Sportsbet.com.au Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 30 Apr 2019

Sort:

TBA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in September 2017.

Interview

3 interviews and online test. A lot of notes taken, values based and scenarios. Online test was quite difficult and is timed, cannot complete it all. A good process with good feedback.

Talent Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in September 2016.

Interview

Very comprehensive. Started with some online testing and then a video interview. Progressed to an interview with the internal recruiter and then later a presentation with the Manager and head of function. Really liked how the interview questions were centred around the values. Felt like i had a strong sense of the culture and company through the process.

Head of Sports Partnerships Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in August 2015.

Interview

There was a three stage process. Initial screening by HR which consisted of a short telephone interview, largely confirming / rehashing information in the CV and cover letter. The second stage was a one on one interview with the responsible Director, nothing out of the ordinary with the questions following the selection criteria which was provided with the job description. The third stage was a panel interview by peers (three members or lower down the food chain than the Director!),this required a one hour presentation with questions following.

The process itself was pretty professional, however the timeframe seemed to blow out and ultimately took close to three months from application to decision.

Interview Questions

• At the end of the panel interview there were a number of questions that related to the company's values involving scenarios seeking your response to how you would respond.   Answer Question

Interview

Everybody sit and chat first. The process is not tough and in a funny environment.
    Will be asked to do self-introduction.
    Will be given a logic test individually.
    Will be asked to brainstorm for an issue.
    Will be asked to do group presentation.
    Most importantly, say something that impresses the judge and accordance to the spirit of Sportsbet.

Interview Questions

• What do you think would be innovative for our business   2 Answers

Digital Operations Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in December 2016.

Interview

Really supportive interview. Interviewee was a very straightforward guy and we had a nice conversation about sportsbet and sports in general.

Was asked questions about my past experiences, suitability for the role and availability (as I was a uni student at the time)

Interview Questions

• Asked about weaknesses, strengths, motivations, experiences.
      Market sizing element - how many coffees are sold in cafes in Melbourne   Answer Question

Technical Support Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in July 2016.

Interview

Fast but pretty clear and descriptive. They were after someone fast so they were going through candidates quickly. Otherwise it was pretty casual and very honest. They were upfront about what they needed and I was able to tell them what I could and couldn't deliver.