Sport Chek Clothing Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sport Chek Clothing Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Sport Chek

2.0

Clothing Sales-Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sport Chek.

Interview

In person interview, very simple high-level behavioural questions, this was conducted by the manager in the area you are applying for. Just prepare on how you are a team player, personable skills, and not afraid to initiate conversation.

Interview Questions

• Describe one situation where you were a team player.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sport Chek

Clothing Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sport Chek.

Interview

In August 2017 I applied to the Sport Chek in Pitt Meadows, BC (Meadowtown). I completed a brief online application and mental survey. The day after submitting both, I received a phone call from the hiring team based in Vancouver. They briefly described the position and proceeded to conduct the phone interview. Most questions were story/experience based, requiring you to draw on examples from your life to show that you are a good fit for the position. After the phone interview, they told me that I passed and scheduled me for an in-person interview at the location for the following day.
    The in-person interview had different questions, but with similar ideas.
    Overall the experience was positive! I have not heard back yet since I only had my in-person interview recently. Both interviewers made me feel at ease and comfortable. At the in-person interview they told me that I might be invited for a second interview (with the actual clothing department manager) so I am waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• What does it mean to you when you "give your word"?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you led by example.   Answer Question
    • When was the last time you participated in a sport, and how does that make you a good healthy lifestyle ambassador?   Answer Question
    • What qualities and skills do you have that would make you an asset to our team?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you led a group to success in a particular endeavour.   Answer Question

Clothing Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sport Chek (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online through their website where I answered an extensive amount of multiple choice questions. I got a call a few days later where I was interviewed through the phone. I was asked 4 really general questions. A few days later, got another call from the same person, was interviewed again with more extensive questions, which lasted about 10 minutes. I was then scheduled me for an in-store interview with the manager.(The phone interviewer is not the manager.) At the store interview, the manager got called down and I was led to his office. Here, I handed in my resume and availability. I was asked similar, easier and fewer questions than the ones asked through the phone. Lasted about 10 minutes. Got an email two days after informing me that I did not get the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Sportchek when there are other retailers such as Lululemon who sell athletic wear as well?   3 Answers
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.