Sportsbet.com.au Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sportsbet.com.au Interview Questions

Updated 30 Apr 2019

Sort:

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Phone interview, video interview and online assessment. Prepare to invest a lot of time to get a role here. Interview itself went for around 1 hour and consisted of mostly behavioural based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you faced resistance from a colleague   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was an hour interview, three people panel. It started with a brief chat about the current technology used in the industry and why, a coding challenge and a multiple choice questions

Interview Questions

• How many golf balls can fit in one big aircraft   1 Answer

Talent Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in September 2016.

Interview

Very comprehensive. Started with some online testing and then a video interview. Progressed to an interview with the internal recruiter and then later a presentation with the Manager and head of function. Really liked how the interview questions were centred around the values. Felt like i had a strong sense of the culture and company through the process.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in November 2014.

Interview

2 stage process.
    First round with the hiring manager and HR representative. Standard probing of experience and then understanding of the company and competitive landscape.
    Second round with peer group/ senior managers. More detailed probing on skills around planning and strategic development
    move to offer

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work at Sportsbet   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in August 2015.

Interview

The feedback and turn around time is really quick. The candidate was briefed upfront on the company policies and procedures. There are no surprises. The interview process was good and the candidate was updated at every stage.

Technical Support Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in July 2016.

Interview

Fast but pretty clear and descriptive. They were after someone fast so they were going through candidates quickly. Otherwise it was pretty casual and very honest. They were upfront about what they needed and I was able to tell them what I could and couldn't deliver.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in October 2018.

Interview

Online Ability testing requested to be completed prior to interview. Face to face interview followed with Talent Acquisition and the current incumbent of the role. Felt pretty intense and didn't give away too much (which is fair enough). Did get a call back to meet with the hiring Leader. Thought this went quite well considering my previous experience the day prior. I didn't get the role however thoroughly enjoyed the process and learning more about the business.

Analyst Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au.

Interview

Initially they sent me online test related to aptitude,analytical thinking kind of questions. After that i got an email saying you successfully completed and your profile shared to hiring manager. After several followup no updates from their end. Its very pathetic and waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Analytical - time & hour, time & distance etc.
      English- synonyms, odd one out
      Abstract reasoning test   Answer Question

Risk Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in July 2017.

Interview

Video interview where you are asked a few questions for you to record your answers
    Face to Face interview with managers recruiting
    Face to Face interview with Managers presenting 90 day plan

TBA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in September 2017.

Interview

3 interviews and online test. A lot of notes taken, values based and scenarios. Online test was quite difficult and is timed, cannot complete it all. A good process with good feedback.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.