Southwest Airlines Interview Questions

Updated Dec 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,283 of over 1,283.0 interviews

Employee Referral5%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Southwest Airlines

Application

I interviewed at Southwest Airlines

Interview

The process is friendly and personable. Smiling can go a long way, while being positive and outgoing. Always be willing and able, with being being yourself. Expect to be asked some of the same questions from the application.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be a Flight Attendant with Southwest?
    2 Answers
20 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines (Atlanta, GA) in Dec 2021

Interview

It was a fantastic experience. The recruiter was personable and kind. She made me feel very welcome and at ease. She was professional and kind. It was about 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Southwest Airlines

Application

I interviewed at Southwest Airlines

Interview

Be positive. Be candid. If this is the only company you want to work for, say so. SWA is commited to legendary service. Explain how you will provide extraordinary customer service.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Southwest Airlines (New York, NY)

Interview

Nice interview. I was extremely nervous but the interview panel was very welcoming. They asked the basic interview questions. The questions listed on Glassdoor will help you alot. The website also have some valuable information. Relax and you will be fine

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little about yourself. Why would you like to work for Southwest.
1 person found this interview helpful

Southwest Airlines

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines

Interview

Initial phone interview with a recruiter (30 min) Interview with three software engineers with a mix of behavioral and technical-ish questions (1hr) Interview with a hiring manager - behavioral (1hr) Everyone was very nice and really showed the great culture at Southwest!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Southwest Airlines

Application

I interviewed at Southwest Airlines

Interview

I filled out an Application then got a phone interview a few weeks later. After completing the phone interview I am Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that I get the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Southwest Airlines

Application

I interviewed at Southwest Airlines

Interview

The interviewer was very kind and reviewed interview questions in depth with me. I felt that he wanted to set me up for success whether I got the job or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Southwest Airlines

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines in Nov 2021

Interview

I applied on 9/23/2021. I was very excited to apply because I wanted to work for this airline. I got the phone interview request and a week later a had my phone interview. it seem like my recruiter had a bad day; which reflected in her attitude. I tried my best but i will try again in two years.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Southwest Airlines

Application

I interviewed at Southwest Airlines

Interview

It took almost 2 years from the application process to start training. They call for the phone interview in the order your application was time stamped. The phone interview pretty much just asked if you were okay with relocation and self defense and other parts of the training. After the phone interview which I'm pretty sure is done by a 3rd party company they fly you to Dallas for a group interview. They talk to you about the salary and schedule in a group and then individually call you to have an interview with up to 4 interviewers. You must bring all documents and letters of recommendations. The interview questions are standard questions that you can prepare for.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you had a conflict with a coworker and how did you resolve it?
7 people found this interview helpful

Southwest Airlines

Application

I interviewed at Southwest Airlines

Interview

Telephone interview that is around 15 to 30 minutes. A simple background and experience process. If you pass the 1st interview, then a one-on-one interview that last around 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,283 Interviews