Sportsbet.com.au Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sportsbet.com.au Interview Questions

Interviews at Sportsbet.com.au

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au.

Interview

Interview process was quite seamless. Initial phone discussed followed by 1 interview with direct managers and then a 2nd interview with the next level up. This process took a week, and then it was another week before a contract was sent to me.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in December 2015.

Interview

It was fast and accurate to the post I have applied. Two stages of them. First one was more technical and second one was Technical/Architecture and Cultural fit. Very friendly one.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in August 2015.

Interview

The feedback and turn around time is really quick. The candidate was briefed upfront on the company policies and procedures. There are no surprises. The interview process was good and the candidate was updated at every stage.

Head of Sports Partnerships Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in August 2015.

Interview

There was a three stage process. Initial screening by HR which consisted of a short telephone interview, largely confirming / rehashing information in the CV and cover letter. The second stage was a one on one interview with the responsible Director, nothing out of the ordinary with the questions following the selection criteria which was provided with the job description. The third stage was a panel interview by peers (three members or lower down the food chain than the Director!),this required a one hour presentation with questions following.

The process itself was pretty professional, however the timeframe seemed to blow out and ultimately took close to three months from application to decision.

Interview Questions

• At the end of the panel interview there were a number of questions that related to the company's values involving scenarios seeking your response to how you would respond.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in November 2014.

Interview

2 stage process.
    First round with the hiring manager and HR representative. Standard probing of experience and then understanding of the company and competitive landscape.
    Second round with peer group/ senior managers. More detailed probing on skills around planning and strategic development
    move to offer

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work at Sportsbet   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in July 2014.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was the best I'v ever experienced. Had three rounds on interview. Detailed and thorough feedback for each round within a day. Details about strengths and weaknesses. What to expect in the next round.

The entire process took 2 weeks. From first interview to the signing of the employment contract.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good and Fair.

Market Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in June 2014.

Interview

I answered an ad posted on LinkedIn and the turnaround between review of my capabilities to interview was within a week. I met with the hiring manager at their Melbourne office (he was located in Sydney).

The offices are somewhat cramped, dark and somehow loaded with clutter (marketing materials and other ephemera were around). The obligatory TV in the foyer showed sporting events as is the requirement for the company.

The hiring manager came across as an intelligent man and didn't care too much for fluffery. He knew his sports and what the company does to benefit from that industry. He was also quite clear about the function and its purpose. He had a sense of urgency to the work to be done and the efforts that the company needed to go to for effectiveness (hence the promptness from application to interview). This was a person who wouldn't dawdle.

He reminded me about what it was that attracted me to market research which was to try and understand consumer behaviour so that they can be provided better products and experiences.

Interview Questions

• On the spot case study: there is a new competitor in the market and has a introduced a innovative product to market. Our company has the immediate capability to imitate it. How would you design a research program to quickly assess whether we should do so?   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in January 2012.

Interview

Took 1 month to complete the entire process, fairly quick. All f2f interviews were completed in one day. The interviewers were respectful but seemed like they did not have enough training and asked some leading questions.

Interview Questions

• Fairly average, the test was the main hurdle, the interview itself were easy.   1 Answer