Sopra Steria Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 825 interviews

What people are saying about Sopra Steria

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Singapore) in Jul 2019

Interview

It was the worse interview experience ever. The interviewer was yawning away apologizing for being tired due to work. Despite giving the same answer twice, the same question was asked. He discounted my previous valuable experience without reason, probably just to put me off. He even asked questions typically asked on junior PMs! How disrespectful. The first impression of the company counts. With such quiet environment whereby everybody is doing their own work and such bad interview experience, I do not have much faith in it.

Interview Questions
  • What is in the content of your project plan?
    Answer Question
  • What is the first document that you deliver to the client?
1 person found this interview helpful

Sopra Steria

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sopra Steria

Interview

I got to know about it through linkedin. Applied online and got a phone screening interview few weeks later. She basically asked me about my interest in software engineering. I talked about my background in programming and shared my passion in mobile app development and backend development.I got to know about it through linkedin. Applied online and got a phone screening interview few weeks later.

Interview Questions
25 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (London, England, England) in Jun 2013

Interview

Two interviews. Both straightforward, last interview with senior manager. The first interview focused on the role and my ability to demonstrate I could fulfil the role. The second interview was more informal and focused on whether I would fit in with the rest of the team.

Interview Questions
  • All relating to my experience in managing projects - questions were tailored for the role I was applying for.

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Reading, England, England)

Interview

An initial telephone interview, then a face2face interview with hiring manager and HR. Pretty basic questions, nothing tasking. It was more a chat than an interview. This though underestimates the demand of the job. Dont be fooled. You will work under stress and then more and noone will thank u

Interview Questions
  • How have you a managed a higly technical team that have no time for you

Anonymous Employee in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sopra Steria in Apr 2009

Interview

Initial meeting, in-depth meeting. Discussions around network, experience and type of projetcs completed

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed