Springer Nature Technology and Publishing Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Springer Nature Technology and Publishing Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Springer Nature Technology and Publishing Solutions

2.6

Project Executive Interview

Interview

Easy interview and no complicated rounds. Only telephonic round and then final discussion with the HR. Salary negotiations possible. They also offer relocation reimbursements and assist with living arrangements for a week.

Meat Cutter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Springer Nature Technology and Publishing Solutions (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

Went through an overview of what would be expected of the job title. Asked about some of my experience concerning the job, what areas were proficient and any that needed addressing. Went through schedule and confirmed when I wanted to start.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been cutting meat   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Springer Nature Technology and Publishing Solutions (Pune) in March 2020.

Interview

Well, this is during the the lockdown period.
    The interview process was pretty quick of 4 rounds spread over 1.5 weeks and obviously as it was lockdown all over India, they happened on video call.
    1st round was getting to know me overall and my experience so far and the 2nd was kind of a technical and scenario based eg: what would I do in a particular situation.
    3rd round was with the Lead BA and Head of BA community (Netherlands) and was quick.
    4th round was with ECM dept. head it was the longest one but I think that was mostly an overall getting to know me as a person, my likes ,dislikes, what would I do in certain situations and there some questions like "what do you do in your free time".
    I believe the process was spread over a week because of lockdown otherwise its a matter of max 2 days.
    Post that I got a call from the HR to inform me about the salary and leaves structure(offer was not discussed at this stage).
    As I was in parallel interview process with several other companies, they asked me the names of those companies which I was a bit hesitant to reveal but the HR said it won't be a problem but they'd need it just to put forth a case in terms of salary negotiation.
    After 1 day, I got an email with he offer letter to sign and the offer amount was a tad bit greater than my expectations and the negotiations with other organisations, so I accepted it.

Interview Questions

• General questions relating to Agile   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where in you were required to work under pressure   1 Answer
    • Difference between Agile and Waterfall. What benefit did you see as a business analyst in each of those   Answer Question
    • explain how would you breakdown a requirement into epic, user story and explain it with example   Answer Question
    • Explain one thing in your past that you think you'd done better.   Answer Question

Editorial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Springer Nature Technology and Publishing Solutions (Pune).

Interview

Good handling of the conversation flow. Nice questions without further difficulties. Qualifications were required. All depending on the recruiter you have been made comfortable sitting there. Being yourself and feeling confident helps most.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Springer Nature Technology and Publishing Solutions.

Interview

I was hired as a Fresher from campus. First online test with technical and aptitude were held to eliminate half of the candidates. Then two technical interviews were done before the final decision

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Springer Nature Technology and Publishing Solutions (Pune) in September 2019.

Interview

Robust and timebound; Covered everything; introduced me to the team and very candid conversation. Also, focused on any part of the real-time event; an HR interview can be tricky not take it granted.

Editorial Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Springer Nature Technology and Publishing Solutions (Pune) in January 2019.

Interview

It included a general English test followed by a technical test related to subject. After clearing the above 2 an interview with subject matter expert was held. It was followed by HR round.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Interview

I got selected for face to face technical round at Crest in Pune. Interview duration is too long almost 1 and half hours. They ask everything whatever is there in JAVA from start to end including all those framework which are based on Java. They require only few skill for their project but they ask you everything and judge you on based of that.

I gave around 95% answer correct even though I got rejected saying that I don't have required skill set. If I don't have required skill set why you invite for interview. Whatever the skill set I have it's written on my resume.

It's very bad experience. Don't know what they want. If you are going for interview just be prepared to get questioned about everything.

Scientific Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Springer Nature Technology and Publishing Solutions (Pune City) in March 2018.

Interview

Followed by an initial screening of resume, I attended a technical test. After clearing both, I cleared the technical interview with ease. The HR interview as a disappointment. That HR policies in the company were average at best became clear. A more professional HR team and policy would help in making them better employers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you consider being a scientific writer   1 Answer

Scientific Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Springer Nature Technology and Publishing Solutions (Pune) in December 2017.

Interview

Primarily, a telephonic interview with the HR. Thereafter, a two-way process involving an online English aptitude test followed by two rounds at the company premises if one succeeds. The rounds at the company include another aptitude test wherein they gauge your calibre through a literature survey followed by a face-to-face interaction wherein they'd ask questions pertaining to your technical expertise in the field. My review of the interview process is that it isn't worth the trouble when you weigh it alongside the work you'd be doing.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about your job description working at Crest Premedia?   Answer Question
    • Why do you wish to work at Crest Premedia?   Answer Question
    • Wouldn't you rather choose an opportunity to further develop skills and knowledge over a position at our company?   Answer Question
    • Questions pertaining to the literature i.e., gauging one's memory.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.