Sophus IT Solutions Interview Questions

Updated 8 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Sophus IT Solutions

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sophus IT Solutions

Found 8 candidate interviews
Sophus IT Solutions
Application

I interviewed at Sophus IT Solutions

Interview

First level of recruiter call and got the details of the available roles and basic tech screen. I was also asked to take an AI based Video interview which was new for me but it was super easy to use and great experience. It saved my time. Had client round after that.

Interview Questions
  • Few questions on my previous experience and Java related. Main challenges in Microservice Deployment payload in RESTFul Web services
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sophus IT Solutions (Seattle, WA) in Jul 2019

Interview

First I got contacted on LinkedIn by the CEO, then we had a phone interview, then she sent me a link for a recorded video interview (it displayed the question and once I answered, I was able to continue with the next question). The application was not for a specific role, more for what I would be able to do based on my previous experience. I liked that the process itself was very quick and took place within 2 days. Unfortunately, the video interview was a questions-answer-format due to not having a recruiter on the other side. I felt like being interrogated by court since there was not a real talk. Although I thought the video interview was very interesting, I really missed the human interaction and therefore I was not able to show my best interview skills. The CEO promised to get back to me the following week, but once I didn't hear from her, I sent her an email. She then told me, she got caught up and will touch base again in 2 days. She never did. Very disappointing. She could have a least told me I did not do well enough in the interview. All in all, the process was really impersonal. They did not seem to be interested in me as a person, only in me as a worker. This can also be seen in their values and "about us" section on the website. It is really hard to figure out what's important to them as an employer. My advice: I do know that the interview software is one of your business products. But please spent 10 more minutes on the initial phone interview and ask the questions you asked in the video interview. You will get to know the person much better.

Interview Questions
  • introduce yourself, how would you measure the companies success and a few others that I don't remember
Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sophus IT Solutions (Minnetonka, MN) in Feb 2019

Interview

Sophus invited for phone, skype interview and final level of interview by customer from mountain view california. They Asked about the current and previous experience and general questions, Notice period length , relocation possibilities,

Interview Questions
Sophus IT Solutions
Application

I interviewed at Sophus IT Solutions

Interview

This company is using automated video interview platform using artificial intelligence and machine learning . Overall experience was great and different! I was little nervous but time saving .

Interview Questions
Sophus IT Solutions
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sophus IT Solutions

Interview

Interview was good, they are keen on Oracle Internals and getting good candidates for the clients . It was a phone screen which was mainly on the Oracle system admin and the performance activities

Interview Questions
  • 1)How would you resolved blocking / locking and what's the approach for investigating problematic sql's
Anonymous Employee in Chennai
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sophus IT Solutions (Chennai) in Aug 2018

Interview

They ask you to trace boxes in colors, and a worthless PROJECT MANAGER comes and askes about your family and about your personal things. They don't mind about your skills. The salary which was fixed during the interview will not be provided.

Interview Questions
Sophus IT Solutions
Anonymous Employee in Chennai
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sophus IT Solutions (Chennai) in May 2018

Interview

You will be first put into technical round, which is like drawing boxes in colors. Then HR ground in which they will ask about your personal details. Need strong recommendation. They ask you about your your personal details.

Interview Questions
Sophus IT Solutions
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sophus IT Solutions

Interview

Transparent Interview process and good scrutinizing team.I have cleared three phases of interview , the first online interview , telephonic and HR team interview.No long delays in providing feedback.Company has good reputation with clients as I found all the employees recruited , working are having good technical knowledge and great attitude.

Interview Questions

Popular Careers with Sophus IT Solutions Job Seekers

Software Engineer