Soroco Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Soroco Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Soroco

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Soroco in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online and got an online test link quickly. Two questions, just like those posted on the glassdoor. Just got the online test. I did not finished it so I think I failed. I had no idea about the second probem.

Interview Questions

• 1. simple string matching question
    2. file deduplication deduplication

I had no idea about the second problem.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Soroco

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Soroco (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Started with a quick phone interview, followed by a coding challenge, then move on to two 30 minute one-on-one technical interviews via Google Hangouts where you're asked to provide some high-level descriptions of how you'd approach some technical problems.

Interview Questions

• Coding Challenge - File deduplication or reduplication   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Soroco (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

I was called for an interview at their Downtown Boston office for an interview after solving the file deduplication challenge (yes, as a bunch of reviews say, you have to solve the dedup challenge).

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Soroco in March 2018.

Interview

1st round - Hackerrank Test with 3 questions. Regex, File reduplication etc

2nd round - Telephonic interview. One mathematical question. Second was writing algorithm where the problem statement was shared on google doc. The interviewer shared the question and didn't even call back to see the answer.

Interview Questions

• With 5 integer points in x-y plane how many lines will be there to join these points? Prove that at least one of the mid points is integer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sat home

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Soroco (Sat home) in March 2018.

Interview

first round was coding test 3 question in 90mins on hackeran, on clearing i had a one on one skype with a senior team member and then 3rd round with a founder member.
    The test round had good questions not available on hackerrank and interview round were good enough but however the last round was not professional enough is what i felt, reason being the interviewer falling asleep midway and expecting multiple questions be covered in an hours time, as initially I had been given only one question and by the time i solved it the interviewer was asleep and some time got wasted in getting the person up :p

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Soroco (Gurgaon, Haryana) in October 2017.

Interview

Process took a week , there were 4 rounds 2 hackerrank ,1 telephonic , and 1 Skype.
    Positive Experience . Got selected.
    Round 1 consisted of String manipulation and DS algo questions , if you know STL that gonna help you a lot. Question were interesting and fun.
    Round 2 consisted of a designing question . Proper documentation is must.
    Round 3 was telephonic , it took around 15 min , mathematical puzzle was asked , and it was extended to different scenarios.
    Round 4 was skype, it also took 15 min , needed to implement a coding question ,with screen shared.Then I was asked why you want to join soroco and reason to leave your current company.

Interview Questions

• Consider a polynomial f(x)=ax^2+bx+c you need to find the value a,b,c given only one pair of (f(x),x) and 0 < a,b,c < 10, this problem was extended to where 0<a,b,c<500   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Soroco (Bengaluru) in January 2018.

Interview

Positive experience in terms of recruitment process.Overall it was a very good experience for me, the interviewers were really good, they gave the right hints leading me to the answer.

Interview Questions

• What projects have you worked on in the past, pick a particular project and explain it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Soroco (Bengaluru) in March 2017.

Interview

It consisted of multiple rounds that tested fundamentals of computer science. Questions ranged from systems, networking, puzzles, algorithmic coding and other questions. No prior knowledge of any technologies required. Overall pretty challenging

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Soroco in February 2018.

Interview

Starts with written round taken through hacker rank followed by 4-5 interview rounds .
    All the interviews are coding rounds on questions ranging from Array based problem , String manipulation and much higher .
    Founder round with Rohan Murthy is challenging but real good interaction and straight forward code in language comfortable .

Interview Questions

• 1. 2d Array based problem solving   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Soroco (Bengaluru) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. I was notified of all the process beforehand and everything went as scheduled.

I had two online interviews round, one telephonic and one skype round with the company. Each round went well and finished on time. The whole team was very cooperative and helpful in case of any doubt regarding the process.

Interview Questions

• 1st online round:- 4 question of easy difficulty like regex phone no. match. integer to hex etc.
      2nd round :- file reduplication and deduplication
      3rd telephonic round:- Mathematic problem   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.