Sportsbet.com.au Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sportsbet.com.au Interview Questions

Updated 30 Apr 2019

Technical Support Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in July 2016.

Interview

Fast but pretty clear and descriptive. They were after someone fast so they were going through candidates quickly. Otherwise it was pretty casual and very honest. They were upfront about what they needed and I was able to tell them what I could and couldn't deliver.

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Phone interview, video interview and online assessment. Prepare to invest a lot of time to get a role here. Interview itself went for around 1 hour and consisted of mostly behavioural based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you faced resistance from a colleague   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in October 2018.

Interview

Online Ability testing requested to be completed prior to interview. Face to face interview followed with Talent Acquisition and the current incumbent of the role. Felt pretty intense and didn't give away too much (which is fair enough). Did get a call back to meet with the hiring Leader. Thought this went quite well considering my previous experience the day prior. I didn't get the role however thoroughly enjoyed the process and learning more about the business.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in August 2018.

Interview

Initial communication was very good, however as the process went on both the hiring manager and interviewers were indecisive regarding whether the business would proceed with the role. This resulted in alot of back and forward for multiple weeks. After multiple interviews the final communication was that the position was on hold and I should contact the hiring manager if an offer was made. Very disappointing for an organisation of this size and seems to highlight a lack of direction and and commitment by mangement.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to the organisation   1 Answer
    • Why attracted you to the role   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was an hour interview, three people panel. It started with a brief chat about the current technology used in the industry and why, a coding challenge and a multiple choice questions

Interview Questions

• How many golf balls can fit in one big aircraft   1 Answer

Analyst Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au.

Interview

Initially they sent me online test related to aptitude,analytical thinking kind of questions. After that i got an email saying you successfully completed and your profile shared to hiring manager. After several followup no updates from their end. Its very pathetic and waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Analytical - time & hour, time & distance etc.
      English- synonyms, odd one out
      Abstract reasoning test   Answer Question

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Darwin (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Darwin (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

got a call from sportsbet and they asked a few questions before inviting me to another interview. the actual interview was with 3 different managers, all asking different questions and testing your skills and knowledge about racing and sport

Risk Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in July 2017.

Interview

Video interview where you are asked a few questions for you to record your answers
    Face to Face interview with managers recruiting
    Face to Face interview with Managers presenting 90 day plan

TBA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in September 2017.

Interview

3 interviews and online test. A lot of notes taken, values based and scenarios. Online test was quite difficult and is timed, cannot complete it all. A good process with good feedback.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

Received an online test which was quite easy. After that a video interview and then received a letter indicating I had passed all initial stages. Received a rejection letter in two weeks. Have no feedback upon my video test which I think all questions were behaviour questions rather than technical ones. Quite disappointed that the company asked the applications to go through so many stage and finally said they decide to change the recruitment selection criteria.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.