Sport Chek Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sport Chek Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Sport Chek

1.8

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sport Chek (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2018.

Interview

Hundreds of people interviewed same day at a hotel, quick once you were sitting down but weird set up . Sport Chek reps who were there were nice and the interview was very relaxed

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sport Chek

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sport Chek (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

Interviews were held in a hotel, multiple interviewers sat at 10/15 tables interviewing multiple people over the course of the day. They provided a large amount of information by email prior to the day of the interviews which was helpful.

Interview Questions

• Asked about personal interests; team/individual sports I'm involved in.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sport Chek (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was really straight forward. Started off with basic questions and asked what is your goal. I explained what my goal was. They also asked what sports do you keep up with and what are your favorite teams. They also asked what sports did you play or are playing.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sport Chek (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

It was easy, talk about sports and what I was taking in school. Future goals and what I was doing to reach them. It was a relaxed interview with the store manager. As soon as i talked about training and running and interest in sports, they hired me the following day.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.