Sportsbet.com.au Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sportsbet.com.au Interview Questions

Interviews at Sportsbet.com.au

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in August 2019.

Interview

Was five steps. An IQ test, Video Test, First Interview, Second Interview with project presentation, Third Interview. It took around two months. The interviews were fine, they had lots of questions, I had to drive over 3 times to different interviews but was ok.

Interview Questions

• What challenges you had on your previous job.   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

Applied online and received email for group interview. They briefly outlined the job and workplace then we did a typing test. Finally, we did a sports knowledge test where it was short answer and multiple choice

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Phone interview, video interview and online assessment. Prepare to invest a lot of time to get a role here. Interview itself went for around 1 hour and consisted of mostly behavioural based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you faced resistance from a colleague   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in October 2018.

Interview

Online Ability testing requested to be completed prior to interview. Face to face interview followed with Talent Acquisition and the current incumbent of the role. Felt pretty intense and didn't give away too much (which is fair enough). Did get a call back to meet with the hiring Leader. Thought this went quite well considering my previous experience the day prior. I didn't get the role however thoroughly enjoyed the process and learning more about the business.

Analyst Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au.

Interview

Initially they sent me online test related to aptitude,analytical thinking kind of questions. After that i got an email saying you successfully completed and your profile shared to hiring manager. After several followup no updates from their end. Its very pathetic and waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Analytical - time & hour, time & distance etc.
      English- synonyms, odd one out
      Abstract reasoning test   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in August 2018.

Interview

Initial communication was very good, however as the process went on both the hiring manager and interviewers were indecisive regarding whether the business would proceed with the role. This resulted in alot of back and forward for multiple weeks. After multiple interviews the final communication was that the position was on hold and I should contact the hiring manager if an offer was made. Very disappointing for an organisation of this size and seems to highlight a lack of direction and and commitment by mangement.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to the organisation   1 Answer
    • Why attracted you to the role   1 Answer

TBA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in September 2017.

Interview

3 interviews and online test. A lot of notes taken, values based and scenarios. Online test was quite difficult and is timed, cannot complete it all. A good process with good feedback.

Risk Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in July 2017.

Interview

Video interview where you are asked a few questions for you to record your answers
    Face to Face interview with managers recruiting
    Face to Face interview with Managers presenting 90 day plan

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

A week after applying I got an invitation to an online test, which took an hour or so to complete.

A few days after that I got an invite to the video interview, where they ask you the questions and you record your responses, took about half an hour.

Then about a week after that I got an email stating, 'your application has passed the initial stage of the recruitment process and has now been forwarded to the Hiring Manager for further technical review.'

16 days after that I got a rejection email.

I never actually talked to a person so I still have no idea what languages they develop in, the position description didn't even say! For all I know they are a full Oracle shop and as a Microsoft stack developer I am not suitable. It shall remain a mystery.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

Received an online test which was quite easy. After that a video interview and then received a letter indicating I had passed all initial stages. Received a rejection letter in two weeks. Have no feedback upon my video test which I think all questions were behaviour questions rather than technical ones. Quite disappointed that the company asked the applications to go through so many stage and finally said they decide to change the recruitment selection criteria.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.