Sport Chek Sportchek Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sport Chek Sportchek Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Sport Chek

2.0

Sportchek Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sport Chek.

Interview

applied online and within the week got a phone call to set up a phone interview. after completing that was called in for a in store interview was told i would be contracted within the week if i got the job

Interview Questions

• basic question i.e. tell me a time this happened and how did u overcome it   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sport Chek

Sportchek Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sport Chek (Richmond, BC (Canada)).

Interview

basic, asks about past work experience, align with culture, what sports do you do? what is your weakness, etc. you are seen by a witnessing manager and the sales manager.

Sportchek Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sport Chek (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

There was an online form which included assessment to be completed.I got an interview call after 20 days of application and was called for interview few days later.overall was an easy process.

Sportchek Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sport Chek in May 2014.

Interview

There is an online application, then an over the phone interview with head office, then an in-store interview. Now, I only had the in-store interview as they were in need of new employees soon.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want a job at Sport Chek?   1 Answer

Sportchek Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sport Chek (Waterloo, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Application process is done online. When you submit your resume you also complete a personality test. If you are selected after that they will call for a phone interview, they will ask about your resume, how you would handle certain situations and what sports you play. After that they will ask you to come into the store for a in person interview, which is very similar to the phone interview.

Sportchek Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sport Chek (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

Online application, separate hiring company

Interview Questions

• Something about when you had to take the lead - but it has changed since then.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.