Sopra Steria Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sopra Steria Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Sopra Steria

2.4

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sopra Steria.

Interview

I got to know about it through linkedin. Applied online and got a phone screening interview few weeks later. She basically asked me about my interest in software engineering. I talked about my background in programming and shared my passion in mobile app development and backend development.I got to know about it through linkedin. Applied online and got a phone screening interview few weeks later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sopra Steria

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2019.

Interview

It was the worse interview experience ever. The interviewer was yawning away apologizing for being tired due to work. Despite giving the same answer twice, the same question was asked. He discounted my previous valuable experience without reason, probably just to put me off. He even asked questions typically asked on junior PMs! How disrespectful.

The first impression of the company counts. With such quiet environment whereby everybody is doing their own work and such bad interview experience, I do not have much faith in it.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (London, England (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

Two interviews. Both straightforward, last interview with senior manager. The first interview focused on the role and my ability to demonstrate I could fulfil the role. The second interview was more informal and focused on whether I would fit in with the rest of the team.

Interview Questions

• All relating to my experience in managing projects - questions were tailored for the role I was applying for.   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Reading, England (UK)).

Interview

An initial telephone interview, then a face2face interview with hiring manager and HR. Pretty basic questions, nothing tasking. It was more a chat than an interview. This though underestimates the demand of the job. Dont be fooled. You will work under stress and then more and noone will thank u

Interview Questions

• How have you a managed a higly technical team that have no time for you   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sopra Steria in April 2009.

Interview

Initial meeting, in-depth meeting. Discussions around network, experience and type of projetcs completed

Interview Questions

Negotiation

do not take the first offer - discuss the different models in detalis

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.