Sportsbet.com.au Learning & Development Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sportsbet.com.au Learning & Development Manager Interview Questions

Updated 30 Apr 2019

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Learning & Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2016.

Interview

Sportsbet were responsive, engaging and moves fast on the process. I understood the role, benefits and opportunities clearly. I was given opportunities to meet other people in the business during the process, which made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• How would other people describe you.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sportsbet.com.au

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

Received an online test which was quite easy. After that a video interview and then received a letter indicating I had passed all initial stages. Received a rejection letter in two weeks. Have no feedback upon my video test which I think all questions were behaviour questions rather than technical ones. Quite disappointed that the company asked the applications to go through so many stage and finally said they decide to change the recruitment selection criteria.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was an hour interview, three people panel. It started with a brief chat about the current technology used in the industry and why, a coding challenge and a multiple choice questions

Interview Questions

• How many golf balls can fit in one big aircraft   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in May 2016.

Interview

Basic questions about technical skills, experience, etc. Had 3 rounds of the interviews including video interview, interview with team members then with the managers. Lastly there's background check and an online test.

Analyst Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au.

Interview

Initially they sent me online test related to aptitude,analytical thinking kind of questions. After that i got an email saying you successfully completed and your profile shared to hiring manager. After several followup no updates from their end. Its very pathetic and waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Analytical - time & hour, time & distance etc.
      English- synonyms, odd one out
      Abstract reasoning test   Answer Question

Market Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in June 2014.

Interview

I answered an ad posted on LinkedIn and the turnaround between review of my capabilities to interview was within a week. I met with the hiring manager at their Melbourne office (he was located in Sydney).

The offices are somewhat cramped, dark and somehow loaded with clutter (marketing materials and other ephemera were around). The obligatory TV in the foyer showed sporting events as is the requirement for the company.

The hiring manager came across as an intelligent man and didn't care too much for fluffery. He knew his sports and what the company does to benefit from that industry. He was also quite clear about the function and its purpose. He had a sense of urgency to the work to be done and the efforts that the company needed to go to for effectiveness (hence the promptness from application to interview). This was a person who wouldn't dawdle.

He reminded me about what it was that attracted me to market research which was to try and understand consumer behaviour so that they can be provided better products and experiences.

Interview Questions

• On the spot case study: there is a new competitor in the market and has a introduced a innovative product to market. Our company has the immediate capability to imitate it. How would you design a research program to quickly assess whether we should do so?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in August 2018.

Interview

Initial communication was very good, however as the process went on both the hiring manager and interviewers were indecisive regarding whether the business would proceed with the role. This resulted in alot of back and forward for multiple weeks. After multiple interviews the final communication was that the position was on hold and I should contact the hiring manager if an offer was made. Very disappointing for an organisation of this size and seems to highlight a lack of direction and and commitment by mangement.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to the organisation   1 Answer
    • Why attracted you to the role   1 Answer

Risk Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in July 2017.

Interview

Video interview where you are asked a few questions for you to record your answers
    Face to Face interview with managers recruiting
    Face to Face interview with Managers presenting 90 day plan

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in January 2012.

Interview

Took 1 month to complete the entire process, fairly quick. All f2f interviews were completed in one day. The interviewers were respectful but seemed like they did not have enough training and asked some leading questions.

Interview Questions

• Fairly average, the test was the main hurdle, the interview itself were easy.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in August 2015.

Interview

The feedback and turn around time is really quick. The candidate was briefed upfront on the company policies and procedures. There are no surprises. The interview process was good and the candidate was updated at every stage.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.