Soroco Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Soroco Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Soroco

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Soroco (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

I was called for an interview at their Downtown Boston office for an interview after solving the file deduplication challenge (yes, as a bunch of reviews say, you have to solve the dedup challenge).

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Soroco

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Soroco in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online and got an online test link quickly. Two questions, just like those posted on the glassdoor. Just got the online test. I did not finished it so I think I failed. I had no idea about the second probem.

Interview Questions

• 1. simple string matching question
      2. file deduplication deduplication

I had no idea about the second problem.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Soroco (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Started with a quick phone interview, followed by a coding challenge, then move on to two 30 minute one-on-one technical interviews via Google Hangouts where you're asked to provide some high-level descriptions of how you'd approach some technical problems.

Interview Questions

• Coding Challenge - File deduplication or reduplication   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Soroco (New Delhi) in May 2020.

Interview

Got call from HR
    Cleared online test
    rejected in F2F interview
    The feedback was like I have knowledge but don't have experience. I mean what the fek.. If you don't give chance then how will one get experience. So according to you the graduates are all uselesss even though they have all knowledge... complete BS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Soroco (Bengaluru).

Interview

Their interview process and communication is prompt and organised. But to maintain balance, their hiring/onboarding process is equally disorganised.

The coding and technical rounds were quite good and were completed within a couple of weeks. The interviewers were helpful. However, multiple onboarding and job related constraints (offer delay, urgency, timings etc) I was not made aware of prior to the interviews popped up after that. I believe that I simply ended up wasting my time.

I hope there are more organised process in place related to hiring, onboarding, etc and more transparency regarding the requirements, hiring constraints, work culture etc. Based on my interview experiences though, I would like interviewing with them again in the future when a matching job opens up.

Interview Questions

Soroco Response

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback - both the positive aspects and the negative aspects. We would like to know more details on the negative aspects, please do write to us at people@soroco.com

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Soroco (Bengaluru) in May 2019.

Interview

Interview process consists of majorly four rounds 1.Online Coding Challenge 2.Technical Round 1 3.Technical Round 2 4. Hr Round Salary Negotiation.

1. Online Coding Challenge - 4 Problem solving questions, 1 DP , 1 Greedy Problem, 2 Others (Overall Average Questions can be cracked with some preparation).
    2. Technical Round 1 : 1 Problem Solving question, Linux and HTTP basics , SQL Queries.
    3. Technical Round 2 : Writing a personalized hash function.

Whole process is Online done on Microsoft teams.

Interview Questions

• Given a large number n(max 30 digits) and a digit d(ranging from 2 to 9 inclusive) divide the given number in to a and b such that a+b = n and a,b should not contain given digit 'd'.   Answer Question
    • Write a hash function to represent 4096 bytes of data in 32 bytes.   Answer Question
    • Some Questions on SQL queries (Grouping and Joins)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Soroco (Bengaluru) in May 2019.

Interview

The process was completed in a week. The technical rounds were good, enjoyable and quick but of little use since post interview work constraints means more of the 1* rated review points will ring true and you’ll end up either without an offer or a regrettable job anyway.

Interview Questions

• String manipulation, logical puzzle based, hashing, reduplication   Answer Question

Hi,

Thank you for the positive and negative feedback. We would like to know more specifics on the negative aspects, please do write to us at people@soroco.com

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Soroco (Bengaluru) in May 2019.

Interview

First round of the interview was coding that is related to Hacker rank, Which includes total 4 questions. Overall cutoff of this round is 70% , For this we need to carry our personal laptop.

Interview Questions

• 1. String Interleaving
       Ex: I/0 : S1 = "x,y,z" and S2= "a,b,c" O/P : x,a,y,b,z,c
      2. Two triangles are given some values , calculate Area of Intersection.
      3. Related to sub string , Remove the first sub string
      EX: I/O : S1 = "abcccde" O/P: "abde"
      4. Which is related to Array, some playing game programming.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Soroco (Bengaluru) in May 2019.

Interview

i applied through online for software developer position, very good experience
    very systematic interview process,
    mainly they will not waste ur time. Over all its a good interview experience they will test ur programmatic skills. they will give you hacker rank link for interview process

Interview Questions

• they given 4 program for the first round
      1) two questions are from string and sub-string related program-
      2) rectangle over-laping.
      3) --   Answer Question

Hi,

Thank you for the positive feedback. The team works very hard to ensure a positive candidate experience.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Soroco (Bengaluru).

Interview

1. Coding test. They allowed to use google to check for libraries etc.
    2. Tech interview. Mostly data structures and algorithms
    3. Tech Interview. This round is with the Manager from Bostaon
    4. HR Round.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.