Soliton Technologies Project Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Soliton Technologies Project Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Soliton Technologies

3.2

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Soliton Technologies.

Interview

A total of nine rounds:

*Written test in physics, aptitude and mathematics
*Group discussion
*Technical interview
*HR interview
*Puzzles
*Essay writing
*Programming

The process took place for two days.
The entire process was meticulously planned and organized.

The difficulty level was very easy.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Soliton Technologies

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Soliton Technologies.

Interview

LITON PREPARATION GUIDE
    About the company :- It is a company founded in 1997 in coimbatore and chiefly works on
    LabVIEW related projects. There are people who have expertise in Automation,Semiconductor
    Validation,Embedded,VLSI, Web Technology, Machine Vision and a variety of core domains.
    National Instruments and Soliton have been alliance for a long time with a lot of projects coming
    from NI ,Texas Instruments and NXP.
    Interview Procedure:
    Rounds�Round 1 : Written Test. 10 Questions, 1 Hour.
    Physics-2(Electromagnetics, Projectile, Energy, Power etc), Computer coding – 2,
    CircuitsKCL, KVL etc) -1 or 2, Aptitude-2 and General Questions .
    Detailed approach and solutions should be written and submitted and not just the answer. Getting
    4/10 can take you to next round, So make sure to properly attempt which ever topic you think you
    know well. Only 10% of people cross this round, so prepare well using previous questions from
    internet and don’t forget to brush up concepts and formulae.
    Round 2 : Puzzle Round
    You will be given 3-5 general puzzles . Puzzles will be general .
    Ex: A plane has 5 L fuel and has to travel along a path and N times ... something on
    these lines(just look into general puzzles from internet).
    Round 3 : Technical Interview
    CEO will take the interview and You will have to describe for 5 mins about any
    project you have done.
    Round 4: HR Interview
    Round 5: Coding round
    Revise basic C/C++ codes and Questions. It will help you to solve them fast and go
    for tougher questions.
    Round 6 : Personality Test / Essay round :
    You will have to write short essays about why you want to join Soliton,How you see
    yourself in 3-5 years and things like that. Be True and frank.They are not looking for your writing
    skills but for your personality . If you are true in answering the questions and it matches to how they
    have perceived you through other rounds,then it is great( that means you are not faking and
    pretending to be someone else).
    Round 7 : Group Discussion with Design Round .
    You will be given a Design problem and you will be asked to discuss that with the
    group and solve it. The CEO will be monitoring your discussion and test both your teamwork and
    Technical approach.

Interview Questions

• Round 7 : Group Discussion with Design Round   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Soliton Technologies (Coimbatore) in June 2013.

Interview

two days rigorous interview which includes coding test
    subjective questions(includes physics) - elimination round
    problem solving
    technical interview
    HR interview
    Group discussion
    essay writing
    c coding

Interview started in the morning of the first day and ended about 9 o clock in the night.
    The second day was almost the same duration.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Soliton Technologies (Coimbatore) in June 2016.

Interview

CEo of the company gave presentation for 1 hour. later the interview process started. it took place nearly for 1 hour.First round had 10 questions which covered various topics from physics, debugging pointers, aptitude, probability, permutation. candidates were asked to explain the steps in solving those problems. so that they can identiy the real talents. Bit tough process. if we prepare seriously we can clear that. all the best.

Interview Questions

• debugging pointers and physics que from viscosity,equations of motion   1 Answer

Application

Interview

* Written Test
    * Group Discussion
    * Programming Round
    * Technical and HR Interviews
    * Problem Solving Session
    * Culture Fit
    * Essay Writing
    * Design
    All the rounds were hand written . Calculators were allowed. The rounds other than the first round were held in parallel

Interview Questions

• Problems based on Physics, Electrical circuits, C programming (only pointers) and general aptitude   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Soliton Technologies (Coimbatore) in June 2015.

Interview

It is simple one which checks your fundamental and logical thinking. If you have good programming skill and problem solving skill, it is easy to crack.
    First round will check your 12th basic
    Gd they want to be informal
    Puzzle round is little difficult
    Designing round make you to think in different way.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Soliton Technologies (Coimbatore) in July 2015.

Interview

The Interview process was

Day 1: College Campus
    i) Written Test
    ii) Group Discussion
    iii) Technical Interview
    iv) Problem Solving

Day 2: Soliton Office, Cbe.
    i) Programming Test
    ii) HR Interview

Around 700+ appeared for the written test. Only 18 were selected for GD.
    At the end of the day, 6 people were shortlisted to attend the Day 2 Interview in Soliton Office.
    And finally 3 were selected.

The written test paper consisted of 10 + 2 bonus questions that carried additional marks. The questions were on
    -> Aptitude
    -> 11th & 12th std physics
    -> C programming.

Interview Questions

• In the Problem Solving round, 5 puzzles were asked that required an average of 2 hours each to solve.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Soliton Technologies (Chennai).

Interview

Initially there was pre-placement talk. Then they made us do the written exam which had some physics, maths and programming problems. Calculators were allowed. They asked puzzles, group discussion, and then developing algorithm.
    then they asked us to come the next day and do some some c programs based on some problems. this round took around seven hours.

Interview Questions

• what is probability of an arrow hitting a mark if the probability of hitting is 1/4 and three arrows are fired simultaneously?   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Soliton Technologies.

Interview

pre placement talk was first. then they had a written round . the question paper had basic formulae and calculators were used. the top 20 were selected for the next round which was group discussion,

Interview Questions

• Velocity of the swing given mass on it and angle to the horizontal   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Soliton Technologies (Bengaluru) in May 2010.

Interview

9 rounds
    3 where technical
    1 puzzle round

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.