Springer Nature Technology and Publishing Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Springer Nature Technology and Publishing Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Springer Nature Technology and Publishing Solutions

2.5

Meat Cutter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Springer Nature Technology and Publishing Solutions (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

Went through an overview of what would be expected of the job title. Asked about some of my experience concerning the job, what areas were proficient and any that needed addressing. Went through schedule and confirmed when I wanted to start.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been cutting meat   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Springer Nature Technology and Publishing Solutions (Pune) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through recruitment agency. Was confirmed the interview in 1 day. First Round of Interview consisted of implementing a billing system. And second round of technical discussions. They had also arranged for lunch for all the candidates.

Interview Questions

• Program was evaluated on the basis of how extendable the code was . Coding to Interfaces and not classes. OOPs concepts implemented. Design patterns implemented.   Answer Question

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Springer Nature Technology and Publishing Solutions (Pune) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was average, they didn't allow for Telephonic or Skype web options. So, I visited to their premises at Magarpatta on weekdays. First I had discussion with HR and she asked me about if I know about the company and then she told me about their companies
     recent acquisition and process.

I told that I am working in web development and do not wish to work in server side, and she told me that they are having opening for that and then I had an interview, but the interviewed did't asked me anything about the client side technologies, and only asked the questions related with server side.

They told me that right now they do not have any requirement for client side which is contracting with HR view.

Finally I got their rejection.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Springer Nature Technology and Publishing Solutions (Pune) in July 2012.

Interview

I applied through email.. The recruitment staff followed up with telephone call

Medical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Springer Nature Technology and Publishing Solutions (Pune) in June 2015.

Interview

After the English test, I had a scientific test called the ADIS test and then the process consisted of a first interview with the HR, then with the team leads and finally with the General Manager.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself after 5 years ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You ask for and you will get it if possible within the companies policies

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Interview

I got selected for face to face technical round at Crest in Pune. Interview duration is too long almost 1 and half hours. They ask everything whatever is there in JAVA from start to end including all those framework which are based on Java. They require only few skill for their project but they ask you everything and judge you on based of that.

I gave around 95% answer correct even though I got rejected saying that I don't have required skill set. If I don't have required skill set why you invite for interview. Whatever the skill set I have it's written on my resume.

It's very bad experience. Don't know what they want. If you are going for interview just be prepared to get questioned about everything.

Associate Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Springer Nature Technology and Publishing Solutions (Pune City) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview process contains 3 rounds in total. First round consist of aptitude and English language. It takes roughly an hour. Second round is the tentative interview, where HR people discuss the job description. Last round is technical writing where you are given an assignment, research article related. It takes 3 hours to complete. After the interview HR people tell you that they shall contact later. In my case Crest Premedia never contacted again. The decent thing would be to just inform if not selected so that we could move on. This attitude was very unprofessional and undesirable. After giving exams from morning 10 to evening 4, they test candidate all round, least they can do is inform if not selected. Not to mention even a glass of water was not offered after wasting the entire day of the candidate. Personally I would never work for a company with such unprofessional etiquettes and mannerism.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about the background of my education and my interest in research?   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Springer Nature Technology and Publishing Solutions.

Interview

Multiple follow ups were required. Interviewer seemed to be very immature as I was not allowed to speak. Was cut short in between & interrupted many a times. 1 and half hour interview was not fruitful

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Almeirim (Brazil)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Springer Nature Technology and Publishing Solutions (Almeirim (Brazil)) in January 2017.

Interview

Have applied through Job portal and got a call within 2 days. There were 3 rounds, 1st HR, 2nd ops and 3rd ops (Technical round) . The questions from the panel were short and not ready to accept the answer. Mean time have checked there linkdin profiles and was shocking that no one have more than 6 years of experience. So the interview selection process is pretty immature and fixed in terms of selection. As there were guys who has reference got selected as well.

Note to the management - Please have a look at your interview panel, as you will loosing better resources.

Interview Questions

Springer Nature Technology and Publishing Solutions Response

6 Sep 2017 – Senior Manager - Corporate Communications

Hi,
    We're sorry that your experience with Crest wasn't as expected. However, we can tell you that we are an equal opportunity employer and none of the job openings in our organization are fixed or... More

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Springer Nature Technology and Publishing Solutions (Pune).

Interview

There were three rounds. First online with aptitude and language test, the second was one on one which held for 1 and 1/2 hour (it was tough but good).
    The last interview was with two people.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.