt, determined and proactive.
    With regards to the HR round, confidence and elaborating well on answers is expected.

Interview Questions

• 11th, 12th Physics, Math, C programming (Pointers, arrays and loops), Basic circuit knowledge   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Interview

Easy interview
    Technical and general aptitude
    Problem solving
    General and Technical HR
    Programming round
    A great experience!!
    Areas to prepare: Physics, core engineering areas and C- programming ( arrays, pointers) , Permutation and Combination

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.