Sportsbet.com.au Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sportsbet.com.au Interview Questions

Interviews at Sportsbet.com.au

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Darwin (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Darwin (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

got a call from sportsbet and they asked a few questions before inviting me to another interview. the actual interview was with 3 different managers, all asking different questions and testing your skills and knowledge about racing and sport

Digital Operations Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in December 2016.

Interview

Really supportive interview. Interviewee was a very straightforward guy and we had a nice conversation about sportsbet and sports in general.

Was asked questions about my past experiences, suitability for the role and availability (as I was a uni student at the time)

Interview Questions

• Asked about weaknesses, strengths, motivations, experiences.
      Market sizing element - how many coffees are sold in cafes in Melbourne   Answer Question

Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

Submit a expression of interest (internally) followed by a single interview. From there individuals are told of the outcome.

About 15 people applied for about 4 to 5 positions, however it was clear from those selected that the outcome was premeditated. Unqualified people who were management favourites were chosen ahead of people with many more years experience and depth in many areas.

Following the interview the feedback process was poor. If you wanted feedback you had to schedule a time yourself, and once you were in the meeting the feedback was very vanilla and not helpful at all. It put a negative taste in people's mouths. Multiple people were given the same feedback. Unprofessional. They were just following process and ticking boxes.

It was also strange that a manager who had resigned played a pivotal part in the selection process.

Interview Questions

• Give us a 2 minute elevator pitch as to why you are suitable for the role?   Answer Question

Talent Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in September 2016.

Interview

Very comprehensive. Started with some online testing and then a video interview. Progressed to an interview with the internal recruiter and then later a presentation with the Manager and head of function. Really liked how the interview questions were centred around the values. Felt like i had a strong sense of the culture and company through the process.

Technical Support Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in July 2016.

Interview

Fast but pretty clear and descriptive. They were after someone fast so they were going through candidates quickly. Otherwise it was pretty casual and very honest. They were upfront about what they needed and I was able to tell them what I could and couldn't deliver.

Interview Questions

Interview

Everybody sit and chat first. The process is not tough and in a funny environment.
    Will be asked to do self-introduction.
    Will be given a logic test individually.
    Will be asked to brainstorm for an issue.
    Will be asked to do group presentation.
    Most importantly, say something that impresses the judge and accordance to the spirit of Sportsbet.

Interview Questions

• What do you think would be innovative for our business   2 Answers

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in May 2016.

Interview

Basic questions about technical skills, experience, etc. Had 3 rounds of the interviews including video interview, interview with team members then with the managers. Lastly there's background check and an online test.

Learning & Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2016.

Interview

Sportsbet were responsive, engaging and moves fast on the process. I understood the role, benefits and opportunities clearly. I was given opportunities to meet other people in the business during the process, which made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• How would other people describe you.   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2016.

Interview

3 meetings
    first with manager
    second with department head
    third is technique questions about machine learning concept. cv, overfit so on and so forth.
    The manager is nice and technique questions are not that hard. They are more care about
    the concept rather than data science tools. But they also want you to have some business acumen.
    Such as how to improve their business using data mining tech, which is but hard, since we have not
    seen the data yet.

Interview Questions

• technique questions about machine learning concept. cv, overfit so on and so forth   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was an hour interview, three people panel. It started with a brief chat about the current technology used in the industry and why, a coding challenge and a multiple choice questions

Interview Questions

• How many golf balls can fit in one big aircraft   1 Answer