Sportsbet.com.au Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sportsbet.com.au Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Sportsbet.com.au

3.3

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

A week after applying I got an invitation to an online test, which took an hour or so to complete.

A few days after that I got an invite to the video interview, where they ask you the questions and you record your responses, took about half an hour.

Then about a week after that I got an email stating, 'your application has passed the initial stage of the recruitment process and has now been forwarded to the Hiring Manager for further technical review.'

16 days after that I got a rejection email.

I never actually talked to a person so I still have no idea what languages they develop in, the position description didn't even say! For all I know they are a full Oracle shop and as a Microsoft stack developer I am not suitable. It shall remain a mystery.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sportsbet.com.au

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in December 2015.

Interview

It was fast and accurate to the post I have applied. Two stages of them. First one was more technical and second one was Technical/Architecture and Cultural fit. Very friendly one.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sportsbet.com.au (Melbourne (Australia)) in August 2015.

Interview

The feedback and turn around time is really quick. The candidate was briefed upfront on the company policies and procedures. There are no surprises. The interview process was good and the candidate was updated at every stage.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.