Sonoco Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sonoco Products Interview Questions

Interviews at Sonoco Products

2.8

Manufacturing Operations Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sonoco Products in September 2020.

Interview

It was a recorded Video interview asking behavioral and experience-based questions 1. Introduction - tell me about yourself, 2. Experience in manufacturing, 3. Knowledge and experience about safety in the work environment, 3. How would you handle Conflict, 4. about Strength Weakness, 5. Why Sonoco

Crew Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartselle, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sonoco Products (Hartselle, AL (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Interview questions were very in depth. Panel first, 4 people. Follow up 40 minute phone interview. Another face to face with 2 managers. Last, phone interview with regional HR manager.

Slitter Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sonoco Products (Elk Grove, IL (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Fui entrevistado por la de recursos humanos sobre el puesto solicitado posteriormente por el supervisor,me pregunto sobre la experiencia que tenía y las compañías que había trabajado,posteriormente me entrevistó el Gerente del departamento,todo muy profesional

Interview Questions

• La experiencia que tenía ,el tipo de máquinas que había operado entre otras   1 Answer

Production Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sonoco Products.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, phone interview with hiring managers, interview at location with plant manager, production manager and hiring managers, phone interview with supply chain director and then recruiter contacted me that they were interested.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sonoco Products in November 2019.

Interview

The interview process involved 3 rounds of phone interviews with the final interview on a video call with two department heads. All individuals were friendly and welcoming. My recruiter followed me throughout the process and gave helpful advice for each round.

Emerging Leader Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sonoco Products.

Interview

Flew us out to Hartsville SC for a series of interviews. There were interviews for each division of the business. We had a lunch with some of the managers that allowed people to network and get other interviews. Great experience overall!

Emerging Leaders Program: Operations and Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartsville, SC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sonoco Products (Hartsville, SC (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

First had a campus interview that was roughly 30 minutes. Involved speaking to two plant managers from different divisions. Then in October, I was invited to their headquarters in South Carolina. They pay for the whole thing: flight, car, hotel, meals, gas, etc. It is a two day event. The first day is a socialing event where alcohol is served and you speak to other candidates and employers. The second day is for interviews and tours. You will meet some retired employees and have a chance to talk to them about the company. Different divisions that are interested in you will interview you. There is another social event where you eat lunch with the interviewers and other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Can you discuss further about past experiences and projects?   Answer Question

Sonoco Products Response

22 Nov 2019 – Talent Brand Strategist

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and share your experience with others. We are glad that you accepted an offer with Sonoco!

Finance Rotation Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sonoco Products in September 2019.

Interview

In person interview on campus. Met with a finance person and an HR Person. Super nice and relaxed. They cared about you more than spitting out facts about finance.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you started something from scratch?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sonoco Products.

Interview

It was a video interview where I was presented with a question and had for record myself answering it. I had a time limit to answer each question. I wasn't actually interviewing with a person.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in DeKalb, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sonoco Products (DeKalb, IL (US)).

Interview

The interview was quite easy for me. It consisted of one phone interview that took 30 minutes and then an in-person interview that lasted 1.5 hours. The questions were straight froward.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.